Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 3/2/2018 at 3:16 PM, rene_fisio said:

I called to the NVC today about my interview appointment and they told me they are waiting a date with the US embassy. I dont understand... I think the embassy is a lot of busy and dont have time and date... this is so crazy for me... waiting and waiting with patience. 

Hi, I am in the same boat, waiting my interview since December 5th when  I got my CC.

US Embassy in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)

Category: EB1

Timeline
On 3/2/2018 at 3:16 PM, rene_fisio said:

I called to the NVC today about my interview appointment and they told me they are waiting a date with the US embassy. I dont understand... I think the embassy is a lot of busy and dont have time and date... this is so crazy for me... waiting and waiting with patience. 

By the way do you know if next week they will continue scheduling or they already stopped for April?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 hours ago, USA BRA said:

By the way do you know if next week they will continue scheduling or they already stopped for April?

I don't know... i just don't understend why they need a lot of time to schedule a interview. My sponsor in US wants I start work in April... 

Timeline
2 hours ago, rene_fisio said:

I don't know... i just don't understend why they need a lot of time to schedule a interview. My sponsor in US wants I start work in April... 

Neither do I. My whole process will complete 2 yrs in Apri and it is a long way. Now I am 3 months waiting for the interview. It is frustrating and stressful. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, USA BRA said:

Neither do I. My whole process will complete 2 yrs in Apri and it is a long way. Now I am 3 months waiting for the interview. It is frustrating and stressful. 

I started my proccess in July 17 my visa type is EB 2... but I'm believing a miracle of GOD. Did you talk with your lawyer or NVC about this delay time? 

Timeline
20 hours ago, rene_fisio said:

I started my proccess in July 17 my visa type is EB 2... but I'm believing a miracle of GOD. Did you talk with your lawyer or NVC about this delay time? 

They say it is like that, it depends on the limit each embassy has, I guess Brazil Embassy is full...

What is your status in NVC site? Is it AT NVC?

Edited by USA BRA

Timeline
2 hours ago, USA BRA said:

They say it is like that, it depends on the limit each embassy has, I guess Brazil Embassy is full...

What is your status in NVC site? Is it AT NVC?

My status is Currently... in the last email I received at NVC was wrote my process are in the qeue to the interview schedule. Did you call to the Brazil Embassy to try some informations about it?

Edited by rene_fisio

Is there a tracker on this website to check what is the current average time for NVC from SD to CC?

I am preparing the civil documents and the DS260 for an EB3 Green Card application (from the UK) and would like to know what I should expect in terms of waiting time. My immigration attorney said 2 months, but unfortunately it sounds too optimistic to me.

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
1 hour ago, adamas said:

Is there a tracker on this website to check what is the current average time for NVC from SD to CC?

I am preparing the civil documents and the DS260 for an EB3 Green Card application (from the UK) and would like to know what I should expect in terms of waiting time. My immigration attorney said 2 months, but unfortunately it sounds too optimistic to me.

Our Ds260 is getting submitted on Monday and the civil documents are being sent out on Monday as well.  We are EB3 from Romania. My lawyer said  is up to 11 weeks to get CC and then another 1-2 months to the interview, he said we should have no problem getting an interview since embassies in Europe do not meet their quota. 

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

For two colleagues of mine who are slightly ahead in the process time from SD to CC took about 3–4 weeks, and then three more weeks to wait for the interview appointment.

Spoiler

☑ Started the whole thing – December 13, 2016

☑ PWD request filed – January 19, 2017 

☑ PWD issued – April 7

☑ PERM certification filed – July 18

☑ PERM approved – November 14, 2017

☑ I-140 filed with PP – January 30, 2018 

☑ I-140 approved – February 27

☑ I-140 sent to NVC – March 19

NVC case number issued – May 17

NVC Scan Date – June 11

NVC Case Complete – June 14

☑ Interview scheduled – July 16

☑ Medical exam – July 17

☑ Interview completed – August 21

☑ Visa received – August 27

☐ Touch down – September 28

24 minutes ago, artml said:

For two colleagues of mine who are slightly ahead in the process time from SD to CC took about 3–4 weeks, and then three more weeks to wait for the interview appointment.

How long ago did they submit the application and documents to NVC?

There are rumors that recently NVC has slowed down significantly the processing and has accrued a significant backlog.

Timeline
1 hour ago, adamas said:

How long ago did they submit the application and documents to NVC?

The first of them submitted documents around mid-January and got his CC in mid-Feb, around 20th. Got his interview appointed on Friday, ID is April 4. The second had SD in mid-Feb and CC on March 5. No interview appointment yet for her.

I've got my I-140 approved on Feb 27 and currently waiting for NVC case number. Both of my aforementioned colleagues waited about a month on this stage so I am trying to stay relaxed.

Spoiler

☑ PWD issued – April 7

NVC Scan Date – June 11

☑ Medical exam – July 17

3 hours ago, artml said:

The first of them submitted documents around mid-January and got his CC in mid-Feb, around 20th. Got his interview appointed on Friday, ID is April 4. The second had SD in mid-Feb and CC on March 5. No interview appointment yet for her.

I've got my I-140 approved on Feb 27 and currently waiting for NVC case number. Both of my aforementioned colleagues waited about a month on this stage so I am trying to stay relaxed.

I got my I140 approved around mid January and then the NVC case number about 3 weeks after that. It took then 2 weeks for the attorney to pay the fee and for NVC to acknowledge the receipt of the payment, at which point I could start completing the DS260 form.

One month between SD and CC would be awesome, hope that is realistic and NVC keeps that pace.

Timeline

Yeah, got my fingers crossed for that as well. Absolutely won't mind getting my case number next week :)

Spoiler

☑ PWD issued – April 7

NVC Scan Date – June 11

☑ Medical exam – July 17

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.