TabeaK

I-751 January 2018

3,431 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Reshma said:

DID ANY OF YOU HAVE CASE AT VERMONT OFFICE. DO YOU HAVE IDEA WHICH MONTH THEY ARE PROCESSING. I DID  ON JAN 2018. I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET.

I believe I saw one approval for Jan from VSC. I think there are a couple in a December.... but still not a ton yet. 

CR-1 Timeline - 255 Days

USCIS - 81 Days

07/31/15: I-130 Mailed
08/06/15: NOA1 -- California Service Center
10/26/15: NOA2

NVC - 61 Days

11/05/15: NVC Received Case
11/25/15: Completed DS-261
11/28/15: Paid AOS Fee
11/30/15: DS-261 Reviewed Over Phone
12/02/15: Paid IV Fee
12/04/15: DS-260 Completed
12/04/15: Scan Date
01/05/16: Case Complete

CANADA

02/25/16: Interview - APPROVED!!!
03/07/16: Visa in hand

03/29/18: POE @ YVR

Removal of Conditions - 630 Days

Spoiler

01/16/18: I-751 Delivered

01/19/18: NOA1 -- Vermont Service Center

02/27/18: Biometrics

07/03/19: Case Transferred to NBC

09/26/19: Congressional Inquiry sent to USCIS

10/07/19: Received call from USCIS - Combo Interview scheduled for 10/08/19

10/08/19: I-751 & N-400 Interview -- APPROVED

Naturalization - 267 Days

Spoiler

02/01/19: N-400 Filed Online

02/01/19: NOA1

02/20/19: Biometrics

07/03/19: Interview Interview Cancelled - Haven't received I751

09/26/19: Congressional Inquiry sent to USCIS

10/07/19: Received call from USCIS - Combo Interview scheduled for 10/08/19

10/08/19: I-751 & N-400 Interview -- APPROVED

10/25/19: Oath Ceremony

I’m still waiting on Biometric appt. They received my case (i-751) on 5/16/18 , does anyone has same problem?

Wgat to do?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Oli2807 said:

I’m still waiting on Biometric appt. They received my case (i-751) on 5/16/18 , does anyone has same problem?

Wgat to do?

Oli2807 - If you are a CSC filer, you most likely are waived the biometrics requirement.  Every CSC who is a March 2018 filers received a letter indicating that their biometrics from I-485 would be reused.  You can go back through the posts around April/May 2018 in this thread and you will see that.

1 hour ago, Reshma said:

DID ANY OF YOU HAVE CASE AT VERMONT OFFICE. DO YOU HAVE IDEA WHICH MONTH THEY ARE PROCESSING. I DID  ON JAN 2018. I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET.

Reshma - Cricket for VSC.  Lots of movement for CSC.

Edited by GBOS

3 minutes ago, GBOS said:

Oli2807 - If you are a CSC filer, you most likely are waived the biometrics requirement.  Every CSC who is a March 2018 filers received a letter indicating that their biometrics from I-485 would be reused.  You can go back through the posts around April/May 2018 in this thread and you will see that.

Reshma - Cricket for VSC.  Lots of movement for CSC.

That what I was thinking about, but there is nothing about it in my letter 😱

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My hubs just received his new green card in the mail today. Strange, we didn’t get any activity after the approval notice! Nothing saying the card was in production or on its way. USCIS case tracker and my account still say he was approved and the approval notice will follow. Oh well! Now, time to finish that N400 and then submit with tax return once it comes in lol 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 minutes ago, frida_e said:

My hubs just received his new green card in the mail today. Strange, we didn’t get any activity after the approval notice! Nothing saying the card was in production or on its way. USCIS case tracker and my account still say he was approved and the approval notice will follow. Oh well! Now, time to finish that N400 and then submit with tax return once it comes in lol 

Congrats! Best of luck with the N400 journey! Hoping we all get approved soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 2/2/2019 at 3:52 PM, NikV said:

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

you need to create your account and add your case in order to track the case status. Good Luck!

Thank ..I check my nothing change ...My NOA on jan 25 2018 ..Hope coming soon

On 2/3/2019 at 1:36 PM, morgan.croft said:

I believe I saw one approval for Jan from VSC. I think there are a couple in a December.... but still not a ton yet. 

its taking forever . i hope they wont skip a month. i saw csc march filers are getting approved today.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

My case just got updated. They sent my case to somewhere else again. I hope this means i will get approval soon. 

Screenshot_20190204-233058_Chrome.jpg

(F) K-1 / California Service Center (F)

(L) July 22nd, 2014: Filed I-129F

(L)July 28th, 2014: NOA1(E-mail / Acceptance Confirmation/No mail)

(L) July 29th, 2014: Alien registration number was changed

(L) October 20th, 2014: NOA2 (Mail)

(L) November 4th, 2014: NVC received

(L) November 13th, 2014 : Consulate received( Seoul, South KOREA)

(L) January 16th,2015:Interview and approved

(L) January 23rd,2015: Visa and passport in hand!

(F) AOS (F)

(L) Mar 12,2015 : Sent AOS package(USPS Priority mail 2-day)

(L) Mar 16,2015 : Package delivered

(L) Mar 20,2015 : Noa1 Email & Text (I-485,I-131,I-765)

(L) Mar 26,2015 : Noa1 in mail (I-485,I-131,I-765)

(L) Mar 28,2015 : Biometrics notice in mail

(L)Apr 10,2015 : Biometrics done

(L)Jun 11,2015 : EAD approved

Case moved again, I got the text and thought it was maybe an approval but nope, case transferred for maybe the 4th time. This time it came with the below email, I'm starting to think the cases around my time will be those randomly selected for interview. Its been 13 months to pretty much the day my case was initially received. 

On February 4, 2019, your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number WAC18095, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by March 6, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition. 

4 hours ago, miyon83 said:

My case just got updated. They sent my case to somewhere else again. I hope this means i will get approval soon. 

Screenshot_20190204-233058_Chrome.jpg

Same here.

Adjustment of Status (AOS), Removal of Conditions (ROC) Followed by N400 

AOS from ESTA

03-13-2015: AOS Packet Mailed to Chicago Lockbox Facility via USPS

03-14-2015: Arrived at Post Office Chicago, IL

03-17-2015: AOS Packet received by USCIS

03-23-2015: Text/ Email Notification: Notice of Acceptance

03-28-2015: NOA1 for AOS, AP & EAD received in the mail

04-03-2015: Notice of Appointment for Biometrics on the 14th of April at 9 a.m arrived with lawyer

04-07-2015: Notice of Appointment for Biometrics on the 14th of April at 9 a.m arrived at my address (lot slower)

04-06-2015: Early walk in for Biometrics complete 6th April, walked in at 3pm and spoke with the centre manager

05-14-2015: Expedite request made

05-15-2015: USCIS site says expedite complete but no change.

06-01-2015: Case enquiry opened with USCIS as its passed 75 days.

06-02-2015: EAD/AP card in production and to be distributed.

06-05-2014: Hard copy notice to say EAD approved.

06-08-2015: EAD Card arrived in the mail.

08-25-2015: 161 Days since filing and no interview date.

01-12-2016: 300 Days since filingand no interview date.

02-24-2016: Case scheduled for Interview March 26th 2016 (347 days after filing and will be well over a year come interview date).

04-02-2016: GREEN CARD ARRIVED.

ROC I-751
01-02-2018: ROC I-751 package sent
01-03-2018: I-751 signed for in California 
01-08-2018: NOA-1 Received (1 year Extension Letter)
03-20-2019: ROC APPROVED (442 DAYS since APPLYING) 

N400
12-28-2018: N400 Submitted Online 
01-12-2019: Biometrics for N400 
10-04-2019: N400 Interview PASS
10-31-2019: I AM A U.S. CITIZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS OVER

43 minutes ago, tomriesgo said:

Case moved again, I got the text and thought it was maybe an approval but nope, case transferred for maybe the 4th time. This time it came with the below email, I'm starting to think the cases around my time will be those randomly selected for interview. Its been 13 months to pretty much the day my case was initially received. 

On February 4, 2019, your Form I751, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE, Receipt Number WAC18095, was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by March 6, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address. 

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators. If you have filed an I-485, I-589, I-751, N-400, I-90, I-821, I-131 or I-765, you can expect to receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints and/or photographs taken. The timing of your appointment is determined by the number of applicants ahead of you that also need a biometric appointment. We try to schedule biometric appointments as quickly as possible and in most cases you will receive your appointment notice within 30 days of submitting your application. We will send your appointment notice approximately 14 days ahead of your scheduled appointment. It is important that you keep this appointment. If absolutely necessary, you can request that your appointment be rescheduled however, please be aware that rescheduling may delay the processing of your application. Please follow the instructions on your appointment notice if you need to reschedule. Occasionally, you may receive an appointment notice to appear at an Application Support Center to have your fingerprints taken when you have filed a form other than those listed above. In these situations, you may receive your appointment notice more than 30 days after submitting your application or petition. 

Same here.

Ditto for us. early this morning we both received text notification and email that our case has been transferred - once again. There's movement, as we say, and we continue to wait.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 hour ago, JulianaGigi said:

Ditto for us. early this morning we both received text notification and email that our case has been transferred - once again. There's movement, as we say, and we continue to wait.

JulianaGigi - Has your case already been transferred from CSC to NSC/TSC/VSC already prior to this transfer notice today?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.