Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
1 minute ago, rene_fisio said:

After the GC interview... how many days or average i have the visa packed to travel to US?

Visa packet doesn't travel to US. Travels to you, and you bring it to US unopened along with your passport

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
56 minutes ago, maryLu said:

Visa packet doesn't travel to US. Travels to you, and you bring it to US unopened along with your passport

Yes... i Know... but... i want to know after the interview how many days the packet arrive at my house 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
58 minutes ago, maryLu said:

Yes.. but how many days the post office or embasy send the packet at my house

Timeline
3 hours ago, rene_fisio said:

Yes.. but how many days the post office or embasy send the packet at my house

That varies from country to country.  Some get it in 2-3 days, some in 2 weeks.

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

After three weeks my I-140 was finally sent to Department of State from USCIS. Hope NVC case number will follow soon.

Spoiler

☑ Started the whole thing – December 13, 2016

☑ PWD request filed – January 19, 2017 

☑ PWD issued – April 7

☑ PERM certification filed – July 18

☑ PERM approved – November 14, 2017

☑ I-140 filed with PP – January 30, 2018 

☑ I-140 approved – February 27

☑ I-140 sent to NVC – March 19

NVC case number issued – May 17

NVC Scan Date – June 11

NVC Case Complete – June 14

☑ Interview scheduled – July 16

☑ Medical exam – July 17

☑ Interview completed – August 21

☑ Visa received – August 27

☐ Touch down – September 28

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Anyone with  updates? @Qnaze @vnewhouse@Kfash0 @SpidersWeb @Lotusdragon76 @Knychala @macmac1

We have sent in the documents to NVC three weeks ago, our lawyer finally submitted the DS260 today and we are waiting for CC. 

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
11 hours ago, maryLu said:

Anyone with  updates? @Qnaze @vnewhouse@Kfash0 @SpidersWeb @Lotusdragon76 @Knychala @macmac1

We have sent in the documents to NVC three weeks ago, our lawyer finally submitted the DS260 today and we are waiting for CC. 

Hi maryLu!
I had my interview date scheduled on Mar 13 for April 17!!! My CC was on Jan 22
From what I have been seen at the comments NVC are processing faster documents than last year, good luck!!

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Knychala said:

Hi maryLu!
I had my interview date scheduled on Mar 13 for April 17!!! My CC was on Jan 22
From what I have been seen at the comments NVC are processing faster documents than last year, good luck!!

Oh that's wonderful. Thanks for the update. Best wishes to you!

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
On 04/04/2018 at 4:58 PM, maryLu said:

Hi, i got my interview date on the 28th Feb for April 17. My case complete was the 9th of February.

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Finland
Timeline
On 4/4/2018 at 7:58 AM, maryLu said:

My second petition was filed 3/23 and was approved exactly 15 days later on 4/6, which was yesterday. 

I was asked to email scanned documents within 3 weeks as the estimated transfer time to NVC is a minimum of 4 weeks.

It's anticipated that I get to immigrate in 4-6 months, so from July thru September but I'll be patient now that I passed Cerberus ;)

Timeline
2 hours ago, SpidersWeb said:

My second petition was filed 3/23 and was approved exactly 15 days later on 4/6, which was yesterday. 

I was asked to email scanned documents within 3 weeks as the estimated transfer time to NVC is a minimum of 4 weeks.

It's anticipated that I get to immigrate in 4-6 months, so from July thru September but I'll be patient now that I passed Cerberus ;)

Why did you need a second petition? I'm an RN BSN too btw.

Edited by maryLu

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

NVC has confirmed to me yesterday they have received my visa petition "recently" – sent on March 19 this might mean anytime from late March to early April. Now they tell me to wait up to 8 weeks until case number will be assigned and visa processing bill issued.

Eight weeks is a generic (and safe) timeframe they give out to everyone so I hope I will receive my case number by the end of the month.

Spoiler

☑ Started the whole thing – December 13, 2016

☑ PWD request filed – January 19, 2017 

☑ PWD issued – April 7

☑ PERM certification filed – July 18

☑ PERM approved – November 14, 2017

☑ I-140 filed with PP – January 30, 2018 

☑ I-140 approved – February 27

☑ I-140 sent to NVC – March 19

NVC case number issued – May 17

NVC Scan Date – June 11

NVC Case Complete – June 14

☑ Interview scheduled – July 16

☑ Medical exam – July 17

☑ Interview completed – August 21

☑ Visa received – August 27

☐ Touch down – September 28

Timeline
1 hour ago, artml said:

NVC has confirmed to me yesterday they have received my visa petition "recently" – sent on March 19 this might mean anytime from late March to early April. Now they tell me to wait up to 8 weeks until case number will be assigned and visa processing bill issued.

Eight weeks is a generic (and safe) timeframe they give out to everyone so I hope I will receive my case number by the end of the month.

Congrats, one step closer! They are moving pretty fast now. Hope you have as smooth of a process as possible.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello guys, I am trying to get some info about how long it takes to get an interview date at Mumbai embassy! I can really tell is not the same time as a immediate relative petition! Is anybody else here waiting for an interview at Mumbai Embassy?

my cc is March 28. 

EB2 category.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.