Yaztalksalot

October 2017 AOS filers (merged)

2,792 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline
4 hours ago, cd37 said:

Generally green card comes from corbin, KY card production facility. 

I saw some people got their ead's from corbin. So that should be your EAD. Good luck.

Thanks. I hope all you guys also get your ead soon. 👍 

35 minutes ago, eunahlee92 said:

what is your timeline??

PD 03/28/16

i130 APPROVE- 7/14/16

AOS i485, i131, i765 received by USCIS 10/4/17

Biometrics done 11/8/17

Service Center- NBC 

F2A Category

Spouse is LPR (green card holder)

Edited by F2AOct

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Montenegro
Timeline

Sorry to hear about October filers still waiting, I was hoping I would come back here to everyone having their EAD in their hands. I really hope everyone gets is soon.

USCIS received my case on October 19. My EAD and AP were approved on 12/18, received my NOA2s in the mail on Dec 23. My combo card arrived yesterday! Now for the fun part - finding a job :)

How many of you are already in the process of interviewing?

ETA: I should also mention that we were not required to attend an interview, and that my online case status has not updated since my biometrics.

Edited by atina

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
14 minutes ago, atina said:

Sorry to hear about October filers still waiting, I was hoping I would come back here to everyone having their EAD in their hands. I really hope everyone gets is soon.

USCIS received my case on October 19. My EAD and AP were approved on 12/18, received my NOA2s in the mail on Dec 23. My combo card arrived yesterday! Now for the fun part - finding a job :)

How many of you are already in the process of interviewing?

ETA: I should also mention that we were not required to attend an interview, and that my online case status has not updated since my biometrics.

Did they send you a notice about interview waiver?

10/26/2017: Priority Date - AOS

11/29/2017: Biometrics Appointment

12/21/2017: EAD/AP Approval in 56 Days

12/18/2018: Interview Day | Approved on the Spot

12/22/2018: Received Green Card (10 Years)

N-400 Application (Orlando)

09/20/2021 - Early Filing Online (3 year -married to US Citizen)

09/20/2021 - Received NOA & status changed to "Case being actively reviewed" & Biometric Reuse

03/31/2022 - Interview in West Palm Beach Fl

- Recommended for Approval & Oath Ceremony will be scheduled notice (My application includes request for name change)

06/16/2022 - Judicial Naturalization Ceremony 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.