nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Peachess said:

it's all good @Henken23 This process is draining and frustrating already as it is,  we don't need to tear at each other, but rather encourage and support each other as is the original purpose of this forum.  I wish us all well..  One love!  

I understand dear it will end in praise don't worry I can feel our pains and I know that very soon all will be well

So sorry about that dear.😘

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

:ot2:

I just finished trying to get information as to why NVC is so far behind now, and I was told by NVC that 15 thousand cases were released as their time just became active, these are visa for brothers, and sisters of USC. I was further told these cases are taking priority over the current spouse approvals and will be entered into the system first, and was told not to expect a Case # until mid April. I really hope it doesn't take that long.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, ASMS said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that think your comments are very rude and shows arrogance.

True

@ASMS sorry dear I nevr meant to insult anyone so sorry 

1 minute ago, Khallaf said:

I just finished trying to get information as to why NVC is so far behind now, and I was told by NVC that 15 thousand cases were released as their time just became active, these are visa for brothers, and sisters of USC. I was further told these cases are taking priority over the current spouse approvals and will be entered into the system first, and was told not to expect a Case # until mid April. I really hope it doesn't take that long.

OMG :(.

Seriously? After so long waiting in the hell of Nebraska we get again to receive a bad treatment by NVC?

I really hope this is not true. Not saying that you are lying, just than I hope we don't get to wait so long.

3 minutes ago, Henken23 said:

@ASMS sorry dear I nevr meant to insult anyone so sorry 

@Henken23 We are fine. Don't worry and Be Happy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
13 minutes ago, ASMS said:

OMG :(.

Seriously? After so long waiting in the hell of Nebraska we get again to receive a bad treatment by NVC?

I really hope this is not true. Not saying that you are lying, just than I hope we don't get to wait so long.

I am certain the case amount is true and that they will input them first, now I can't say that we will have to wait till april this is what I hope is not true.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Khallaf said:

Why should they be given priority over spouses?

Timeline
6 hours ago, Henken23 said:

Sundee thanks for this suggestion in my own opinion I only sent what was requested in the cover letter and you know Nigeria is a high fraud country.I took calls chats to my interview at lagos embassy but non was requested for. 

Henken pls how can I take my whatsapp call chat?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Khallaf said:

I have no idea and I know its not right. it is just what I was told by someone at NVC today.

I agree it isn't right.  Spouses should definiely take priority IMO.  Married couple shouldn't be separated any longer than necessary. Of course, they don't ask our opinion.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Sweet eight pound, six ounce, newborn baby Jesus, in your golden, fleece diapers, with your curled-up, fat, balled-up little fists pawin' at the air, this is taking sooooo long.

Miss my wife so much. 

Been waiting for NOA2 since October, I know, I know, the waiting game... 

Everyone, cheer up, we´ll get there, stay positive, keep the good vibe going. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
12 hours ago, Abies said:

Congratulations on your case complete @Sundee. @shexy @Oluchukwu @Mrs Prestige @Lewismicheals @Peachess how far have you guys gone with your process?

Thank you Abies... Hope all is going well on your end.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.