Cyberfx1024

Hillary paid for notorious 'golden showers' dossier on Trump

107 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, bcking said:

So in that respect Hillary colluded with the "British", not with Russia. Correct? The former spy is a British National.

Last I heard, Great Britain was a foreign country, but in this case it is more of an issue where they laundered the money through FusionGPS and Steele which falls into the second category that @jayjayj mentioned.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Just now, Bill & Katya said:

Last I heard, Great Britain was a foreign country, but in this case it is more of an issue where they laundered the money through FusionGPS and Steele which falls into the second category that @jayjayj mentioned.

Of course it is, I wasn't arguing otherwise. (Though technically it's the UK, not GB)

In my mind though, and maybe others disagree (and I realize the law sees no distinction) I would MUCH rather collude with the UK than with Russia. I think that is likely just personal preference.

People here have said Clinton colluded with the Russian government, which is the claim made about Trump. There is no evidence of that yet. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
Just now, bcking said:

Of course it is, I wasn't arguing otherwise. (Though technically it's the UK, not GB)

In my mind though, and maybe others disagree (and I realize the law sees no distinction) I would MUCH rather collude with the UK than with Russia. I think that is likely just personal preference.

People here have said Clinton colluded with the Russian government, which is the claim made about Trump. There is no evidence of that yet. 

Just as there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia, but that narrative is kept alive by many in the supposed unbiased media and those in the MDL.  Either way, working with a foreign power regardless of friend or foe is wrong, and potentially illegal.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

Just as there is no evidence of collusion between Trump and Russia, but that narrative is kept alive by many in the supposed unbiased media and those in the MDL.  Either way, working with a foreign power regardless of friend or foe is wrong, and potentially illegal.

There is no public evidence of collusion. I have no idea what Mueller has been investigating.

The narrative is "kept alive" by an ongoing investigation. That is pretty typical for ongoing investigations.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, bcking said:

So in that respect Hillary colluded with the "British", not with Russia. Correct? The former spy is a British National.

The whataboutism is stunning. Dems paid to research Trump-Russia connections ( taking over research started by a yet unknown GOPer), Trumpers met secretly with Kremlin emissary and learned of covert Russian plan and Donnie refuses to acknowledge the role Putin played in the election. MICE.

There are several ongoing investigations and a special prosecutor has an entire team investigating the question.

but emails.

4 hours ago, bcking said:

There is no public evidence of collusion. I have no idea what Mueller has been investigating.

The narrative is "kept alive" by an ongoing investigation. That is pretty typical for ongoing investigations.

It's pretty typical for an investigation that has lasted this long to produce something. That hasn't happened.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

2 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

It's pretty typical for an investigation that has lasted this long to produce something. That hasn't happened.

Would we know if it produced anything without Mueller releasing that information?

I recall prior discussions about how these special investigations, in average, take something like 12 months. I don't remember when Mueller came on board.

Regardless I see no reason to assume there is or isn't anything until such time that the investigator (Mueller) chooses to make it public. He can choose to reveal nothing until he finishes, and honestly he should do that. We should all be in the dark until the investigation is completed.

2 minutes ago, bcking said:

Would we know if it produced anything without Mueller releasing that information?

I recall prior discussions about how these special investigations, in average, take something like 12 months. I don't remember when Mueller came on board.

Regardless I see no reason to assume there is or isn't anything until such time that the investigator (Mueller) chooses to make it public. He can choose to reveal nothing until he finishes, and honestly he should do that. We should all be in the dark until the investigation is completed.

I get it. Trump is guilty until proven innocent and Hillary is innocent even when proven guilty.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

3 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I get it. Trump is guilty until proven innocent and Hillary is innocent even when proven guilty.

I've never said he was guilty. I've tried to say allegedly, or "Trump has been accused of" or "Trump is being investigated for" etc...

If I did say at one point he was guilty that was in error. We don't know that yet. I can't make that judgement.

People who are more supportive of Trump like to say that there is no evidence of guilt. To that I always say that there is no PUBLIC evidence of guilty. We don't know if there is or isn't private evidence. To just take the lack of public evidence to suggest the investigation hasn't found anything is flawed, in my mind.

We don't yet have knowledge of evidence. That doesn't mean the evidence doesn't exist.

Edited by bcking

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Bill & Katya said:

Great Britain is an Island, UK is the Nation. Wales , England , Scotland Northern Ireland the Country 

No comment on the validity of laundering money but Trump fans may want to keep a low profile on that topic

ftiq8me9uwr01.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Ahhh, McCain...

“We now know the “dossier” on Donald Trump was funded by Hillary Clinton’s team and the Democrat National Committee. Trump has denied all allegations against him in said dossier. 

Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) was the man who handed the dossier to then-FBI Director James Comey.

Now, McCain is playing coy on whether or not he knew he was handing a Clinton-funded dossier to the FBI.”

https://ben.americanewshub.com/2017/10/26/turns-mccain-handed-clinton-funded-dossier-fbi-now-wont/?fb=abw

1 hour ago, Il Mango Dulce said:

Great Britain is an Island, UK is the Nation. Wales , England , Scotland Northern Ireland the Country 

No comment on the validity of laundering money but Trump fans may want to keep a low profile on that topic

The former British spy (notice the term "British"), which is derived from the name Great Britain, was a former spy of England, also commonly referred to as the United Kingdom, also geographically located on the island of Great Britain (British again) and sometimes referred to as Great Britain (British), thus people from England being commonly called British - all those terms are interchangeable.  

Edited by jayjayj

Click Spoiler for signature timeline.

3/10/2013 - Married

Green Card Process Summary
3/25/2013 - Submitted I-130's
01/13/2014 - Embassy Interview - Approved!
05/28/2014 - POE (U.S. Customs and Immigration Overseas Preclearance Facility - Abu Dhabi)
08/20/2014 - Green Card received.

Naturalization Process

01/20/2015 - Submitted N-400 for immediate naturalization under INA 319b.

02/10/2015 - Check cashed.

02/14/2015 - NOA

04/07/2015 - Case shipped to local field office.

04/08/2015 - Interview scheduled for July 6, 2015.

04/08/2015 - Wifey better be studying her butt off for the citizenship test!

07/08/2015 - Wifey was studying her butt off and passed the test easily. Oath ceremony completed on same day! We are done with our journey!

I must have missed the part about Steele's attempt to get the Russians involved in our presidential election.

Opposition research is standard operating procedure.  It would be malfeasance not to do it.  According to a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, many of the Steele's allegations have been verified, and none have, as yet, been disproven.

The man-child is getting desperate to divert our attention away from his inevitable crucifixion by Mueller.

5 minutes ago, Tahoma said:

I must have missed the part about Steele's attempt to get the Russians involved in our presidential election.

Opposition research is standard operating procedure.  It would be malfeasance not to do it.  According to a member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, many of the Steele's allegations have been verified, and none have, as yet, been disproven.

The man-child is getting desperate to divert our attention away from his inevitable crucifixion by Mueller.

You really must have missed it.  The DNC and Hillary's campaign paid a British spy, through a proxy (attorney), to obtain Russian intelligence - this is a crime.  They then covered it up to avoid having it appear on their FEC campaign finance disclosure forms - this is also a crime.

Click Spoiler for signature timeline.

3/10/2013 - Married

Green Card Process Summary
3/25/2013 - Submitted I-130's
01/13/2014 - Embassy Interview - Approved!
05/28/2014 - POE (U.S. Customs and Immigration Overseas Preclearance Facility - Abu Dhabi)
08/20/2014 - Green Card received.

Naturalization Process

01/20/2015 - Submitted N-400 for immediate naturalization under INA 319b.

02/10/2015 - Check cashed.

02/14/2015 - NOA

04/07/2015 - Case shipped to local field office.

04/08/2015 - Interview scheduled for July 6, 2015.

04/08/2015 - Wifey better be studying her butt off for the citizenship test!

07/08/2015 - Wifey was studying her butt off and passed the test easily. Oath ceremony completed on same day! We are done with our journey!

8 minutes ago, jayjayj said:

The former British spy (notice the term "British"), which is derived from the name Great Britain, was a former spy of England, also commonly referred to as the United Kingdom, also geographically located on the island of Great Britain (British again) and sometimes referred to as Great Britain (British), thus people from England being commonly called British - all those terms are interchangeable.  

England should not be "commonly referred to as the United Kingdom"

The UK includes England, but England is NOT the UK. The UK is more than England.

Most of those words aren't interchangeable. Great Britain is UK/England/Wales, but not Northern Ireland. The UK is all 4. A "British" person technically is just UK/England/Wales, however I will give you a pass on that because plenty of Northern Irish would consider themselves British, and there isn't another great term to use if you don't.

But definitely Great Britain =/= United Kingdom =/= England