dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2017

716 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
1 hour ago, Lora18 said:

Question about the AOS, my husband started working last 2015, so we can only provide 2015-2016 ITR's and W2.. I've been reading here in the forum saying that they need 3 years of income tax returns..  do we still need to have a co-sponsor even though he is earning above the current poverty guidelines?

You only need the last year income tax/w2's OR transcripts with w2's . 3 years is optional. You only need a co sponser if your petitioner does not meet income requirements.

Edited by Adreamer

Filed: IR-5 Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Jimenez1717 said:

Question..to request for an expedite do i need to wait til all the fees are processed & the DS260 is filled out?

yes

TIMELINE

29 December 2015 - married in Dominican Republic

USCIS Phase

21 November 2016 - I-130 sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox 

22 November 2016 I-130 received at Nebraska Service Center

25 November - NOA1 received in the mail

???? - NOA 2 via e-mail, app and USCIS website

????- NOA 2 received in the mail 

????- Case Was Sent to Department of State 

NVC Phase

????- Case received by NVC

???? - NVC case number assigned

???? -  DS-261 Completed Online
???? - Welcome e-mail received, AOS fee paid
????- IV fee Invoiced, IV fee paid
????- DS-260 Completed
???? - AOS and IV package sent

--------------------------------------------------------
??? - Scan date

??? - Case Complete

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/10/2017 at 10:26 PM, Ozy said:

It happened samething to me. I send it over again today. How long  is gonna take more to complete the case? Sd: june 22

It's a police certificate which I got in Jan 2016 after the completion of my masters in Malaysia and every since then I never return to Malaysia so I wonder why I need to get a reason one if I haven't return back to the country since I left 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Segun1988 said:

It's a police certificate which I got in Jan 2016 after the completion of my masters in Malaysia and every since then I never return to Malaysia so I wonder why I need to get a reason one if I haven't return back to the country since I left 

Normally you do not need a new one.. Please explain this to the NVC rep when you call them...  

This NVC process feels so slow. Feels like USCIS all over again. I thought it was going to be more active but waiting week after week to even get a welcome letter........

Just now, kunzie11 said:

CC for a second scan date within 5.43 weeks (38 days only).

2nd scan date on 7/7

CC - 8/14

Interview - 9/28

Tracker is updated. Did not expect a CC this soon. So happy!!!

Congrats!! 

USCIS
09/23/2016: NOA1, I-130 received at USCIS Nebraska Service Center
02/16/2017: Case transferred to Texas Service Center

05/6/2017: NOA2, did not receive electronic notification

05/12/2017: Received NOA2 via snail mail 

05/18/2017: Notification received on App that case was sent to NVC
NVC
05/23/2017: Case received at NVC

06/01/2017: Received case and invoice number via phone

06/06/2017: Received e-mail with case and invoice number, fees paid

06/20/2017: DS-260 submitted and AOS/IV package sent 

06/22/2017: Scan Date

08/23/2017: Case in Review Department

08/25/2017: Case Complete 

10/19/2017: Interview (Approved!!)

10/24/2017: POE - Houston, Texas  

I GOT CC TODAY!!

• 1st Scan Date: May 8 2017
  • Checklist: July 1st 2017
  • 2nd Scan Date: July 11th 2017
  • At Review Department: August 9th 2017
  • CC: August 15 2017 

After I knew it was under review, I started calling daily, and I got the good news today through the phone!!

I am extremely excited as it's been 2 years of pain and frustration in my relationship, though this experience definitely made us stronger!

This forum have been helping me out a lot, thanks everyone, even if I haven't been actually posting( Just 1:P), but I was reading almost every single question and answer, even though I have a lawyer!!

Best!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.