BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Bah90 said:

Why some people’s ( including me)  background check takes so long?

They didn't even say if I have a background check pending. All they said is I'll hear back in 15 days. urgh

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, Pat&Rose said:

@naes we mailed back rfe feb16 but our case still not updating if they received the rfe:(😢

Hey @Pat&Rose 

Looks like we are on same boat 🚣💭

i have sent my RFE on 15 February 2018

(usps app tracker said that they received it )

STILL NO RESPONSE EITHER THEY RECEIVED IT OR THEY LIKED IT OR ANY NOA2 chances🤷🏻‍♀️

All my hopes and dreams of getting married are being crushed by USCIS👊🏻🤷🏻‍♀️

CF5CC021-C872-4C98-91EF-FDF686172AB9.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Tea_pgtips said:

I AM SO ANNOYED. WHY SKIP ME USCIS? APPROVE ME TODAY PLs don’t be meaaaaaaan

lol this is us, begging to be approved, and meanwhile seeing other approvals fly by

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 hours ago, JSCGPV said:

I'm sure you will be fine. Remember July 24 had a whole lot of cases, so It is taking them a while to get through them.

Thanks! I feel better today, since USCIS is taking so long and I'll be homeless end of March, fiance and I decided I will give notice at my job and wait at my parents, so at least that's a plan.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country:
Timeline

After 218 days of waiting, received RFE. Updated on USCIS website so I still get to wait a week or whatever to find out what it's for. Hard to imagine as I sent a mountain of evidence including passport stamps, business visa, plane tickets, bank statements, a work visa and residency permit in my beneficiary's home country, photos, letter of intent, etc. I can't imagine what else they want; a cup of dirt from Mt. Bromo maybe? I'm still living with my fiance overseas so it could be worse; but still... I noticed every other petition in the scan from July 19th was RFEd too so many they just threw them all back without even looking.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, SSNT9777 said:

After 218 days of waiting, received RFE. Updated on USCIS website so I still get to wait a week or whatever to find out what it's for. Hard to imagine as I sent a mountain of evidence including passport stamps, business visa, plane tickets, bank statements, a work visa and residency permit in my beneficiary's home country, photos, letter of intent, etc. I can't imagine what else they want; a cup of dirt from Mt. Bromo maybe? I'm still living with my fiance overseas so it could be worse; but still... I noticed every other petition in the scan from July 19th was RFEd too so many they just threw them all back without even looking.

Yes you are right 

They are not even looking.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

FEB 3rd - Recieved NOA2 by mail (approval date Jan 26th) 

FEB 22nd -Recieved NVC case number by email

We also received an email saying that our case was recieved by NVC on Feb 22nd and that our request for an expedited case was approved and that our petition was already sent to our Embassy. But we never requested an expedite. So I don't know how that happened, but I'm so happy! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

@Faisal1 just cought up on July just now. Please don't withdraw.  Your approval is one I look so forward too. :(( tbh my fiance and I were on the verge of giving up too... (We begged uscis for expedite bc I am struggling with an autoimmune disorder and I am without treatment for 9 months bc of this process, and got nothing) but we didn't give up bc if not this process we would have to apply for another for me to stay with him instead. We said if we are getting nothing by end of Feb we would give up. But now we have it. Please keep up the hope you are so close you dont even know!!!! Wishing you all the best buddy!!! 

48 minutes ago, Natalie Rose said:

FEB 3rd - Recieved NOA2 by mail (approval date Jan 26th) 

FEB 22nd -Recieved NVC case number by email

We also received an email saying that our case was recieved by NVC on Feb 22nd and that our request for an expedited case was approved and that our petition was already sent to our Embassy. But we never requested an expedite. So I don't know how that happened, but I'm so happy! 

Did you call the consulate to ask if they received it? 

Edited by DeepakChani

40 minutes ago, SSNT9777 said:

How does ones respond to an arbitrary RFE? And why, if this is the case... do they have some quota of RFEs to make?

You respond to it with what they ask for? You don't pick the battles here. You do what they want to get along in the process.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Kristi&Luigi said:

@Faisal1 just cought up on July just now. Please don't withdraw.  Your approval is one I look so forward too. :(( tbh my fiance and I were on the verge of giving up too... (We begged uscis for expedite bc I am struggling with an autoimmune disorder and I am without treatment for 9 months bc of this process, and got nothing) but we didn't give up bc if not this process we would have to apply for another for me to stay with him instead. We said if we are getting nothing by end of Feb we would give up. But now we have it. Please keep up the hope you are so close you dont even know!!!! Wishing you all the best buddy!!! 

Thanks they sending me inquiry report and that will tell why they hold my case..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.