BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell what app it is that everyone is always referencing? And when you can start using it? (I'm assuming after NOA1 when you get a case number or something?)

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

8 hours ago, NatalieRose said:

Thank you to everyone that has been encouraging and helping me! My petition arrived to Dallas on July 1st and on July 17th it arrived at my mothers house with a letter saying it was rejected because the check had the wrong date written on it. I live in Cambodia so I had to mail the completed forms to my mom so that she could include the check fee. But she wrote July 28th instead of June 28th. I'm disappointed but happy to know what was wrong with it. She will mail the documents for me again this week. Thank you guys! Best luck to you all! 

Aww sorry to hear that 😔

But that's fine.. at least now u know what to do next. Thanks for updating us with ur case.. u don't know how u've been a help to other who's just about to file.. 

we hope u the best on ur next filing date.. keep us updated.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Good morning all!

New member here. I am petitioner, fiancé is coming from Ukraine. 

We mailed our petition via usps on 7/11/17 to Dallas.  They received it early on 7/14/17. From what I've read on this thread it should take 4-5 days to get NOA 1. I hope we are not an outlier. It's good to have some support and other people that are going thorough the same thing we are. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, BVGApeach said:

Can anyone tell what app it is that everyone is always referencing? And when you can start using it? (I'm assuming after NOA1 when you get a case number or something?)

It's the USCIS "case status online". You can use the WAC number you will receive from USCIS  (on the NOA1) to look it up.

However.....

Those of us who have been watching it since February noticed they stopped reliably updating approvals  (when they send out the NOA2) the first week of May. They do seem to update RFEs though.....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
28 minutes ago, JustinandMarlen said:

Good morning all!

New member here. I am petitioner, fiancé is coming from Ukraine. 

We mailed our petition via usps on 7/11/17 to Dallas.  They received it early on 7/14/17. From what I've read on this thread it should take 4-5 days to get NOA 1. I hope we are not an outlier. It's good to have some support and other people that are going thorough the same thing we are. 

It's usually more like 7 to 10 days....the USCIS will tell you to wait 30 days.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

hi there! 

I live in seattle and my fiancé lives in Poland. I just mailed our form yesterday 7/17/17 next day air and it should be arriving at the lockbox at noon today. Just a few concerns I have, one I did not make a copy of my booklet of every page before sending it. I read after I sent it that I should have made 2 copies. Also I did not request a signature at time of delivery. I hope this doesn't cause to much of an issue. Mainly the not having a copy of my whole booklet. Anyone with some reassurance or experience with this would be great apppreciated it. I will keep posting updates as they come! Hope everyone the best of luck. Thanks! 

Edited by PolandSeattle

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
21 hours ago, BVGApeach said:

I downloaded the USCIS case tracker on App Store. :)

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/18/2017 at 10:07 AM, NatalieRose said:

Thank you to everyone that has been encouraging and helping me! My petition arrived to Dallas on July 1st and on July 17th it arrived at my mothers house with a letter saying it was rejected because the check had the wrong date written on it. I live in Cambodia so I had to mail the completed forms to my mom so that she could include the check fee. But she wrote July 28th instead of June 28th. I'm disappointed but happy to know what was wrong with it. She will mail the documents for me again this week. Thank you guys! Best luck to you all! 

At least now you know what to work on, just double check if you signed the forms where it's necessary to sign and used the updated form so it'll go smoothly. Good luck on your journey, hope everything goes well! :)

Edited by smilei

April 28, 2017- I-129F packet sent to Dallas Lockbox

May 1, 2017 - NOA1 Received Date

May 3, 2017 - NOA1 Notice Date

Sept 28, 2017 - NOA2

Oct 12, 2017 - Case Number AT NVC

Oct 17- IN TRANSIT
                         Oct 18 -  READY

Oct 16 & 17, 2017 - Medical
Oct 24, 2017 - Interview, approved!

Oct 25 - Administrative Processing

Oct 26 - Issued
Oct 25, 2017 - CFO Seminar

Nov 2, 2017 - Visa on hand
Nov 13, 2017 - POE, Seattle

Dec 16, 2017 - Wedding day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We got our Petition tracked and it has now arrived at the Lock Box in Dallas!! woohoo!! although according to the USPS tracking it said that the petition arrived at 75260 instead of 75266 which is where we addressed it to...I'm sure it will be fine though :) hopefully we get NOA1 soon!!

21 hours ago, JustinandMarlen said:

NOA 1 text and email today!!! That's three business days!! We pray the rest goes as quickly!! 

Congratulations!! Ours was received a business day after yours, so I am so so so hoping we get ours this week!!

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, BVGApeach said:

Congratulations!! Ours was received a business day after yours, so I am so so so hoping we get ours this week!!

Thank you! Yes I wish you guys luck as well! 

Only thing I'm unsure of is why it was sent to California. I live in Tennessee.  

1 hour ago, JustinandMarlen said:

Thank you! Yes I wish you guys luck as well! 

Only thing I'm unsure of is why it was sent to California. I live in Tennessee.  

I think, almost all cases now are sent to California.. cuz my fiance lives in nebraska.. but ours was sent in California too.. knowing there is a service center in nebraska..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.