Carolina Dalton

November 2017 Filers K1 VISA I-129F (merged)

2,975 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hello everyone below is a repost from August about the current situation;

-------------------------------------

So far (well normally) there is no movement for August.

However a few note to give would be, They are,by looking at the numbers and past trends, mainly working on July.

They touched (even though with small numbers) up till the last date of July,however we still need to see approvals to say the latest date is July 31.
 I am personally expecting  to see some small movements in August this week.
I'll be scanning every night my time and post when there's movement.
You will be able to check the movement next day instead of midday and full day scans.

Please do not use the scans to check your personal case status.
Use USCIS web site to check your case status.
(Due to TOS and privacy of people who are not even in the forum we are only posting the dates not numbers)
(We learnt through these scans that, USCIS does not go with the number but the dates to give an example to this,
WAC do not go in an order for dates - not totally- So when most lets say 7/16 is around the number 356xxx,
a few 7/16 can be at the number 432xxx -yes they even mix it with other months; however we realized without the number in consideration,
that person gets their approval with the number 356xxx cases too. Overall the number is of no importance )

NVC is almost back to normal with a few exceptions of some cases still waiting to get a number; however mostly it is in between 10 days to 3 weeks 

Informed Delivery -if applicable in your area- is recommended.
 We have tones of approvals that does not get an online update!
Especially if you look below numbers the dates with almost no approval comes out to be the dates with mail only updates.

Monthly Overall
(*December has more cases than it looks in these numbers, because of an error on USCIS side, there are case numbers that gets a validation error,
Some people who has these numbers connected me however there is no way for me to add them.They also connected the USCIS and they don't seem to be able to do anything about it or well don't care probably...However, As long as you have your NOA1, and they can check your cases status when you call them there is nothing to worry about. They are not updating approvals properly anyway...)

June       July      Aug      Sept        Oct       Nov      Dec*       Total
Approved 1456 634 13 6   1   2110
Touched 1048 523 139 129 128 67 28 2062
Virgins 1159 2247 3519 3176 3770 3304 3297 20472
Excluded 378 392 404 287 244 205 184 2094
Total 4041 3796 4075 3598 4142 3577 3509 26738

Weekly movement overall; The latest date touched July 31 latest date with an approval July 27

June     July     Total
01/29/18 28 43 71
01/30/18 32 87 119
01/31/18 47 135 182
02/01/18 40 23 63
02/02/18 51 112 163
Total 198 400 598

Approval Updates (Please remember the dates with close to no approval updates are the dates we expect more NOA2 in the mail)

June     July      Total
01/30/18 8 9 17
01/31/18 26 93 119
02/01/18 4 11 15
02/02/18 20 62 82
Total 58 175 233

* For those who are waiting for excel sheets I am still updating them and will post them hopefully today as soon as I can.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi All,

My fiance filed in November and we received NOA1 at 15 November 2017. Now we are waiting. Not my favourite... I am pretty impatient. :/

I just went through a few post and read, that someone recommended to add TOS to I129-F when you met at facebook. What does TOS mean?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mike & Tanja said:

Hi All,

My fiance filed in November and we received NOA1 at 15 November 2017. Now we are waiting. Not my favourite... I am pretty impatient. :/

I just went through a few post and read, that someone recommended to add TOS to I129-F when you met at facebook. What does TOS mean?

Terms of service.

but I don't think you need it for facebook. Unless they ask (most likely won't, but they may ask how you met on Facebook in detail)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
18 hours ago, Naes said:

Terms of service.

but I don't think you need it for facebook. Unless they ask (most likely won't, but they may ask how you met on Facebook in detail)

Thank you :)

18 hours ago, Naes said:

I just realized I wrote it really wrong.

i meant;  

all k1 goes to California unless it gets a transfer from there (it is rare and mostly for extra background checks due past criminal records)

Those two cases did not go to Texas, but those 2 people put Texas on their vj timeline, because some people think just because they send their files to Dallas lockbox that they go to texas.

Can this be "starred". So we can just repost anytime anyone is confused about where petitions go. Lots of misinformation gets repeated on here.

Edited by K1visaHopeful
Sp

Timeline
5 hours ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Can this be "starred". So we can just repost anytime anyone is confused about where petitions go. Lots of misinformation gets repeated on here.

I am actually trying to create a FAQ topic for everyone somehow. I'll ask admins if we can put it in the previous page so everyone can just share info from that when this happens again (cause it will happen again) I answered the same questions for a 100 time now....

once someone even asked the same question right under the post I explained 😂😂😂

Timeline
1 minute ago, Andy&Kitty said:

Long time lurker, first time posting.  Out of the blue, I received my I-797 approval notice today.  Hard copy only, no online update.  Not expedited.  I feel extremely blessed.  Our prayers have been answered.

NOA1 11/16/17

NOA2 1/31/18

I read a lot of stories, and I understand everyone's struggle.  I appreciate the work Naes has done for us.  I sincerely hope everyone who is still waiting gets their approval soon.

I-129F Approval Notice_VJ.jpg

Wow just another one from that same date!!! Congrats!

and uscis seriously are you f-ing kidding us!

Edited by Naes

5 minutes ago, vsforlife said:

Another November got approved. This is confusing me. 

Congrats to the lucky winners! 

Has anybody thought of calling USCIS and asking what the method is to this new madness? Would be worth a shot for those of you July-Seotember filers don't you think....

5 minutes ago, vsforlife said:

Another November got approved. This is confusing me. 

Has anybody thought of calling USCIS and asking what the method is to this new madness? Would be worth a shot for those of you July-September filers don't you think....

Edited by K1visaHopeful
Sp

Timeline
Just now, K1visaHopeful said:

Has anybody thought of calling USCIS and asking what the method is to this new madness? Would be worth a shot for those of you July-Seotember filers don't you think....

I'd really like to go back and file on November 16 ahahahha we should all have filed that day! As it looks like some rookie mistook how to read july and got the November files instead!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Armenia
Timeline

I

Just now, Naes said:

I'd really like to go back and file on November 16 ahahahha we should all have filed that day! As it looks like some rookie mistook how to read july and got the November files instead!

I noticed that also. All of November is the same day.

Timeline
1 minute ago, K1visaHopeful said:

Has anybody thought of calling USCIS and asking what the method is to this new madness? Would be worth a shot for those of you July-September filers don't you think....

Also unless they update online (and they don't) we can't claim these cases- they just go on and say someone is lying to you to get you frustrated.

and yes that is actually a reply we got before...

Just now, vsforlife said:

I

I noticed that also. All of November is the same day.

Yep because this is a glitch. Really not a normal thing. If it was all around November I would say they're trying to work on two ends but it doesn't seem like it.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.