dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2017

943 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 minutes ago, mriggs said:

Guess I'll join up to this thread now. After much back and forth between the NVC, a Senator, a lawyer, and the US Consulate in New Zealand, I've been expedited. Now awaiting the interview letter.

Congratulations! Don't sit and wait for the interview letter. Be proactive and contact the consulate yourself.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, chokey said:

Interview was aproved. Picked up passport already. Been offline for quite sometime thats why i hadn't given an update. Good looking out though. 

Congratulations!!!! Glad to hear good news!

11 hours ago, chamma said:

Yes.. without which they would not have let me in...😁😂😂

how did you track the green card?

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello peeps so I got an interesting question for you. My CEAC case status has been on "Ready. You case is ready for your interview when scheduled... blah blah..." showing the date of early July when it arrived to the embassy. However today the status is the same but the date is today's (August 10th). Question is then, why do you think the case last updated date changed? Bear in mind that my interview date is August 18th. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
7 hours ago, KaurN said:

My husband still hasn't received his Social security card. His POE was on 07/25. Should we go to the social security office and apply?

Yes. :-)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, JB209 said:

Hello peeps so I got an interesting question for you. My CEAC case status has been on "Ready. You case is ready for your interview when scheduled... blah blah..." showing the date of early July when it arrived to the embassy. However today the status is the same but the date is today's (August 10th). Question is then, why do you think the case last updated date changed? Bear in mind that my interview date is August 18th. 

Normal, embassy probably went into your case. The date will continue to change. Then your status. :-)

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
2 hours ago, mriggs said:

Well that was quick. CC today, and just got my date and time for interview.

WOHOOOOO THAT WAS QUICK IN DID :energy: MANY MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU  :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

:jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest::jest:

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
11 hours ago, green line2017 said:

@dream4200  wish you all the best in your upcoming interview 8.17.2017 share pls. here  ..B-)

best  wishes for you we pray to be okay..B-)

Thank you for your kind wishes. I will definitley post a detailed review of the interview and the questions they will ask me, and my result (hopefully a good result) on the EB-3 forum as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
22 hours ago, amoooooor said:

Hi! 

My husband (the beneficiary) received a call from the US Embassy in Doha yesterday telling him to bring in a few documents ahead of time. They requested the original and copy of the police clearance, his birth certificate, our marriage certificate along with the medical report. Is this normal for them to request it in advance? The embassy appointment isn't until the 19th. They also sent us an email confirming the same request. 

Reposting this again to see if anyone may know anything about this

xx

Doha, Qatar

Met: 2011

Married: August 2014, Doha, Qatar

Filed I-130: August 25, 2016
NOA1: August 30, 2016
I-130 Approved (NOA2): March 17, 2017

NVC Scan Date: May 25, 2017

NVC Case Complete: July 17, 2017

Received P4 Letter: August 3, 2017

Interview Date: September 19, 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.