kccb

I-130 November 2017 Filers

1,222 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jwferg said:

Got my I-130 approval today.

I-130 PD 11/24/17.

Submitted I-129F for K3 visa in late January. PD 2/1/18.

Both went to TSC.

I-130 approval 3/1/18.

<3

Wow that’s fast! Congrats! 🍻

17 hours ago, jwferg said:

I-130 PD 11/24/17.

Both went to TSC.

I-130 approval 3/1/18.

<3

Congratulations!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
23 hours ago, jwferg said:

I-130 PD 11/24/17.

Both went to TSC.

I-130 approval 3/1/18.

<3

Wow you're lucky! You had a short wait! I filed November 1st, hope to get my answer soon as well but it looks like they're mostly still working through August.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
On ‎3‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 2:48 PM, jwferg said:

I-130 PD 11/24/17.

Both went to TSC.

I-130 approval 3/1/18.

<3

I sent my I-130 last month.
do you think if I do same like you sending I-129F for K3 its going to expedite the process.

With the K3, even though it's unlikely to be approved from what I've read, you need to accept that if it is approved it'll be more paperwork overall down the road. From what I understand the K3 will get them here faster, but they'll still need to wait for the original petition to be approved. So they won't have the same rights as someone that comes in on an IR-1.

I had visited my wife over the holidays and explained the difference to her. We agreed that we were willing to do the additional paperwork and pay the additional costs if the K3 was approved.

Looking back at the timeline of things and wondering as to how this all happened so quickly, I can only guess that they received my K3 at TSC and then went to look at the status of the I-130. This caused contact with my file that was pending and instead of having two processes run concurrently they just expedited my I-130. This is just a guess but it makes sense.

With all that said it costs nothing but postage to complete the K3. As long as you and your spouse are comfortable with the potential of additional paperwork and administrative fees down the road, it can't hurt to do it.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
1 hour ago, iammurph said:

Excited on 15th to see the changes in tsc processing time, hope it will change to november. 🤩

Hopefully it changes but My paperwork is Hellbraska......I’m just happy I see a lot July and August people getting approved and RFE From Hellbraska that  gives me hope 😀😀😀

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
6 hours ago, iammurph said:

Excited on 15th to see the changes in tsc processing time, hope it will change to november. 🤩

My friend they have updated the processing time and you don’t wanna look :(

Edited by Sdkmu

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Sdkmu said:

It’s aligning somewhat with VJ with some centers....... Remember USCIS from what I have read is usually the last RFE that they are working within 3 month groups... For example Nebraska is where my paperwork was placed and mostly like they were working on March April and May....Right now it shows May 20th for Nebraska most likely the last group of applications with an RFE that is being worked on in that 3 month period.USCIS always is 3months behind VJ so if join the other forums for each month will give you an idea when you will get approved or RFE this is what I have read on VJ.....USCIS does this so people don’t call in so often..... If follow VJ it gives you a better idea of when you will get your approval 

55 minutes ago, Sdkmu said:

What? Why june 29th? It’s july 2nd last time, I can’t believe it. That’s not right.

48 minutes ago, iammurph said:

What? Why june 29th? It’s july 2nd last time, I can’t believe it. That’s not right.

I know i saw it too... I'm TSC.. the time went back.. Even though it's a few days it still sucks. I do not understand their logic 

1 hour ago, MsKayC said:

I know i saw it too... I'm TSC.. the time went back.. Even though it's a few days it still sucks. I do not understand their logic 

Why Only TSC went back. I saw the others they all move forward.

45 minutes ago, iammurph said:

Why Only TSC went back. I saw the others they all move forward.

WHat is the link you are looking at. I am at potomac

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.