Hi everyone, 

PD Nov 8th 2017

Nebraska

Welcome 

On 4/11/2018 at 1:26 PM, Allison and Ahmed said:

November 24th, 2017

Nebraska

CR-1

Crossing my fingers for all of us that we start to see some Novembers soon!

Welcome 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 hours ago, MrsA27 said:

Hi everyone, 

PD Nov 8th 2017

Nebraska

welcome!  Nice to see more friends from November it doesn't matter from which USCIS office.  The most important is to have an idea how the different offices are working.

Our PD is  November 24,17 , but from Texas

Timeline

It is so nice to see new people adding to this group. Let's keep in touch and share our experiences during this process. We need a lot of support and this is a great opportunity learn together. We are all here with the same purpose bringing our love ones near us. My first language is not English but I do my best to keep the communication.:jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Bmc&Cah said:

welcome!  Nice to see more friends from November it doesn't matter from which USCIS office.  The most important is to have an idea how the different offices are working.

Our PD is  November 24,17 , but from Texas

You are right, but i did ask just to see how faster can go nebraska. I keep checking the visa journey’s timeline no approval from nebraska for nov filers while other offices have approval. Good luck everyone🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MrsA27 said:

You are right, but i did ask just to see how faster can go nebraska. I keep checking the visa journey’s timeline no approval from nebraska for nov filers while other offices have approval. Good luck everyone🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

You are right !!! is always great to know where all these approvals are coming from.This way we can  have a better idea how close we  are getting to get to the magic word "Your case is approved"   

Hello everyone hope we know the link to the new website. This is the direct link.

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/users/sign_up?session_id=8868b2b8-a48d-4943-8208-75249250c4cf

19 hours ago, Bmc&Cah said:

You are right !!! is always great to know where all these approvals are coming from.This way we can  have a better idea how close we  are getting to get to the magic word "Your case is approved"   

Timeline
1 hour ago, Say said:

Hello everyone hope we know the link to the new website. This is the direct link.

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/users/sign_up?session_id=8868b2b8-a48d-4943-8208-75249250c4cf

Thanks a lot!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Say said:

You welcome.  My pd was nov 6th  but on the new website it says Nov 8th. 

Where do you see the pd ??? Because all I see is the submitted date which is different from from the the NOA1......Finally my receipt number works!!!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

Timeline
Just now, Fmert001 said:

Where do you see the pd ??? Because all I see is the submitted date which is different from from the the NOA1......Finally my receipt number works!!!!!🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

1 hour ago, Say said:

1 hour ago, Say said:

Thank you 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.