nkwentistanley

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 3

2,854 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Samoa
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Sundee said:

That is great news. When I received that very same email I was approved in abt 3 weeks..So basically you are under background check now..

Its coming... Keep your faith and I’m so happy to see progress.

Thank you @Sundee! You've been a big encouragement to me these past few days. Good luck on the rest of your journey.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I wanted to share the latest approvals via the USCIS APP:

NOA1 - Feb 27 - US (assuming AOS)

NOA1 - Feb 24 - India

NOA - Feb 02 - Russia

My approval just got approved via the website but not sure when it will prompt on the APP - NOA1 - Feb 06 - Canada

Edited by acidrain

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
31 minutes ago, acidrain said:

NOA1 - Feb 24 - India

NOA - Feb 02 - Russia

My approval just got approved via the website but not sure when it will prompt on the APP - NOA1 - Feb 06 - Canada

Oh nice keep us updated thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Crysta said:

Thank you @Sundee! You've been a big encouragement to me these past few days. Good luck on the rest of your journey.

Crysta if u need to talk just reach out. One Big reason we are all on here is because rather it be Your Spouse, brother, sister, mom, dad, child or a loved one you are petitioning we all feel the pain of this long wait, so others here feel the same pains we do, so just know we are here for the support we need when we feel hopeless, depressed and lost. Anyone who is not going through this process can’t possibly feel what we go through every day and every night, so pls know you are not alone in this journey..

6 minutes ago, Gegee said:

Oh nice keep us updated thanks

Also two March 2nd cases got RFE's yesterday.  I don't see any approvals but at least that means they're combing through the files

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Also two March 2nd cases got RFE's yesterday.  I don't see any approvals but at least that means they're combing through the files

My pd is march 2 but my status still the same online

1 minute ago, Gegee said:

My pd is march 2 but my status still the same online

I do NOT profess to know Nebraska's process, but the way I see it, when they are issuing the initial RFE's, no news is good news.  I would bet they check the file and then start a background check.  Might mean they haven't picked it up..... might mean they have and it wasn't missing anything and now you're waiting for a response before approval.  Either way, I've seen it every month.... a bunch of RFEs and then the movement starts.  

Timeline
47 minutes ago, acidrain said:

NOA1 - Feb 24 - India

NOA - Feb 02 - Russia

I actually saw an approval on the app for Nov 6th from Canada. I am assuming that was probably you. Once Again congratulations :)

Timeline
Just now, Eli01 said:

I actually saw an approval on the app for Nov 6th from Canada. I am assuming that was probably you. Once Again congratulations :)

There was one approval earlier in the month for my son and today I got my electronic approval for myself. Thanks a bunch :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I have been coming here everyday alot getting information, it help me alot I am March 16 filler and here is the hope I have for us follow March fillers. 

My wife called uscis and she spoke with tier2 And he said March fillers should be getting something in the mail by December to early January...and this morning uscis notiftcation update March 1 RFE...the storm is almost over people

20171129_074344.png

Edited by Chucks

14 hours ago, Sundee said:

Way to go tcy

It appears all the last year Filers are getting approved.. Amen 🙏 

We waited long for this

Yes it seems so...i really hope a lot more ppl who have waited as long as us do get their approval soon too 😊 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, tcy said:

Yes it seems so...i really hope a lot more ppl who have waited as long as us do get their approval soon too 😊 

Yes I hope so as I’m seeing there are still many from Nov 2016 waiting for notifications

Timeline
5 hours ago, Chucks said:

I have been coming here everyday alot getting information, it help me alot I am March 16 filler and here is the hope I have for us follow March fillers. 

My wife called uscis and she spoke with tier2 And he said March fillers should be getting something in the mail by December to early January...and this morning uscis notiftcation update March 1 RFE...the storm is almost over people

20171129_074344.png

If they requested RFE when you get the letter just hurry and send in what they request so you can get back on track..

17 hours ago, Oladipo said:

Yes we filed both I-130 and 129f. And nothing yet. My hubby called USCIS this evening, a lady picked it up. Is that tier 2 or he suppose to still ask for his call to be transfer to tier 2? Bcos nothing from the Lady since, Still the same old story( under processing). I really need to unite with my husband soon. This pain is too much. Tired of crying my eyes out

No that's not tier 2 officer...youll need to request the person to transfer your call to the tier officer...at times they keep you on hold for long time so I guess you guys could try to call them as soon as they are open so that you don't have to be on hold for too long.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.