marcusa

N400 filers at Minneapolis,MN

2,267 posts in this topic

I applied beginning of September 2020 and also on February 12th a letter was written (received yesterday 17th) that they reused biometrics from my i751 last year.

Estimated completion date (Originally was Doctor then changed to July, and now is October 2021 again).

6 minutes ago, RS2016 said:

I applied beginning of September 2020 and also on February 12th a letter was written (received yesterday 17th) that they reused biometrics from my i751 last year.

Estimated completion date (Originally was Doctor then changed to July, and now is October 2021 again).

I think there are a lot people received the reuse letter on the 12th. It was almost system-wide.  I filed in July. The estimated completion time is August 2021 changed from May. 

Filed: Other Timeline
On 2/15/2021 at 1:08 PM, TEX_715 said:

Interview tomorrow, anyone know is this done on video chat or through plexiglass? Did the officer ask you vocab questions from the yes/no section?

What were the questions they asked you for the civics/reading/writing test? And did they ask you some vocab questions from the yes/no section? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, India_delta said:

Checked online status , says ready to schedule for an in interview. And will receive it in the mail I applied January 20th 2020

finally things are moving along !

That is wonderful! Gives me hope that I will hear something soon. I applied January 15th, 2020. 

On 2/20/2021 at 9:26 AM, mvan said:

That is wonderful! Gives me hope that I will hear something soon. I applied January 15th, 2020. 

I don't mean to discourage you. I learned and it seems like that people from ND take longer to get an interview than Minnesota residents. I hope you would be an exception to that observation.

On 2/20/2021 at 5:05 AM, India_delta said:

Checked online status , says ready to schedule for an in interview. And will receive it in the mail I applied January 20th 2020

finally things are moving along !

Congratulations... Could you share with us the details of the interview once you finish it, so that everyone else on here may benefit.  Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, aa1979 said:

I don't mean to discourage you. I learned and it seems like that people from ND take longer to get an interview than Minnesota residents. I hope you would be an exception to that observation.

That’s good to know... not good to hear but it’s nice to be informed about these kinds of things nonetheless. 

The estimated waiting time range for N-400 case completion at this office has just change to 15 months - 22.5 months.  That means the time it is taking to finish 50% of the cases they have is 15 months ( 2 weeks more than the previous month and has been trending up for a few months) It also means the time it is taking to finish 93% of the cases is 22.5 months (2 months up from last month which trended down a couple of times and now back to up-trending again).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.