Cyberfx1024

Hillary paid for notorious 'golden showers' dossier on Trump

107 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

So money laundering is no longer illegal?

Would you care to explain how that is money laundering?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Tahoma said:

Would you care to explain how that is money laundering?

Campaign money filtered through a lawyer to avoid having to report using a foreign agent for political opposition research that was purchased from the Russians.  I wonder who did that?

:pop:

Edited by Bill & Katya

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
3 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Campaign money filtered through a lawyer to avoid having to report using a foreign agent for political opposition research that was purchased from the Russians.  I wonder who did that?

crooked-hillary-clinton.jpg

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

4 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Isn't money laundering the movement of illegally acquired money in an effort to change it out for "legally" acquired tender? 

I'm not saying that what they did was legal, but is it actually money laundering? My knowledge really only comes from shows like Narcos etc... so I admit I am fairly ignorant on the subject.

You really need to expand your horizons beyond kook-media.  Obviously, they don't even know what money laundering is.  The campaign money was not proceeds from a crime.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

What do you mean purchased from the Russians?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

16 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/2/hillary-clinton-defends-trump-dossier-opposition-r/

"Mrs. Clinton Wednesday night acknowledged the dossier was financed by her campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

The money first flowed through her general counsel, Marc Elias, to Fusion GPS and then to dossier writer Christopher Steele in London who used the money to pay Kremlin spies and officials. The full dossier did not go public until BuzzFeed published it in January."

Sounds like Russian collusion, unless we are going to argue about whether or not people working in the Kremlin can be referred to as Russians. :jest:

Edited by jayjayj

Click Spoiler for signature timeline.

3/10/2013 - Married

Green Card Process Summary
3/25/2013 - Submitted I-130's
01/13/2014 - Embassy Interview - Approved!
05/28/2014 - POE (U.S. Customs and Immigration Overseas Preclearance Facility - Abu Dhabi)
08/20/2014 - Green Card received.

Naturalization Process

01/20/2015 - Submitted N-400 for immediate naturalization under INA 319b.

02/10/2015 - Check cashed.

02/14/2015 - NOA

04/07/2015 - Case shipped to local field office.

04/08/2015 - Interview scheduled for July 6, 2015.

04/08/2015 - Wifey better be studying her butt off for the citizenship test!

07/08/2015 - Wifey was studying her butt off and passed the test easily. Oath ceremony completed on same day! We are done with our journey!

2 hours ago, jayjayj said:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/2/hillary-clinton-defends-trump-dossier-opposition-r/

"Mrs. Clinton Wednesday night acknowledged the dossier was financed by her campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

The money first flowed through her general counsel, Marc Elias, to Fusion GPS and then to dossier writer Christopher Steele in London who used the money to pay Kremlin spies and officials. The full dossier did not go public until BuzzFeed published it in January."

Sounds like Russian collusion, unless we are going to argue about whether or not people working in the Kremlin can be referred to as Russians. :jest:

Nothing to see here lol.  The real Russian scandal has landed. 

Trump did not call for the Las Vegas shooter to be ececuted,  he must hate Muslims.

The MDL is just so good at losing 

Timeline
20 hours ago, bcking said:

Isn't money laundering the movement of illegally acquired money in an effort to change it out for "legally" acquired tender? 

I'm not saying that what they did was legal, but is it actually money laundering? My knowledge really only comes from shows like Narcos etc... so I admit I am fairly ignorant on the subject.

You are correct, and that begs the question as to what Manafort did was actually money laundering?  Is it money laundering to simply not report legitimate income?  Sure, he would be in violation of tax law, but money laundering?  As to the Hillary thing, I have been hearing the term "political money laundering" lately meaning hiding or routing campaign funds through non-reportable channels to avoid FEC scrutiny.  What Hillary did was in fact illegal although it does not fit the traditional money laundering definition, campaign money used for opposition research should be reported and this should not be funneled through as legal fees to a lawyer.  Of course doing it like she did, she was able to hide the fact that a foreign agent was working for her campaign at least until now. 

I love how much we are learning about the inner workings of the DNC and their chosen candidate (did Bernie ever have a chance).  It is refreshing to hear that even these elite politicos that speak so eloquently are really just criminals.

Timeline
19 hours ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Didn't Christopher Steele pay some Russians for the dossier?  Regardless, Steele himself is a foreign agent, so when Elias hired him through FusionGPS, he became an agent of the campaign.

Timeline

8 hours ago, jayjayj said:

Which Kremlin spies did Steele pay money to?

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: Timeline
6 minutes ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Which Kremlin spies did Steele pay money to?

You seriously expect a fellow forum member to have inside knowledge of a US investigation that is still ongoing? 

If only the FBI knew JayJayJ knows what he is hiding from them...

16 minutes ago, IDWAF said:

You seriously expect a fellow forum member to have inside knowledge of a US investigation that is still ongoing? 

It's funny, I believe I've said that quite a few times in regards to the Russian investigation. 

Timeline

Didn't Christopher Steele pay some Russians for the dossier?  Regardless, Steele himself is a foreign agent, so when Elias hired him through FusionGPS, he became an agent of the campaign.

8 hours ago, jayjayj said:

5 hours ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Nothing to see here lol.  The real Russian scandal has landed. 

Trump did not call for the Las Vegas shooter to be ececuted,  he must hate Muslims.

The MDL is just so good at losing 

We are told the dossier does not exist, then we are told it is fake,

then we are told to not believe anything the dossier,

then we are told that the fake dossier was paid for by Hillary,

then we learn that it was actually financed and Initiated by the Washington Times who dropped it after Trump won the nomination.  Yes, the same Washington Times referenced in JayJays link ( why is a news org paying Fusion GPS for this work?) that is now saying, Hillary did it.

Now you are taking sources in Russia which may or may not be verified, which may or may not be accurate, are actually Kremlin Spies  illegally paid for by the HRC campaign  

Quit sneezing on on us an calling it a spring rain.    You have a different story every week all of which just a smoke screen for the underlying problem, folks around Trump apparently were working with Putin to help him achieve his goals in the US Election and in the west, and lied about it.

If I were you I would just drop the whole dossier conversation, it is not helping make your guys look good.

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg