Case Complete to Interview February 2018

815 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
31 minutes ago, AG19 said:

Finally it's all over 😇😭

I got Approved 😇

Sweet !! 

Nothing feels better than this, Thank God.. We're all gonna share the Great news !! 😇😇

15 hours ago, Pavel1982 said:

you can register through this site. http://www.ustraveldocs.com/sv_es/index.html and you have to do it before interview

thanks a lot for your reply!!!!

4 minutes ago, Isa&Sam said:

thanks a lot for your reply!!!!

Please follow this instruction and take the confirmation page with you during interview

Step 1: Visit http://www.ustraveldocs.com/sv_es/index.html and then click "Create Account" on the right-hand side menu.

Step 2: After creating your account, please click "New Application/Schedule Appointment" on the left-hand side menu and select

 IV Address Registration

 Choose the visa class you are applying for

 Fill in your passport details

 Case number

 Add dependents or family members applying with you for the visa

Step 3:

 Select the pick-up location where you would like to receive your passport

 Print the confirmation page and save it for your records

Edited by Pavel1982

21 minutes ago, Pavel1982 said:

Please follow this instruction and take the confirmation page with you during interview

Step 1: Visit http://www.ustraveldocs.com/sv_es/index.html and then click "Create Account" on the right-hand side menu.

Step 2: After creating your account, please click "New Application/Schedule Appointment" on the left-hand side menu and select

 IV Address Registration

 Choose the visa class you are applying for

 Fill in your passport details

 Case number

 Add dependents or family members applying with you for the visa

Step 3:

 Select the pick-up location where you would like to receive your passport

 Print the confirmation page and save it for your records

omg thanks so much for that info., but how do I print the confirmation page?? print just the page where I select the pick-up location? because once I select the pick-up location and hit the next button at the bottom right hand corner, It takes me to the page where you select your appointment (but we already have our appointment set).

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 1/2/2018 at 3:36 AM, Laura-A said:

Interview was today and got approved !! :jest::jest:

Finally after almost a full year this is over !!!

Congrats yayyy... makes me hopeful for my husband. Let me know how long it takes to get the DHL package. 

Timeline
18 hours ago, Lizziecakes said:

Happy New Year Everyone !!! Hoping all those still waiting hear good new soon !!

We are now exactly 2 weeks away from our interview date... We will be departing this coming Monday...to get things started

Tuesday - Police Certificate

Thursday - Medical 

Following Monday - Biometrics

Following Tuesday - INTERVIEW

Almost at the finish line !

Hello hope all goes well. This is so nerve wrecking. We are leaving on Monday the 8th to get everything done as well. We are driving from California as I am going with my husband. We have the interview on the 16th at 8:45am thank god its early and praying everything goes well for him.  I pray that he gets approved and they dont take long to give him his package to return. 

45 minutes ago, Isa&Sam said:

omg thanks so much for that info., but how do I print the confirmation page?? print just the page where I select the pick-up location? because once I select the pick-up location and hit the next button at the bottom right hand corner, It takes me to the page where you select your appointment (but we already have our appointment set).

It should look something like this obviously with your home country pick up location

5a4d2977b1aae_DocumentPickup.thumb.png.2b0de15f801f6adc3aa0118503fc7f7a.png

Edited by Pavel1982

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
13 minutes ago, dianajmartinez said:

Hello hope all goes well. This is so nerve wrecking. We are leaving on Monday the 8th to get everything done as well. We are driving from California as I am going with my husband. We have the interview on the 16th at 8:45am thank god its early and praying everything goes well for him.  I pray that he gets approved and they dont take long to give him his package to return. 

That should be a fun road trip !  We will be getting dropped off,  Los Angeles to San Diego...walking over the CBX bridge into the Tijuana Airport and then flying to Juarez. 

We have family that will be hosting us there (Thank goodness !) We have the interview at 10:15 a.m. not so early and i doubt we will want to have breakfast before going in.  I pray for it goes well for him also, and your husband. I am praying we both get the packages by that Friday, I saw that they were having system problems last month and it delayed a lot of people here on VJ... let's also pray that is over with now !

27 minutes ago, dianajmartinez said:

Congrats yayyy... makes me hopeful for my husband. Let me know how long it takes to get the DHL package. 

@Laura-A.... Yes let us know ! :) 

Timeline
24 minutes ago, Lizziecakes said:

That should be a fun road trip !  We will be getting dropped off,  Los Angeles to San Diego...walking over the CBX bridge into the Tijuana Airport and then flying to Juarez. 

We have family that will be hosting us there (Thank goodness !) We have the interview at 10:15 a.m. not so early and i doubt we will want to have breakfast before going in.  I pray for it goes well for him also, and your husband. I am praying we both get the packages by that Friday, I saw that they were having system problems last month and it delayed a lot of people here on VJ... let's also pray that is over with now !

@Laura-A.... Yes let us know ! :) 

Yes I pray we all get approvals! I also have family there but prefer to stay in a hotel just because we plan on leaving after his approval to go visit his mom as he has not seen her in almost 8 years.  Plus I have my kids with us as we have no one to leave them with here. They are doing independent study (the things we do for love) but all is in God's hands now and he always knows what is best for us. I shall keep you in my prayers! Let me know what happens as so will I. 

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congrats for all those who get there and for those who are getting their interview and faith and patience for the ones who still don't have their interview planned like me.

Any of you with experience in Rio Embassy (Brazil)., I'd like to know the average time they work for scheduling the date for the interview..

Thank you all.

3 hours ago, Pavel1982 said:

It should look something like this obviously with your home country pick up location

5a4d2977b1aae_DocumentPickup.thumb.png.2b0de15f801f6adc3aa0118503fc7f7a.png

hmm, i'll look into it. Thanks again for all the info!! you've been of great help 

Timeline
9 hours ago, MrHanky said:

All my details are in my signature and timeline.

You can see peoples countries right under their names on the left.

So which embassy did u interview at? Mexico city or Juarez?  I am confused from reading ur signature.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.