BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
1 hour ago, Canaderp said:

After seeing some November applicants get non-expedited forms approved, my fiance and I reflected on perhaps not cancelling our k1 earlier.
This morning we sent out our withdrawal and have updated our timeline. 

I want to thank you all for everything and I'll continue to hang out here and be a cheerleader for all of you who are brave enough to stick it out. I owe many of you a great deal for all of the support, kindness and work you've done to make this awful process more hospitable. 

Wish you all the best!

Oh no so what are you going to do now?? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

November filers getting approved.

<_<

So you mean to say that November 2017 fiance case files are approved???? 

Like how come 

we are the july ones 

are they picking up randamoly 😪😪

Just now, Shav said:

So you mean to say that November 2017 fiance case files are approved???? 

Like how come 

we are the july ones 

are they picking up randamoly 😪😪

Hi Shav, welcome to the forums.

Yes, a few people who filed their case in November have been approved. Who knows why, there's nothing we can do about it aside from be super super not surprised. LOL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Jaquelly said:

Hi Shav, welcome to the forums.

Yes, a few people who filed their case in November have been approved. Who knows why, there's nothing we can do about it aside from be super super not surprised. LOL

Yeah !! 

Really 

omg

now em more frustrated lol 

wedding is been delayed bcoz of f**** k1 ——- 

em getting sad 😞 now i guess 

Just now, Shav said:

Yeah !! 

Really 

omg

now em more frustrated lol 

wedding is been delayed bcoz of f**** k1 ——- 

em getting sad 😞 now i guess 

Don't fret.

Though, everyone here will tell you NOT to make any plans until you are 100% approved because of delays like this. Sad is okay. Frustrated is okay. Do not make any more plans. :)

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Bermuda
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Lucy123123 said:

Oh no so what are you going to do now?? 

Either 90DR which will allow us to be together for 90+ days and then asking for an AOS which should take a couple months. Still, we'll be together through the process. Or, file for CR-1, re-up my lease and have her come live here for 6months while we wait. Or, file for a Canadian version of the k1 and have her stay here while we wait (the wait is much shorter especially for US spouses).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

Please say a prayer for me am I  about to lose my mind, 217 days is really killing me! And seeing November filers are getting approvals makes me want to SCREAM and CRY!!!!!!! 

Edited by Rangu!!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Canaderp said:

Either 90DR which will allow us to be together for 90+ days and then asking for an AOS which should take a couple months. Still, we'll be together through the process. Or, file for CR-1, re-up my lease and have her come live here for 6months while we wait. Or, file for a Canadian version of the k1 and have her stay here while we wait (the wait is much shorter especially for US spouses).

Ahhh ok glad you have other options and are still together :) good luck for the future 

Timeline
Just now, Jaquelly said:

I am glad you guys are sticking it out. I didn't want to intrude. Good luck to both of you!

Oh no issue. Me and my fiance are madly in love. K1 and I are just mad haha.

2 minutes ago, Canaderp said:

Oh no issue. Me and my fiance are madly in love. K1 and I are just mad haha.

LOL I understand completely. We are considering other options if we aren't moved along by May. I am envious, though, that it is much cheaper to fly to Canada :) lol

Timeline

I am glad you guys are sticking it out. I didn't want to intrude. Good luck to both of you!

Haha and there is me who just asks 😂😂

Timeline

LOL I understand completely. We are considering other options if we aren't moved along by May. I am envious, though, that it is much cheaper to fly to Canada :) lol

That is a big + haha.

4 minutes ago, Lucy123123 said:

Haha and there is me who just asks 😂😂

Curious minds are welcome. Hopefully mid day scan shows some movement for ya'll!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.