kccb

I-130 November 2017 Filers

1,222 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
Just now, Fmert001 said:
On 11/28/2017 at 12:07 AM, h.linds said:

Thanks Nyokie for the answer. We already received both email confirmation and NOA1 to my husband's US address. Our case has been sent to Nebraska (aka Slowaska). I looked it up and found lots of disheartening stories about their slowness. Does anybody have any idea the processing center is selected on what ground? (Length of marriage, location, priorities, etc?).

Many thanks! 

They try to distribute the paperwork to different service so the workload is even from what I have researched 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:07 AM, h.linds said:

Thanks Nyokie for the answer. We already received both email confirmation and NOA1 to my husband's US address. Our case has been sent to Nebraska (aka Slowaska). I looked it up and found lots of disheartening stories about their slowness. Does anybody have any idea the processing center is selected on what ground? (Length of marriage, location, priorities, etc?).

Many thanks! 

awesome yep it's hellbraska

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

My husband sent a package on 17 Nov.

NOA-1 is 23 Nov, Texas service center.

VJ gives 2-7 Jun as an estimation for NOA-2.

I wonder when do you guys will start prepare for NVC phase (collect Police Certificate in advance, etc)? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 11/24/2017 at 8:36 PM, Bleu9 said:

Hi everyone! 

My petition was sent in November 22! Let the waiting games begin! Excited but 4-9 months seems so far away! 🤭🙄🙂

Got the NOA1, dated November 28 2017. Sent to slow Nebraska :( I’m depressed now. Lawyer said 6-8 months for approval. 

Edited by Bleu9

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
On 2017-11-16 at 11:57 PM, Babydestiny said:

Hi. Got some questions here.

will my US citizen husband file another application for our 2 month old baby aside from mine?

You have to apply for CRBA. I did this for my two kids over the summer at The US Embassy in Toronto. I found the process to be pretty easy. I was approved on the spot at the appointment and recieved the kids certificate of birth abroad and passports a couple weeks later. Now we are filing i130 for my husband

On 11/10/2017 at 3:00 AM, hm139 said:

I think I included random and unnecessary things in my packet, which is why I would really encourage everyone to follow the older posts to the letter. I might be "more contemporary" but you also don't know if I'm going to have a RFE or have my petition rejected overall.

In any case, these are the documents I included.

I.          MONEY ORDER IN THE AMOUNT OF $535

II.         FORMS

A.         Form G-1145: e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

B.         Form I-130: Petition for Alien Relative

C.         Two passport photos of Petitioner

D.         Copy of all pages of US Citizen Petitioner’s passport

E.         Form I-130A: Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary

III.        PROOF OF BONA FIDE MARRIAGE

A.         Marriage certificate

1.         English translation

2.         Spanish original

B.         Photographic timeline documenting relationship

C.         Petitioner’s father’s obituary, in which Petitioner and Beneficiary are listed as married

D.         Plane tickets demonstrating that Beneficiary visited Petitioner this year

1.         August 2017

2.         October 2017

E.         Proof that Petitioner and Beneficiary resided together

1.         Rental lease agreement signed by Beneficiary, which matches the Petitioner’s address in the power of attorney (see F)

a)          English translation

b)         Spanish original

F.         Power of attorney granted by Petitioner to Beneficiary

1.         English translation

2.         Spanish original

Do you have a kid petitioned by your spouse too? mybhusband is filing petitione for me and for our baby. So we need $1070 and two forms for i-130 and i-130a?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mrs.Gosam said:

Do you have a kid petitioned by your spouse too? mybhusband is filing petitione for me and for our baby. So we need $1070 and two forms for i-130 and i-130a?

IF your kids is the child of a US Citizen you don’t have to do I-130 for them you apply for CRBA. It’s a report of birth abroad and the equivalent of a US birth certificate.

3 hours ago, Sweetamooni said:

IF your kids is the child of a US Citizen you don’t have to do I-130 for them you apply for CRBA. It’s a report of birth abroad and the equivalent of a US birth certificate.

Crba of our little one has been denied due to my husband's lack of physical presence.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 11/24/2017 at 11:43 PM, jb and gh said:

That's what happened to mine when I searched the Receipt# upon the receipt of their notification via email. I had to wait I think 5 days. Hope this helps! 😊

Same here. I have tried to look up our Receipt # on USCIS website. It has been almost a month (Nov 17), but the website still says the receipt # is invalid. Wondering if I should make a call to the NCSC for an explanation? 

Edited by h.linds

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, h.linds said:

Same here. I have tried to look up our Receipt # on USCIS website. It has been almost a month (Nov 17), but the website still says the receipt # is invalid. Wondering if I should make a call to the NCSC for an explanation? 

Same!  Mine has been over a month (Nov 7th) and it still says invalid. I tried to call the number on the paper and I never got the option to talk to someone, all automated information. Frustrating. 

19 hours ago, h.linds said:

I would call the USCIS # indicated on ur receipt. They can help u with that 😊

🌷Came to US in the Spring of 2013 thru K-1 Visa🌷

Citizenship completed in the Summer of 2017

😊Applying for IR2😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 12/14/2017 at 11:17 PM, jb and gh said:

I would call the USCIS # indicated on ur receipt. They can help u with that 😊

I called them and it says that it does not recognize my receipt number 😡

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.