Filed: Other Timeline
49 minutes ago, NKA22 said:

I GOT CC TODAY!!

• 1st Scan Date: May 8 2017
  • Checklist: July 1st 2017
  • 2nd Scan Date: July 11th 2017
  • At Review Department: August 9th 2017
  • CC: August 15 2017 

After I knew it was under review, I started calling daily, and I got the good news today through the phone!!

I am extremely excited as it's been 2 years of pain and frustration in my relationship, though this experience definitely made us stronger!

This forum have been helping me out a lot, thanks everyone, even if I haven't been actually posting( Just 1:P), but I was reading almost every single question and answer, even though I have a lawyer!!

Best!

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello

I have a couple questions NVC received I-864 form on 08/11 (checked via usps tracking number) but called yesterday 08/14 and they said the haven't received yet. How long does it take for them to receive and scan? Also trying to get police clearance letter from local police, how long does that take to get as well?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
4 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

Hello

I have a couple questions NVC received I-864 form on 08/11 (checked via usps tracking number) but called yesterday 08/14 and they said the haven't received yet. How long does it take for them to receive and scan? Also trying to get police clearance letter from local police, how long does that take to get as well?

It took four days for them to scan mine in. 

Also, did you not send in everything at once? Everytime you send in another document it will delay your case. Everything is supposed to be sent in at one time, in one package.

Edited by Adreamer

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

It took four days for them to scan mine in. 

Also, did you not send in everything at once? Everytime you send in another document it will delay your case. Everything is supposed to be sent in at one time, in one package.

No, the person helping us with the paperwork did it this why, I am not sure why but I am ready to do the next step DS-260. Should I resend everything in 1 package or would that make this more confusing at this point? but i need to get the police clearance letter from our local police? Do you know how long it takes to get this?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
3 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

No, the person helping us with the paperwork did it this why, I am not sure why but I am ready to do the next step DS-260. Should I resend everything in 1 package or would that make this more confusing at this point? but i need to get the police clearance letter from our local police? Do you know how long it takes to get this?

Did you send in all supporting documents and civil with the a.o.s? If you are just missing the police report then I would just send in the police report asap...no need to resend everything else unless you have not sent anything except a.o.s. 

I'm not sure about the police clearance from your country. I would maybe call. 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Adreamer said:

Did you send in all supporting documents and civil with the a.o.s? If you are just missing the police report then I would just send in the police report asap...no need to resend everything else unless you have not sent anything except a.o.s. 

I'm not sure about the police clearance from your country. I would maybe call. 

Yes I have everything except the police clearance letter! I hope they can issue that quickly. THANK FOR YOUR HELP!

Timeline

Paid IV fee, it shows paid but has not been taken out of bank account should i be worried? AOS fee still in process and that one did come out of my bank account already 7 days ago, not sure what is going on or what to do? 

Filed: E-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kayman said:

hmmmm... what if the police report expires before its been reviewed, will that mean another checklist???

No, you'd need to take an updated one to the interview.

Edited by Ebony1

Question for a friend..she got approved on her expedite after almost a yr in the nvc process..shes tryed booking her interview and everytime she chose a time and date it said it was unavailable mind you the times and dates say they are available but once she clicks on it,it states its not & this is for DOMINICAN REPUBLIC..does anybody have any ideas of why this happens or what should she do?

Hi, I don't know if im right here...Our case status on USCIS changed to "On August 14, 2017, we sent your case, Receipt Number LINXXX, to the Department of State for visa processing." I sent a email now through this link https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php with my email address so they can email me instead of post mail. Is that enogh or do I have to call again?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.