On February 21, 2018 at 7:02 PM, Naes said:

Beneficiary cannot do anything.

On February 21, 2018 at 7:02 PM, Naes said:

Beneficiary cannot do anything.

Edited by Kabita acharya

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
35 minutes ago, maria85 said:

I wanted to ask if anyone got this pop up when checking updates. It says NVC provided our interview date but we never actually got one.. 

Did anyone come across something like this? 

I think my case showed the same thing while "In Transit".  The message changed once it showed "Ready".

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment.

2 hours ago, Jeff_9802 said:

I think my case showed the same thing while "In Transit".  The message changed once it showed "Ready".

Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have been notified of your interview appointment.

Ours said the same thing, but it doesn't mean that an interview is scheduled for you. After your case arrives at the embassy, you'll get an email with directions for what to do next (including paying fees, scheduling medical, and then scheduling the interview either online or over the phone).

Mailed I-129F from Romania: 06/29/2017 

NOA1: 07/17/2017

NOA2: 02/03/2018 (paper) ; 02/05/2018 (updated online) 

NVC RECEIVED: 02/15/2018 

NVC CASE # ASSIGNED: 02/20/2018

REC'D AT EMBASSY: 02/21/2018

MEDICAL: 02/26/2018

INTERVIEW: 03/07/2018 (APPROVED!)

VISA ON HAND: 03/12/2018

POE (BOSTON): 04/18/2018

MARRIED: 04/26/2018 

AOS MAILED: 05/11/2018

NOA1: 05/14/2018

BIOMETRICS: 06/15/2018

EAD/AP APPROVED: 12/14/2018

INTERVIEW: 04/04/2019 - Approved! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline
58 minutes ago, BVGApeach said:

Ours said the same thing, but it doesn't mean that an interview is scheduled for you. After your case arrives at the embassy, you'll get an email with directions for what to do next (including paying fees, scheduling medical, and then scheduling the interview either online or over the phone).

True.  We received package 3 via email this week, so now we need to submit all of the requested items.  Then we can get package 4, and schedule the medical and interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Those who received RFE and already responded... how many days did it take to get approval from that point (they estimate 30 days additional processing)?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, maria85 said:

I wanted to ask if anyone got this pop up when checking updates. It says NVC provided our interview date but we never actually got one.. 

Did anyone come across something like this? 

That's a standard wording- don't worry :D
For your interview, follow your embassy instructions. Some set an interview for you, and others, you set a time for yourself.
Good luck!

Timeline
5 hours ago, Bah90 said:

118 cases of July 31st are still pending?🤔

Not exactly
These scans only show what is updated online. We know MANY folks getting their NOA2 without online updates
So the numbers look worse than they actually are!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
41 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

No exactamente.
Estos escaneos solo muestran lo que se actualiza en línea. Sabemos que MUCHAS personas reciben su NOA2 sin actualizaciones en línea ¡
De modo que las cifras parecen peores de lo que realmente son!

Where i can see this?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Azteca princes said:

Where i can see this?

Where do you see what?

1) People getting their NOA2 without updates?
Scroll through the forum and u will see many people say that they were approved bu their status online says "Received."

2) Scan only shows what is updated online?
Naes and JSCGPV that do the scans tell us all the time that the scans are reflective of what is updated online. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you for all responses for my queries.. Can i ask another inquiry please??? 

Regarding my police clearance from abroad in which I stayed more than 6 months, Bangkok. 

I got my police clearance last April 2017,my interview might be scheduled March 5 or 6.

Do you think I need a new police clearance from Bangkok? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
23 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

¿Dónde ves qué?

1) ¿Las personas obtienen su NOA2 sin actualizaciones?
Desplácese por el foro y verá que muchas personas dicen que fueron aprobadas. Su estado en línea dice "Recibido".

2) ¿El escaneo solo muestra lo que se actualiza en línea?
Naes y JSCGPV que hacen los escaneos nos dicen todo el tiempo que los escaneos son un reflejo de lo que se actualiza en línea. 

ok thank you very much, I just want to know where they get this information from the scans.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.