R&OC

I-130 July 2017 filers

814 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Alaa Abdelrahman said:

Finaly!!!! Maybe I called them 10 times and had an appointment with the local USCIS office. Try the appointment and call every 2-3 days! I'm sure yours is coming on the way. Good luck!!!!! 

I keep trying for an appointment the days i can go are never available. Im going to see my family next week for 12 day hopefully Ill get it when im away. So frustrating, requested an expedite a couple months back and got rejected. They dont understand how my situation can be urgent. I left my child at 1 and a half. What more is there to understand.

Edited by Eliesa Myftija

7 hours ago, R&OC said:

Hang in there, everyone! In the end of the days, we are all just days apart and we'll all hear back sooner or later. The differences is all just minimal.

Stay strong and keep faith. Use the time to prepare everything for the NVC stage and if, for instance, flu shots etc are needed, use the time now to get all your ducks in a row. Perhaps start researching job opportunities, have your transcripts translated and ready... 

Wishing you all patience and good luck!

You’ve been a really good motivator on this page..Reading your comments gives me a lot of hope..Pray we get our good news very soon.. It hasn’t been easy at all.What thread is good to follow for the NVC stage?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, Alaa Abdelrahman said:

Finaly!!!! Maybe I called them 10 times and had an appointment with the local USCIS office. Try the appointment and call every 2-3 days! I'm sure yours is coming on the way. Good luck!!!!! 

Congratulations! You thrive a lot my friend. Good luck on the NVC!

Have PD of July 24, Nebraska Service Center. Monday called and talked to tier 2 to get case status update and was told that Nebraska is processing June. Just now while talking to my wife,  received email stating our case is approved. So happy! we are both crying tears of joy.

On 15/02/2018 at 10:51 AM, Rkb23 said:

You’ve been a really good motivator on this page..Reading your comments gives me a lot of hope..Pray we get our good news very soon.. It hasn’t been easy at all.What thread is good to follow for the NVC stage?

This one first, then I also follow the various NVC threads for each month. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello! I just checked my case and it seems it was sent to the Department of State for visa processing. What does it mean? I was hoping to recieve the notification of approval, noa2. it s been so long since we applied... 😔 our priority date is July 3 Texas Service Center 

Edited by Liz30

15 minutes ago, Liz30 said:

Hello! I just checked my case and it seems it was sent to the Department of State for visa processing. What does it mean? I was hoping to recieve the notification of approval, noa2. it s been so long since we applied... 😔 our priority date is July 3 Texas Service Center 

Congrats

It mean your case have been approved and sent to national visa center for furthur processing.

You will soon receive Noa 2 in mail

3 hours ago, Kevin&Riza said:

Have PD of July 24, Nebraska Service Center. Monday called and talked to tier 2 to get case status update and was told that Nebraska is processing June. Just now while talking to my wife,  received email stating our case is approved. So happy! we are both crying tears of joy.

Congrats🤗

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Kevin&Riza said:

That is our PD and place. Maybe we're coming up soon!

Congrats!!!

Nebraska Service Centre / Frankfurt Embassy

2016/03/30 - Married!

2017/07/14 - Sent off our I-130 packet to the Chicago Lockbox (Filed from abroad)

2017/07/24 - NOA1 (sent to Nebraska)

2018/03/02 - NOA2 (Approved!)

2018/03/19 - "We sent your petition to the Department of State"

2018/03/23 - NVC received petition

2018/05/17 - Case# received and fees paid

2018/05/21 - Case# changed -- can't log in with the new one so "we've sent in a 'ticket' to get it fixed"

2018/05/22 - Scan date. Ticket worked, submitted all our paperwork until the wee hours of the morning. 

2018/06/11 - CC!!! "Documentarily Qualified"

2018/06/25 - Got interview date for July 11; but we must reschedule for August. 

2018/06/26 - Medical

2018/06/28 - New interview date received (for August 13th)

2018/08/13 - Interview in Frankfurt!!! They asked for certified translations.

2018/08/28 - Sent in translations

2018/09/06 - CEAC status changed to "ISSUED!!!"

2018/09/13 - Passport received in the mail! Everything is beautiful.

Just got the approval letter in the mail! NSC PD: July 18, 2017. NoA2: Feb. 12, 2018. Woohoo!!!

USCIS:
2017-07-17: Sent I-130
2017-07-21: NOA1
2018-02-12: NOA2
NVC:
2018-03-06: NVC received case
2018-04-12: NVC Case #
2018-05-10: Pay IV fee

2018-05-16: Submit AoS/IV documents
2018-05-21: Scan Date
2018-05-24: Case Complete

2018-05-29: Interview scheduled for July

Embassy:

2018-07-17: Interview date

12 hours ago, jesserz said:

That is our PD and place. Maybe we're coming up soon!

Congrats!!!

Thanks. Am sure yours is coming soon. 

Prayers for everyone. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Hey everyone, uscis just updates the dates tsc is processing, July 2nd so hang in there everyone!

Screenshot_20180216-214502.png

Edited by Eliesa Myftija

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Is it possible that some of the earlier PDs in July are not assessed earlier due to more than one I130 application in the request (e.g., kids attached to the application)?? I see a number of couples approved mid-July and on, but I wonder if the decision is based on random pickings, or if family applications take longer to assess. What is your take? We are July 7 PD.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.