Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mysstownsemd said:

I am so lost in this Process. Our I-129 Expires 3-29. We have our NVC approval but keep getting conflicting information. Are we to make an appointment w/ the Embassy in Jamaica or do we have to wait for a package w/ a checklist and a form to take to the approved doctors for medical. This is so stressful. Our attorney is unresponsive as always. She knows what she's doing but fails to realize we don't and are stroking out because this is new to us. I am in melt down mode over here. I can't even let him know I'm having a break down because his dad just had a tumor removed so my adding stress isn't helpful. *done venting. Just at my wits end over here.

It's okay :) We all understand you and feel the same way! It's overwhelming. But don't worry, everything will be okay.

I found this thread:

Every embassy may operate a little differently so read through it and see if you find anything useful there.  You can also post a thread in that forum asking for help and someone with knowledge about Jamaica embassy will gladly help you.

I see you've been waiting a long time! I'm so sorry, these delays have affected June filers too, it's been really hard on everyone. In any case,  If the embassy has had your case for a month then it seems like you should be able to book your medical and interview but I don't know if they contact you or if you're supposed to contact them for Packet 3.  Check that thread and don't give up! I'm sorry your lawyer is not helping you like she should be but you can find answers here somewhere.

Good luck and best wishes :)

• April  ?? 2015  - Met on Xbox
  • June 09 2016  - Met in person
  • May  30 2017  - Mailed I-129F
  • June 02 2017  - Case received
  • June 06 2017  - NOA1
  • Dec.  19 2017  - NOA2 (200 days)
  • Jan.  24 2018  -  NVC Received
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  NVC Case No.
  • Feb.  02 2018  -  Consulate Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Received
  • Feb.  09 2018  -  Packet 3 Sent
  • Feb.  13 2018  -  Packet 4 Received
  • Feb.  20 2018  -  Medical
  • Mar.  07 2018  -  Interview: APPROVED
  • Mar.  13 2018  -  VOH
  • Mar.  26 2018  -  POE (300 days)
  • Mar.  27 2018  -  Applied for SSN
  • May  30 2018  -  Received SSN
  • June 14 2018  -  Married
  • July  06 2018  -  Mailed AOS packet
  • July  12 2018  AOS NOA1
  • Aug. 01 2018  -  Biometrics

Reviews for Us Consulate for Canada in Montreal:

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Canada&cty=&dfilter=5

Review for Dr. Mascarenhas Visa Medical in Toronto:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/578194-review-of-medical-dr-lyndon-mascarenhas/?tab=comments#comment-9044504

I had an interview today, but couldn’t get approved because didn’t submit my fiancé’s tax return. 

He sent an email with his tax return of 2016, 2017 to Tokyo embassy I went today. I want to send them “paper” of them just in case, but 2016 one is 116 pages, need all? Hope they accept just it’s by email... and they said we might need joint support... 80 man yen doesn't seem enough for us, they said need to see. 

I’m so depressed now, I should have bring proof of my savings...!! I already booked flight and wedding in 2 weeks and a couple of days..ahh

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Minori said:

I had an interview today, but couldn’t get approved because didn’t submit my fiancé’s tax return. 

He sent an email with his tax return of 2016, 2017 to Tokyo embassy I went today. I want to send them “paper” of them just in case, but 2016 one is 116 pages, need all? Hope they accept just it’s by email... and they said we might need joint support... 80 man yen doesn't seem enough for us, they said need to see. 

I’m so depressed now, I should have bring proof of my savings...!! I already booked flight and wedding in 2 weeks and a couple of days..ahh

I only provided the 1040 form which is the summary of my tax return. That was enough for the Manila embassy, fiancé was approved today

Edited by BaconSF

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/21/2018 at 1:53 PM, MariaB Soria said:

Hello Guys! Question! My fiancee interview is scheduled for Feb 28. I want to know we're any of u required to show chat logs or phone call history?? Our chat long is over 1867 pages in word!!! Also did u need to show recent pictures other than the ones originally submitted?? 

Please advise? And thank u a million for all your help and support 

Per my fiancé,the consul at the Manila embassy did not ask for chat logs (though she had 500 pages printed), just asked for photos. We had a ton of photos since I’ve made 4 trips to visit her within the past year

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Minori said:

Thank you so much, my fiancé said the same, only first two page, 1040 form! 

Hi 

first of all sorry for that!

you didn't give any tax return transcripts or they didn't accept the 1040 because it was a summary? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Minori said:

I didn’t give any tax return, I didn’t make sure throughout,  it’s my fault!! 

Aa... in the website they specifically wanted.. ok just get the returns transcripts I don't think the transcript itself will be 100+ pages, they seem to have different types of it. 

Dont worry. Believe if any place can resolve this it will be us embassy in Japan.

also if they told you you need co-sponsor it may be a good idea to get that ready too.

i also think in japan you can show savings too, did you try that one?

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

Aa... in the website they specifically wanted.. ok just get the returns transcripts I don't think the transcript itself will be 100+ pages, they seem to have different types of it. 

Dont worry. Believe if any place can resolve this it will be us embassy in Japan.

also if they told you you need co-sponsor it may be a good idea to get that ready too.

i also think in japan you can show savings too, did you try that one?

Thank you! Yes, they didn’t say we completely need a joint sponcer, but said that I could bring balance certificate of my account. 

I sent his tax return by emails, just praying they accept and approve soonest... I want to fly March 11th...!! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Minori said:

Thank you! Yes, they didn’t say we completely need a joint sponcer, but said that I could bring balance certificate of my account. 

I sent his tax return by emails, just praying they accept and approve soonest... I want to fly March 11th...!! 

Good luck then! :) 

Hope the approvals comes soon! As it takes 3-4 days for the passport to arrive it gives them a week to approve, fingers crossed for you! Let us know how things go. 

40 minutes ago, Catalina21 said:

Visa approved!Good luck to the rest still waiting.It was a long journey but defenetly worth it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

When you get time, share your experience please.

Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, thirteenthday12 said:

Ahhhh my interview is tomorrow. So nervous.

Good luck to everyone else whose interview is coming up.

And to those waiting on NOA2 and NVC, sending thoughts your way too. ♡

Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.