dwheels76

NVC Filers - November 2017

677 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
7 hours ago, Ham_1 said:

I received  email that NVC completed its processing (SD was 11/10, CC: 24/11) but today I received another email that one document is missing or need additional information (police certificate for netherland). the text in the email  is below

The instructions will ask you to either:

•  Send the missing or corrected items to the applicant so he or she can take them to the visa interview;

or

• Send the missing or corrected items to the National Visa Center (NVC) and include a copy of the

Case Number Barcode Cover Sheet.

I also don't know whether my case will be delayed or not. I need to call them today.

I called & they said this is just indication to bring police certificate in interview (no worry).   I need to wait for the interview date .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Dan Jr said:

yeei! congrats. How do you find out your case is completed? Do they send you an email? 

I checked my status online and it said at NVC. Then I gave them a call to confirm case complete. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi all. Just wanted to let you know that the Ceac website seems to be running again, and I checked my case status and it says "At NVC"!! 

My scan date is Oct 16. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Dan Jr said:

Hi all. Just wanted to let you know that the Ceac website seems to be running again, and I checked my case status and it says "At NVC"!! 

My scan date is Oct 16. 

Congrats to you too 🎊😊🎉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

After we sent the (IV package) to the NVC how long has it been taken to get your case completed and given an interview date they received my package on Monday so I was just wondering how long I will be waiting 

Marriage: May. 16, 2016

I-130 Sent : March. 27, 2017

NOA1: March. 31, 2017 - Potomac Service Center

NOA2: Aug. 31, 2017 - 156 days

Sent to NVC: Sept. 4, 2017

NVC received: Sept. 8, 2017

Case # and IIN obtained: Sept. 22, 2017

AOS fee paid: Nov. 15, 2017

IV fee paid: Nov. 15, 2017

AOS & IV packet sent: Nov. 20, 2017

AOS & IV packet received: Nov. 24, 2017

Scan date: Nov. 28, 2017

CC: Jan. 8, 2017

Interview date: April. 5, 2018 

interview result: Approved 

entered the USA: April. 20th 2018

9 minutes ago, Ahmed & Farrah said:

After we sent the (IV package) to the NVC how long has it been taken to get your case completed and given an interview date they received my package on Monday so I was just wondering how long I will be waiting 

I don't have CC yet (SD November 16th ) but I know they say to count 11 weeks from your SD. Also on this forum I noticed people get CC or RFE in 6,7 weeks. 

Call and ask them for your scan date if you still didn't. Scan date is the day when they put your info in the system aka the computer 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 minute ago, Tejts said:

I don't have CC yet (SD November 16th ) but I know they say to count 11 weeks from your SD. Also on this forum I noticed people get CC or RFE in 6,7 weeks. 

Call and ask them for your scan date if you still didn't. Scan date is the day when they put your info in the system aka the computer 

Oh great thank you so much 🙏🏻 I will call them and I ask for it I’m so grateful for your response 

Marriage: May. 16, 2016

I-130 Sent : March. 27, 2017

NOA1: March. 31, 2017 - Potomac Service Center

NOA2: Aug. 31, 2017 - 156 days

Sent to NVC: Sept. 4, 2017

NVC received: Sept. 8, 2017

Case # and IIN obtained: Sept. 22, 2017

AOS fee paid: Nov. 15, 2017

IV fee paid: Nov. 15, 2017

AOS & IV packet sent: Nov. 20, 2017

AOS & IV packet received: Nov. 24, 2017

Scan date: Nov. 28, 2017

CC: Jan. 8, 2017

Interview date: April. 5, 2018 

interview result: Approved 

entered the USA: April. 20th 2018

2 minutes ago, Ahmed & Farrah said:

Oh great thank you so much 🙏🏻 I will call them and I ask for it I’m so grateful for your response 

You are very welcome. No biggie 😉 And when it comes to interview date there's no rule. It really depends from country to country or should I say from embassy to embassy, because some have more applications for CR1/ir1/k1 visas and some less, so every has more or less available dates for the interviews

hello,

I was given a checklist. I have a 2nd scan date of October 31st 2017 for the checklist. Any idea how long it takes for 2nd scan dates to be reviewed? They say 11 weeks but I wanted to know if anyone has experienced a 2nd scan date, and have heard back before 11 weeks, or even after 11 weeks? 

12 hours ago, tcy said:

¡Hola todos! Gracias a Allah Todopoderoso finalmente recibí un aviso de aprobación y ahora me fui a NVC :) todavía no lo puedo creer, aunque jajaja. Soy el beneficiario y mi caso fue aprobado el 22 de noviembre. Así que ahora mi pregunta es ¿cuántos días debería esperar antes de contactar a NVC para obtener mi nuevo número de caso? En el aviso de aprobación mencionaron que lleva 30 días para que NVC reciba el caso ... pero solo para ser proactivo y llamarlos mucho antes ... cualquier consejo o sugerencia será muy apreciado por los amigos 😊😊

Hello! In my case wait 3 weeks and since I called Nvc they gave me my new case number and the invoice ID, you can try to call from 2 weeks onwards to see if they already have it .. Good look :) 

CR-1 (Spouse of Citizen US)

*** USCIS ***

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Transferred?No

Consulate: Dominican Republic

Marriage: 12/15/2016

I-130 Sent: 03/07/2017

I-130 NOA1: 03/14/2017

I-130 Approved: 09/29/2017

*** NVC ***

NVC Received: 11/03/2017

Case # and Invoice ID Obtained: 11/24/2017

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill: 11/28/2017

Pay AOS Bill: 11/29/2017

Send AOS Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Submit DS-261: 11/29/2017

Receive IV Bill: 12/04/2017

Pay IV Bill: 12/06/2017

Send IV Package: 11/25/2017 (Sent Package Before)

Form DS-260 NVC Received: 12/16/2017

SD: 12/20/2017 

CC: 02/08/2018

Interview Date: 04/24/2018 

Result: Approved.^_^

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 hours ago, ZnM said:

hello,

I was given a checklist. I have a 2nd scan date of October 31st 2017 for the checklist. Any idea how long it takes for 2nd scan dates to be reviewed? They say 11 weeks but I wanted to know if anyone has experienced a 2nd scan date, and have heard back before 11 weeks, or even after 11 weeks? 

Yes, my case had 2nd sd on 13/10, just got cp on 21/11

Hi all,

I sent an expedite request to the NVC on 11.16, received and e-mail a week later that the expedite was approved by the consulate (yay!), and today (actually yesterday US time) received an e-mail that the NVC package was sent to the consulate, and that it could take several weeks to arrive (what?!!). The CEAS tracker states: in transit. the NVC login states: at Jerusalem. Does this mean I'm done checking the NVC website? No more updates there? I don't see the "N/A" everyone talks about when case is complete.

Thanks and thanks for everyone's help and advice on here!

i-130 sent in December before fee change- around 12.22.16

1.3.17: Processing date for i-130.

9.27.17: Rec'd e-mail that i-130 approved! 

10.5.17: Case sent to dept. of state for processing.

10.11.17: NVC rec'd case.

10.20.17: Rec'd case number and invoice ID number from NVC over the phone.

10.21.17: Filled out choice of address and agent.

10.24.17: AOS bill opened and paid

10.31: IV bill opened and paid (called 10.26 to ask them to process AOS bill and DS-261)

11.1: Bank processed IV Bill

11.3 DS-260 form filled out online

11.8 NVC package sent!

11.13: NVC package arrives at NVC

11.14: Scan date!

11.16: Sent expedite request to NVC

11.22: Expedite approved by consulate

11.28: Rec'd e-mail from NVC that package was sent to consulate. CEAC tracker states: in transit. Case Complete at NVC
12.11 Rec'd e-mail from consulate that package arrived, together with Pkt 3 instructions.
1.10 Interview apt letter rec'd via e-mail! (scheduled medical appointment)
1.25 Interview in the morning. Was told approved on the spot and visa should arrive in the mail within ten days! Yay!
1.26 CEAC tracker says Visa Issued!
1.30 Visa arrived!

9 hours ago, Julioescoto said:

Hello! In my case wait 3 weeks and since I called Nvc they gave me my new case number and the invoice ID, you can try to call from 2 weeks onwards to see if they already have it .. Good look :) 

Hi :) thank you very much for your reply. I just got update on my phone app that my case was sent to department of State yesterday...so it means 2 weeks from now I shall be trying to call them and see if my case number & I'd number is available 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.