Feanix

Scan Date to Interview - August 17 - EB visa category

701 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
11 hours ago, coco84 said:

Hello guys, I am trying to get some info about how long it takes to get an interview date at Mumbai embassy! I can really tell is not the same time as a immediate relative petition! Is anybody else here waiting for an interview at Mumbai Embassy?

my cc is March 28. 

EB2 category.

Mine was EB3 from Mumbai - CC Nov 2017. Interview date - Jan 2018

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 4/14/2018 at 11:35 AM, faithful12 said:

Mine was EB3 from Mumbai - CC Nov 2017. Interview date - Jan 2018

Ohhh great! so you waited about a month? when did you have your interview? Can you share your experience! What did they ask?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
7 hours ago, coco84 said:

Ohhh great! so you waited about a month? when did you have your interview? Can you share your experience! What did they ask?

My interview was on Jan 17, 2018.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page as you click the link below.. you can see my review on Mumbai consulate - hope this helps 

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=271303

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline
18 hours ago, faithful12 said:

My interview was on Jan 17, 2018.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page as you click the link below.. you can see my review on Mumbai consulate - hope this helps 

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=271303

Thank you sooo much!!! yes it is very valuable!!!!

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 16/04/2018 at 4:31 PM, USA BRA said:

Hello Journey friends, do you know what kind of questions they ask in EB1 cases?

Hey @usa, me and family had our EB3 interview at RDJ consulate yesterday, for approved! It was very simple, organized and fast (I have a 4 month old baby so made it be faster). First they ask you to organize the documents and than they will call you to deliver at the consul window, where they will check one by one and take your fingerprints. Than you wait for the interview. During the interview the nice consul just asked me my education, professional background, where the company I was going to work for was located, how many years of experience I had, If I had experience on the field I'm being hired to work for and told me we were approved and that was it, less than 5 minutes. @rene_fisio thought you may wanna read this too 🖒🖒

Filed: Other Country: Romania
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Knychala said:

Hey @usa, me and family had our EB3 interview at RDJ consulate yesterday, for approved! It was very simple, organized and fast (I have a 4 month old baby so made it be faster). First they ask you to organize the documents and than they will call you to deliver at the consul window, where they will check one by one and take your fingerprints. Than you wait for the interview. During the interview the nice consul just asked me my education, professional background, where the company I was going to work for was located, how many years of experience I had, If I had experience on the field I'm being hired to work for and told me we were approved and that was it, less than 5 minutes. @rene_fisio thought you may wanna read this too 🖒🖒

CONGRATULATIONS!  May God bless you and your family on your new life in the USA. Can you believe is over? Thank you for giving us an update!

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Knychala said:

Thank you for sharing your experience @Knychala yes... this information will be help me during the interview. I have some questions... you needed to pay something to receive your passport and the visa packet? What is the payment form? If yes, how much? How many days to you receive your documents at home? Thank you and Congratulations... God bless you in your new life in the USA.

Timeline
3 hours ago, rene_fisio said:

Thank you for sharing your experience @Knychala yes... this information will be help me during the interview. I have some questions... you needed to pay something to receive your passport and the visa packet? What is the payment form? If yes, how much? How many days to you receive your documents at home? Thank you and Congratulations... God bless you in your new life in the USA.

Thanks for the kind words, just pray and God will bless you too. To receive you passport and visa package at home outside Rio de Janeiro you need to pay an extra fee of 31 reais for each applicant, can be done through the internet at the website where you registered for you interview, you can pay with a credit card. If you want to get the passport in RDJ you don't need to pay an extra fee. The consul told me the visa package will come in two weeks. 

If you have any question do not hesitate!

Good luck!

Timeline
6 hours ago, maryLu said:

CONGRATULATIONS!  May God bless you and your family on your new life in the USA. Can you believe is over? Thank you for giving us an update!

Hi maryLu, thanks for you kind words. We are sure already blessed. I feel very relieved and can't believe it's over all the waiting. Just like we say here in  Brazil, "ainda não caiu a ficha".

Good luck to you.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Knychala said:

Thanks for the kind words, just pray and God will bless you too. To receive you passport and visa package at home outside Rio de Janeiro you need to pay an extra fee of 31 reais for each applicant, can be done through the internet at the website where you registered for you interview, you can pay with a credit card. If you want to get the passport in RDJ you don't need to pay an extra fee. The consul told me the visa package will come in two weeks. 

If you have any question do not hesitate!

Good luck!

Thank you @Knychala ... I read 7 or 10 days to the passport and visa package and I bought my tickets to go to US in May 3th.. 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, rene_fisio said:

Thank you @Knychala ... I read 7 or 10 days to the passport and visa package and I bought my tickets to go to US in May 3th.. 

When is your interview? Will you pick up in Rio or deliver where?

Its a very tight schedule.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Knychala said:

When is your interview? Will you pick up in Rio or deliver where?

Its a very tight schedule.

@Knychala My interview is May 20th... I will need to deliver my passport because I live in other state. They has a fast deliver options? Maybe dhl or sedex 10... i don't know...

Timeline

Today I had my interview visa and was approved. Thanks God for everything. @Knychala I didn't pay anything in the consulate about the green card process or to return my passport... I don't know.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.