R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, ALittleBritish said:

Just wanted to update you guys: 

My husband received our notice in the mail today: NOA2 approved 1/30/18. Texas Service Centre. US Citizen spouse. Hurray!! 

That's fantastic! My timeline and details are similar to your's (PD 07/11, TSC, MTRL, USC Spouse). Hoping that we will hear good news soon :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

NOA2 received!!!! Finally! 

Potomac 

PD: July 25

NOA 2: Jan 26 

So, I know I’m being a bit anxious... but what’s the next steps? They haven’t included anything that I need to send in. I’m updating the timeline now 

On 2/2/2018 at 4:27 PM, TGP said:

That's fantastic! My timeline and details are similar to your's (PD 07/11, TSC, MTRL, USC Spouse). Hoping that we will hear good news soon :)

Yes! Definitely hoping that for you guys too. I imagine it will be very soon now :) Cool to see such a similar timeline, I'll be following your journey!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
On 2/2/2018 at 9:19 AM, Sweetsami said:

Please can anybody enlightened me, about the situation of TSC

What is the last PD got approval from TSC?

Their processing time information page is soo frustrating. I'm almost feel like loosing my hope.

It's really hard to stay away from your loved one. :(

Hi there!

My sister PD August 1st 2017, received Noa2 today. My pd is July 10th and nothing yet. Called uscis, was transferred to tier 2. Immigration officer said they are currently processing June so you should hear in a matter of 5 weeks if not call us again. Hang in there approvals are on there way!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
On 1/27/2018 at 10:06 PM, microdisney said:

The only thing that comes to mind is a possible influx of petitioners  due to new fed administration. I would just give them an extra 2 to 3 additional weeks. It seems they are wrapping up the majority of June filers. It'll get here before you know it.  Cheers!!

Hi guys!

Your are right! I spoke to an immigration officer of tier 2 today, he said they are processing June applicants. My sister filed August1st and got her approval today TSC. So hang in there approvals are on there way as we speak! He told me I should hear from them in 5 weeks if not call back my PD July 10 th.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, Eliesa Myftija said:

Hi guys!

Your are right! I spoke to an immigration officer of tier 2 today, he said they are processing June applicants. My sister filed August1st and got her approval today TSC. So hang in there approvals are on there way as we speak! He told me I should hear from them in 5 weeks if not call back my PD July 10 th.

Hey I am form August 3rd. How did your sister receive the noa2 by mail or by update on the site?

thanks for sharing, and congrats for her.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Infopass update: I went today to the local USCIS to see why my case is taking too long to get approved. My PD is July 3rd TSC CR1 visa. The officer was nice to me and told me : As of January 26th 2018 your case was assigned to an immigration officer to process for final decision or RFE . I told her I don't want to get a RFE after waiting 7 months. She told me to send them as many documents as I want that will support my case that i didnt inculde in the original packet. I am sending what I have tomorrow and hopefully the approval on the way!. I would recommend everyone who has waited so long without hearing anything from them to go to the local USCIS office and get an idea of what's going on with your case.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Alaa Abdelrahman said:

Infopass update: I went today to the local USCIS to see why my case is taking too long to get approved. My PD is July 3rd TSC CR1 visa. The officer was nice to me and told me : As of January 26th 2018 your case was assigned to an immigration officer to process for final decision or RFE . I told her I don't want to get a RFE after waiting 7 months. She told me to send them as many documents as I want that will support my case that i didnt inculde in the original packet. I am sending what I have tomorrow and hopefully the approval on the way!. I would recommend everyone who has waited so long without hearing anything from them to go to the local USCIS office and get an idea of what's going on with your case.

Thank you so much for the info. It really helps.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.