1,118 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, DGTravel said:

Hello! Did the uscis website/app update as well for NOA2?  We received email and text notifications that action was done on our case but no update on site/tracker.

We didn't receive printed mail as well :( really confused with the notifications :(

The updates say "case was sent to the department of state". 

As suggested, I would call.

11 hours ago, lindinhos96 said:

Have you checked the new site, https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ ? If you have already checked this, I would recommend calling. Someone earlier had trouble speaking to a human. I was able to do this by getting to the option where I could check my case status. At that point the system read aloud the notification about my case having been received (this was before my approval), and then I had the option to ask a question and I was transferred to an agent. I can't remember the prompts exactly but I do think there is a way to navigate to an agent. Good luck!

Thanks! Already called but they say status still case received.  Not really sure what's the notification's about.  It's really a waiting game plus confusion regarding unknown notification :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, DGTravel said:

Thanks! Already called but they say status still case received.  Not really sure what's the notification's about.  It's really a waiting game plus confusion regarding unknown notification :(

My wife called, they said it can be 11months waiting. please wait during this. :( 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, DGTravel said:

Finally got the NOA2 in our mailbox! NOA2 date is May 16th, mail arrived just today. Website/Tracker is still not updated though. 

Congrats !!! yeah, website is still empty. regularly mailbox check is the best. :D 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 5/8/2018 at 11:58 AM, ASHUTOSH7 said:

Is anyone who has got California Service Centre. My PD is 10 Oct 2017

I have a case I-130 For my wife at California Service Centre, it's one of the slowest. MY Pd is OCT 30. 

I-130 filed: 10/30/2017

PD: 10/30/2017

NOA-1 received (California): 11/07/2017

Timeline
11 hours ago, keep_up said:

I have a case I-130 For my wife at California Service Centre, it's one of the slowest. MY Pd is OCT 30. 

Potomac either one. 

I got another emal this morning stating that they are still revewing my case. I don't understand why I was sent this email, as my case has already been sent to NVC.

image.png.3da231641bb456b248c59c2384e0c9b7.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

I got another emal this morning stating that they are still revewing my case. I don't understand why I was sent this email, as my case has already been sent to NVC.

That is a bit weird. Even my case says sent to dos on 27th april. And then again sent to dos on 30th april. I dont know how they sent my case twice. But nvc has received it already so I didn't bother calling uscis. 

3 minutes ago, Maan17 said:

That is a bit weird. Even my case says sent to dos on 27th april. And then again sent to dos on 30th april. I dont know how they sent my case twice. But nvc has received it already so I didn't bother calling uscis. 

Yeah. I called NVC last week. They received my case on May 2nd. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the 2018 Waiting Games.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

Yeah. I called NVC last week. They received my case on May 2nd. 

How do you sign up for those updates?

I created my account at uscis website ande have never received an email from them.

Hello everyone, so on the USCIS tracker I received a message saying that my I-130 petition was received at my local office? I’m assuming this means that they would want to conduct a interview? My PD was October 02nd and my file was initially sent to TSC and this is the first update I’ve received on my case since. Does anyone know if i should be worried or if this is normal? As I see that a lot of I-130 cases are usually approved and not sent to local office without an approval first? Thanks for any insight you may have regarding the matter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
6 hours ago, ramesesthe2nd said:

We got the same email today. But we don't worry about it. We are at NVC stage now.

On 5/22/2018 at 3:44 PM, Mara0899 said:

Congrats !!! yeah, website is still empty. regularly mailbox check is the best. :D 

Thank you :) let's all keep our waiting journey together :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.