marcusa

N400 filers at Minneapolis,MN

2,267 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, aa1979 said:

The estimated waiting time range for N-400 case completion at this office has just change to 15 months - 22.5 months.  That means the time it is taking to finish 50% of the cases they have is 15 months ( 2 weeks more than the previous month and has been trending up for a few months) It also means the time it is taking to finish 93% of the cases is 22.5 months (2 months up from last month which trended down a couple of times and now back to up-trending again).

Two months ago it was shown 12.5-22.5 months. Last month was 14.5-20.5 

It is a frustrating process to go through. The impact of last administration’s anti-immigrants policy will linger for a while. 

Edited by aorich

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
26 minutes ago, aorich said:

Great.  I just did. Did you have a Bio reuse or go for an actual appointment?

Actual appointment because the last one was so old [2014] and couldn't be reused. I have heard 6 years may be the limit....

Edited by TEX_715

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Planning to file n400 in June 2021, have started collecting documentation for the same. Seems like I will be doing it online like majority of the people. 

The traction at MSP field office on this forum seems to be slightly faster than mentioned on the USCIS official processing website page. 

do let me know if you guys/gals have any tips or pointers I should be careful about.

best of luck 

ROC Timeline

June 15, 2020: Sent package through USPS

June 18, 2020: Delivered to Arizona PO box

June 23, 2020: Credit Card Debited

June 24, 2020: E notification for case (LIN-Receipt) 

July  15, 2020: Case was updated to show that fingerprints were taken

July 16, 2020 : Official NOA letter dated July 1 was received  

July 20, 2020 : Official fingerprint taken notice dated July 15 was received

March 05, 2021: Status updated to "Card in Production"

March 06, 2021: Status updated to I-751 Approved

Anyone know if they are still doing interviews/oaths during the period with the Trial for the George Floyd case going on?

isn’t this happening in the same building as USCIS ? I saw on the news the boarded a lot of stores downtown for the case.

F(1) Student on OPT doing AOS

12/05/2016 --> Package sent to Chicago lockbox

12/07/2016 --> Package Delivered

12/15/2016 --> Checks Cashed!

12/16/2016 --> Electronic NOA recieved 23:31

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone recently get an N400 interview date ? If so when did you file? I filed January 15, 2020 and haven’t heard anything about an interview. We are living in a very isolated area, separated from all family and friends and can’t move until this whole process is over so needless to say I am getting very tired of waiting 😞 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

My interview was today, recommended for approval. Almost at the end of my immigration journey. In and out of the office in 20 minutes. Officer was very pleasant an overall good experience. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
On 3/9/2021 at 12:42 PM, sausa said:

Anyone know if they are still doing interviews/oaths during the period with the Trial for the George Floyd case going on?

isn’t this happening in the same building as USCIS ? I saw on the news the boarded a lot of stores downtown for the case.

My interview was today, we stayed in the AC Marriott last night and walked to the office, a 5 minute walk. Nowhere we saw was boarded up, the Hennepin Court house is a few blocks away, not the same building. 

Edited by PaddyGirl13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.