Murph4865

I-129F MAY FILERS PART 2

3,606 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, Diana & Justin said:

I would like to know your experience scheduling.. 

My status on ceac changed yesterday to ready, so being all excited about getting everything done, I scheduled my interview and paid the visa fee. But then I started reading about I had to wait for them to contact me, so I emailed them this morning to know if they could send me the packet 3 and they answered I needed to wait for them to check the case and they would contact me and that they don't have a frame of time for that so I need to cancel my appointment till I have packet 4. This is really frustrating.. I don't know what to do now.:(

After your case leaves NVC then people need to start posting questions in the regional forums. You will have people that can answer your questions better, since it is embassy specific. Below is a link to yours (latin/south america) 

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/96-mexico-latin-south-america/

Edited by K&N2609

Timeline
14 minutes ago, vml said:

Hello friends...m.so Confused in this state. Please help me.now my case is in ready.. What is the next step??  Do I need to fill ds 160,  then what..can anyone tell me  next steps.??  and where should the medical to be done..., is it there where is our interview. Or we can do medical anywhere we live. When to pay fees and  schedule appointment..thank you. :(

Below is link to india's regional forums. Ask your questions there. People will have better answers for you now, since you are past nvc part.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/149-india/

Edited by K&N2609

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Catalina21 said:

I wish they will be fair and straight,maybe if people will know exactly, will help to plan different ther time.I can't put a inquiry,i am the beneficiary.My fiancee is very busy and believes that "they are doing ther best" I disagree on that.He don't have time to reed as much.

I agree with you. And I didn't say they're doing their best.. nor I think it's fair. But that the table saying June 1st means you can legally put an inquiry. It is not a bad thing for you if you're a May filer it is a good thing for you at this point.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, K&N2609 said:

Below is link to india's regional forums. Ask your questions there. People will have better answers for you now, since you are past nvc part.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/forum/149-india/

hey ..i start filling ds160 form and i save every single page ..but it can't opened..can i fill it again..or we have only one chance ...i lost my pages  . because they r not opening..what can i do ??

Edited by vml

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
8 minutes ago, RioMica said:

How long it took from the day you received your NOA2? @HuckleberryFinn

2 minutes ago, HuckleberryFinn said:

50 days

50 days.. OMG!

Timeline
1 hour ago, vml said:

hey ..i start filling ds160 form and i save every single page ..but it can't opened..can i fill it again..or we have only one chance ...i lost my pages  . because they r not opening..what can i do ??

What do you mean it cant open? Did you write down the ID number so you can get into the same one again? Not sure if you can do it more than once, maybe ask out in the k1 progress forums instead of the may forums. Not many people are looking at this forum anymore

I just sent an email to NVC. I know it wont help much, but its been 4 weeks already, they need to tell me something.

:(

5/27/2017: I-129F sent to USCIS

5/30/2017: Received by USCIS

6/8/2017: Received our NOA1 hard copy via mail; NOA1 Hard Copy Receipt Date: 5/30/2017

11/29/2017: NOA2 Notification via USCS App 
12/04/2017: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
01/11/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
01/12/2018: Case Number Received

01/19/2018: NVC Left
01/19/2018: Embassy Received. 
01/22/2018: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
02/05/2018: Medical
02/21/2018: Interview and approved!

03/06/2018: Visa in Hand
xx/xx/2018: POE at Fort Lauderdale Airport

xx/xx/2018: Married to my Love!          

NOA2 to NVC time tracker - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k57PdywNRpUqytomJxMzz6_7DsMqpi52DgnaYt9FyC8/edit?usp=sharing

1 hour ago, alaris said:

I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check my status again (it is an obsession, I guess) - it was changed to Ready (without being In Transit). This morning I received a letter from the embassy in Moscow that I can schedule the interview. it is the best New Year present I have ever got!!!

mine still reads at NVC... ugh :( I am glad yours changed! Hopefully mine will soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, alaris said:

I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to check my status again (it is an obsession, I guess) - it was changed to Ready (without being In Transit). This morning I received a letter from the embassy in Moscow that I can schedule the interview. it is the best New Year present I have ever got!!!

####### mine still "in transit" , nvc received DEC 18th and it was sent out to Spain on DEC 21th xDDD Mail doesn't get to Spain nowadays I guess.

K-1 JOURNEY!

05/09/2017 129-f sent
05/12/2017 Received Date
05/16/2017  NOA1

171 days of wait later...

10/27/2017 NOA2 (Notice Date in the hardcopy)

10/30/2017 NOA2 on USCISAPP/E-mail

12/08/2017 - Reached 6 weeks without any notice from NVC. Time to send the NOA2 copy to NVC and figure out what's going on.

12/18/2017 - NVC receives our case and assigns a number

12/21/2017 - Case headed to Spain Embassy in Madrid

01/02/2018 -  Spain Embassy received our 129f packet

01/08/2018 - Packet READY at Embassy - Received Packet 3

05/18/2018 - 4 months waiting to collect all documents... and then, documents sent to the Embassy.

05/30/2018 - Packet 4 received and interview scheduled.

06/13/2018 - Interview at the Embassy // Approved!
06/19/2018 - Visa Received :)
08/10/2018 - POE Chicago

10/16/2018 - Wedding

AoS JOURNEY!

01/07/2019 - AoS, EaD and AP package sent

01/11/2019 - NoA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.