nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, aywang said:

According to ur timeline, u r also filing through Hong Kong? NVC received my case on january 31st, and I am still waiting for my case number as well. 

Thank you for your answer, Yes we apply in Hong Kong, ooooo feels like endless process

Hello everyone,am new to this thread...My petition was filed in Nebraska,USCIS received my petition on 4/25/2017 my case got approved 2/7/2018,my NOA2 was sent to NVC on the 2/16/2018 and I still haven’t heard from them up till now concerning my CN & IIN,what do I do cos it’s been two weeks since my case was sent to NVC...also if the petitioner is in the army does it speed things up in NVC process?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Hello everyone,am new to this thread...My petition was filed in Nebraska,USCIS received my petition on 4/25/2017 my case got approved 2/7/2018,my NOA2 was sent to NVC on the 2/16/2018 and I still haven’t heard from them up till now concerning my CN & IIN,what do I do cos it’s been two weeks since my case was sent to NVC...also if the petitioner is in the army does it speed things up in NVC process?

You just have to wait as there’s not much else you can do. I don’t like being in the Army speeds up anything... Only expedite does that I believe. If 4 weeks pass and you still don’t receive a case & IV Number, then call NVC even tho they say give 6 weeks..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, Vetomo said:

Friends good day,this morning my case is current at NVC I'm really glad,now I can do anything and my visa is ir1,glory be too God

Wahooo congratulations vetomo I Wish You The Very Best 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

My Husband was in the Navy but guess what it didn't speed up our paper work I will advice you relax and allow them do their work.Am sure soon they will get back to you.All the best

Timeline
10 hours ago, Irina872212 said:

Hellow everyone!

I have a question. 

NVC got our case on 26/01 and still no case number :wacko:

After waiting 9 month for approval in a hell Nebraska Center i am loosing all patience and got crazy.

My husband call every week and ask but no result. 

It will be exactly 6 weeks on next week (March 08).

Why so so so so long?

Is there are any way to get case Number sooner? And what should we do if after 6 weeks (next week) we still will not have it. I just can not waite any more 

So sorry about this but you just have to relax they will send you the case number soon there are alot of paper work they are working on.All the best 

5 minutes ago, Sundee said:

You just have to wait as there’s not much else you can do. I don’t like being in the Army speeds up anything... Only expedite does that I believe. If 4 weeks pass and you still don’t receive a case & IV Number, then call NVC even tho they say give 6 weeks..

Thank you so much,how Can I contact NVC from Nigeria to find out if the have received my case?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Please am Nigerian,how can i contact NVC to find if the’ve received my case?

Call them and you can also go to nvc.state.gov you will get all your info from there am also Nigeria

Timeline
Just now, Henken23 said:

Call them and you can also go to nvc.state.gov you will get all your info from there am also Nigeria

And if you wanna call them from Nigeria make sure you do at exactly 1pm Nigerian time they will ask for your petitioner name your date of birth your case number 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Bluretto said:

Please am Nigerian,how can i contact NVC to find if the’ve received my case?

Here 1 (603) 334-0700. Just call and ask them if they received your case number 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.