Cyberfx1024

Hillary paid for notorious 'golden showers' dossier on Trump

107 posts in this topic

It looks like Hillary's campaign has some explaining to do. This just shows that they were doing exactly what they are accusing the Trump Campaign doing. 

Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped bankroll research that led to the 'golden showers' dossier on Donald Trump.

Clinton's campaign lawyer Marc Elias hired research firm Fusion GPS back in April 2016 to look into allegations of Trump's ties to Russia, according to the Washington Post.

Fusion GPS, the Washington-based research firm, then hired former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele to dig up the unconfirmed dirt on Trump.

Clinton's lawyer and his law firm Perkins Coie continued to fund the research until October 2016 - just days before the presidential election.

The research was previously funded by an unknown anti-Trump Republican donor during the primary, but Clinton's campaign then paid for it to be finished.

Sources would not confirm how much was paid to Fusion GPS, but said the campaign and DNC shared the cost

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5014459/Hillary-Clinton-s-campaign-paid-dirty-dossier-Trump.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, cyberfx1024 said:

It looks like Hillary's campaign has some explaining to do. This just shows that they were doing exactly what they are accusing the Trump Campaign doing. 

Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee helped bankroll research that led to the 'golden showers' dossier on Donald Trump.

Clinton's campaign lawyer Marc Elias hired research firm Fusion GPS back in April 2016 to look into allegations of Trump's ties to Russia, according to the Washington Post.

Fusion GPS, the Washington-based research firm, then hired former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele to dig up the unconfirmed dirt on Trump.

Clinton's lawyer and his law firm Perkins Coie continued to fund the research until October 2016 - just days before the presidential election.

The research was previously funded by an unknown anti-Trump Republican donor during the primary, but Clinton's campaign then paid for it to be finished.

Sources would not confirm how much was paid to Fusion GPS, but said the campaign and DNC shared the cost

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5014459/Hillary-Clinton-s-campaign-paid-dirty-dossier-Trump.html

Oppo research is standard, what laws or ethics were breached?  In reality Trump should have done the research on himself, standard practice, but he refused.

Edited by Il Mango Dulce

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, cyberfx1024 said:

This is just the tip of the iceberg.  The collusion,corruption,bribery etc between the Podestas,the Clintons,Obama and the Russians will eventually be exposed. For now the corrupt media/democrat party are doing their best to cover it up.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Court Docs: Republicans Leaking Confidential Info Like Crazy About Trump Dossier Probe

by Rachel Stockman | 5:14 pm, October 24th, 2017

https://lawnewz.com/high-profile/court-docs-republicans-leaking-confidential-info-like-crazy-about-trump-dossier-probe/

Fusion GPS, the private firm that produced the so-called Trump dossier, filed court paperwork on Monday documenting a series of leaks they claim came from senior Republican members or staffers of the House Intelligence Committee. The committee is investigating the now infamous Trump Dossier, which detailed alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. The Dossier also had plenty of unverified salacious allegations about then-candidate Donald Trump. Last week, the firm behind the dossier asked a federal court to prevent the committee from obtaining their bank records because they fear this would expose their confidential client list.

Attorney Josh Levy, who represents Fusion GPS, filed an affidavit in support of preliminary restraining order against the House Intelligence Committee. In the court paperwork, Levy documented a series of alleged leaks from the Republican majority members and staffers.

Levy says he discovered one leak around October 13, 2017 when Matt Mosk of ABC News emailed him asking whether a “House subpoena” had been served on GPS Fusion’s bank records. The bank had indeed been served with a subpoena, but no one should have known about that.

“I informed bank counsel of the press inquiry and assured bank counsel that neither Plaintiff nor Plaintiff’s counsel provided this information to the press. Bank counsel informed me that neither the bank nor any of its representatives, including but not limited to bank counsel, was the source of the leak. Mr. Mosk’s source could only have come from the Committee or its staff,” Levy wrote.

Another leak happened just last week, when details surrounding the testimony of Fusion GPS co-founder Peter Fritsch and top lieutenant Thomas Catan leaked to the media. The interview was supposed to be part of a closed-door session with the committee. Multiple media outlets, including Fox News, reported that Fritsch and Catan pleaded the Fifth on every question asked by committee members. Levy took particular aim at an op-ed called “Fusion Collusion” written by Kimberley Strassel which appeared in the Wall Street Journal and painted Fusion GPS firm in a very negative light.

“In an effort to criticize the alleged conduct of minority staff at the deposition, Ms. Strassel revealed some of what occurred during the otherwise confidential October 18, 2017, depositions of Messrs. Fritsch and Catan. Neither Mr. Fritsch, Mr. Catan, Ms. Clattenburg, nor I was the source of that information. Any reasonable person reading this column can only conclude that HPSCI majority staff or members leaked this confidential information to Ms. Strassel,” Levy wrote.

The court paperwork also contends that majority members leaked the name of the bank (TD Bank) to The Washington Examiner.

“The only other persons who knew the identity of the bank were committee staff, Mr. Nunes and possibly other committee members,” Levy said.

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA 22nd District) is the House Intelligence Committee’s chairman

38 minutes ago, eieio said:

This is just the tip of the iceberg.  The collusion,corruption,bribery etc between the Podestas,the Clintons,Obama and the Russians will eventually be exposed. For now the corrupt media/democrat party are doing their best to cover it up.

let's just see the final version of the dossier and make up our own mind

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

43 minutes ago, Jacque67 said:

Hey cyberfx, what happened to the other thread?

I don't know honestly it passed me off because I responded to you but you never got to read it. But here it is again:

Salon really???? They are about as bad for the Left like Infowars is for the Right.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, cyberfx1024 said:

I don't know honestly it passed me off because I responded to you but you never got to read it. But here it is again:

Salon really???? They are about as bad for the Left like Infowars is for the Right.

Yeah, weird. All my replies have disappeared. When I tried to reply I got a message saying I don't have permission to view the thread.

well you might not like salon but the content of the Dutch TV report remains the same.

a different link. Fingers crossed 

http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2017/05/donald_trump_closely_tied_to_r.html

Just now, Jacque67 said:

Yeah, weird. All my replies have disappeared. When I tried to reply I got a message saying I don't have permission to view the thread.

well you might not like salon but the content of the Dutch TV report remains the same.

a different link. Fingers crossed 

http://www.oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2017/05/donald_trump_closely_tied_to_r.html

I think because I accidentally did 2 topics of the same thing the Mods just deleted one. 

Good article but highly speculative at the least so I would like to see the whole truth.

Timeline
Just now, cyberfx1024 said:

I think because I accidentally did 2 topics of the same thing the Mods just deleted one. 

Good article but highly speculative at the least so I would like to see the whole truth.

Ah. I thought it was Putin deleting me. Lol.  Gotta go for a bit, so apologies if I don't reply straight away.

1 minute ago, Jacque67 said:

Ah. I thought it was Putin deleting me. Lol.  Gotta go for a bit, so apologies if I don't reply straight away.

Yeah it's about my bed time as well so biggie. 

No it wasn't Putin deleting you. It was your Reptilian overlords telling you to get back to the brothel.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Interesting how Fusion GPS keeps popping up in this whole thing.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline

But here’s what jumps out at me about the Times story: what’s not included. Let me list a few points.

* The fact that it has been publicly known for more than a year that the Fusion GPS investigation of Trump’s ties to Russia began with funding from Republicans and was later funded by Democrats. This has been known since David Corn’s report in October 2016 and reported in numerous other reports since. This is never mentioned in the Times article.

* The fact that the Fusion GPS’s investigation into Russia began as a project funded by Republicans. This is never mentioned in the Times report, although it’s alluded to in the letter from Perkins Coie Managing Partner Matthew J. Gehringer. (The precise timeline is this: Republicans hire Fusion GPS to investigate Trump business. Investigation quickly turns to focus on Trump’s ties to Russia. Republicans lose interest. Elias agrees to continue the funding with money from DNC/HRC campaign. Steele brought in to go deeper into Russia ties.)

* The Times report can be read to suggest that the Clinton campaign and the DNC paid $12.4 million for the Fusion GPS research. But as the Post notes, these tabulations date back to June and November 2015, fully a year before Elias signed up Fusion GPS. So by definition, it can’t all be for that research.

* Leaving out the first two points makes the Times piece seem quite misleading to me. In a different category is another detail left out. As the Post notes, the Democrats stopped funding the Fusion GPS the day before the election. But Steele had already shared his findings with the FBI because he was so alarmed by what he had found. The FBI was sufficiently disturbed and confident in Steele’s work that they agreed to continue funding his work. (They eventually stopped once Steele’s name became public.) This is highly relevant information for determining the quality and credibility of Steele’s findings. But it doesn’t appear in the Times report even though the lede of the Times report focuses squarely on Republican accusations about Steele and Fusion GPS.

Classic case of Hey! Look over there.

Trump is President because Hillary , is one of the most despised, despicable people in American History.  Looks like it was the DNC in bed with the Russians. Oh well the MDL well have a new fake narrative tomorrow 

Clinton campaign, DNC helped pay for work on dossier about Russia and Trump

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/