BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Lorna&Alex said:

We just sent our petition off on Saturday :) Just sent it through USPS so hopefully we will get NOA1 within the next couple of weeks :) I am the beneficiary and i'm from the UK and my Fiance is from Philadelphia, anyone with a similar situation?

Lorna

Lol im from Uk and my fiancé is from just outside Philadelphia in Lansdale 😁😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
5 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

Lol im from Uk and my fiancé is from just outside Philadelphia in Lansdale 😁😁

Ahhh amazing. How did you both meet? Where in the UK are you?? Are you as nervous as me about the whole process lol

1 minute ago, Lucy123123 said:

Ahhh amazing. How did you both meet? Where in the UK are you?? Are you as nervous as me about the whole process lol

We met on twitter 😄 I'm in the midlands,me and my fiancé are at the interview stage in 2 weeks I'm super nervous 😵😂

Timeline
1 minute ago, GazLisa said:

We met on twitter 😄 I'm in the midlands,me and my fiancé are at the interview stage in 2 weeks I'm super nervous 😵😂

Oh that is so exciting that you're almost there. Good luck :) when did you file the petition?

3 minutes ago, Lucy123123 said:

Oh that is so exciting that you're almost there. Good luck :) when did you file the petition?

Thank you ☺️ We filed March 2nd 😆

Timeline
Just now, GazLisa said:

Yep so far we have been very lucky with this process 

Yeah really lucky I read that they were only just approving January's ones.

12 minutes ago, Lucy123123 said:

That's not true most if not all January cases are done,a lot of us March filers are receiving NOA2 

Edited by GazLisa

Timeline
5 minutes ago, GazLisa said:

That's not true most if not all January cases are done,a lot of us March filers are receiving NOA2 

Well this news makes me very happy :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Lucy123123 said:

There are still January cases and February cases being approved  (I filed February 2nd....still waiting on the NOA2). But March filers are being approved. They do not go in date order....

Wishing y'all the very best.....Hopefully your NOA2s will come quickly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Thank you to everyone that has been encouraging and helping me! My petition arrived to Dallas on July 1st and on July 17th it arrived at my mothers house with a letter saying it was rejected because the check had the wrong date written on it. I live in Cambodia so I had to mail the completed forms to my mom so that she could include the check fee. But she wrote July 28th instead of June 28th. I'm disappointed but happy to know what was wrong with it. She will mail the documents for me again this week. Thank you guys! Best luck to you all! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Just wanted to say hello to all the July filers. I am completing all the docs and will send everything in by the end of the week. As with you all, I am hoping to have a quick turn-around.

Good Luck

TDT

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.