Swissmiss82

I-129F June, Part II

5,784 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Alexg89 said:

I’m sorry if I am being rude for asking, but does her case have any complications? Like deportation or something. She’s totally out processing times

what does uscis say about it?

Her case did have something out of the ordinary. I believe the issue was something in reference to her fiancé.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Lotts said:

I hear you. This is my family. Ain't nobody comin' here and upsetting my lot. 

It is a sh!tty thing to do. 

Ooooohhhhhhh... On the muffin talk, take your chappy to Hummingbird Cafe and get some cake. 😁 Delicious happiness. Their red velvet is to die for. 

You guys are making me hungry today!!!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Oh you may have 210 average but they don't care about that. They lied about starting June 1 on as of October 31, they're going to use this to just say they were at july 1 on December 31...

Yeaa you've got a point there...

I could not believe when I saw that on their website... " working on June 1st as of October 31st"  my behind... :ranting:

This is unrelated but a six piece bakewell tart is like $7 in Dallas.

It infuriates me, as they are like £2.99 in the UK. Please, look at them longingly for me the next time you are in a shop.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Jaquelly said:

It infuriates me, as they are like £2.99 in the UK. Please, look at them longingly for me the next time you are in a shop.

I'm not a huge fan myself, but I might go buy and eat one just for you hahaha

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

I totally just ate a half liter tub of frozen yoghurt and now I feel like a fatty..... *shrug* - I'll blame USCIS, as I do for everything bad in the world right now hahahaha

At least yogurt has half the bad stuff that ice cream has. Just saying.

Edited by Chicagoseal

Timeline
2 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

I totally just ate a half liter tub of frozen yoghurt and now I feel like a fatty..... *shrug* - I'll blame USCIS, as I do for everything bad in the world right now hahahaha

I'm with you there, doll 😂

Ben & Jerry have been my best friends recently

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

200w.gif

Definitely gonna be baking a lot when I get there. I've even stocked up on cherry bakewell shower gel we have here right now. 😳😍

Edited by Lotts

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Lotts said:

200w.gif

Definitely gonna be baking a lot when I get there. I've even stocked up on cherry bakewell shower gel we have here right now. 😳😍

Oh I think I saw that in Morrisons.... but I got the foam banana one instead hahaha

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Ha Ha Frozen Yogurt, my favorite. In about an hour or so I'm getting ready to down about a half liter myself, of course topped with chocolate chips. I 'm addicted to that stuff and have to have my fix at least once a day/night.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Timeline
9 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

Oh I think I saw that in Morrisons.... but I got the foam banana one instead hahaha

I just finished the marshmallow one. So good. 

The fruit salad one is amazinggggg. 

£1 in Boots. Yum.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Chicagoseal said:

Her case did have something out of the ordinary. I believe the issue was something in reference to her fiancé.

Thanks for answering 

and I hope they get their approval soon 

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

When I was down in LA last Xmas, I spent the best part of a day looking for a Christmas pudding to pour brandy over and impress the yanks. Found the smallest one known to man for like $15(!!!!), set the bloody thing on fire then remembered Christmas pudding is disgusting, still, my future in-laws liked the burning brandy. I'll miss Bakewells though, I'm sure there will come a time when $7 for a taste of home will seem like a bargain. 

Edited by Ludovic UK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.