BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, J&j2017 said:

I see , it will be best if we can see how many remaining are in july filer.😁 

im july 28 filer

I'll do an overall after Friday is complete. Probably tomorrow morning :) 

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Jaquelly said:

@maria85 I didn't mean it disrespectfully. I suppose that not everyone here knows me well enough to understand my dry humor. I am not saying you shouldn't try!

Want to open our own hotline for uscis? B-)

Timeline
Just now, Thelucybelle said:

and this is why we can't have nice things....

Oh my God and if I didn’t love you enough now I discover you are a T swift fan!!! Yaaas!!!!!

Wait is there a Taylor Swift quote in that??

(I admit to listen but had no clue that was connected :lol:)

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Hahaha- so this is just for you! Our new theme song for the uscis!!!

“And therein lies the issue
Friends don't try to trick you
Get you on the phone and mind-twist you”

Edited by Thelucybelle
Lucy Bell

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Bah90 said:

Thanks alot for sharing the information. 

“Your case has arrived at my local office” what does it mean?

That we have no clue, but looks like an update of transfer. (Also believe me it is not an ordinary update, and no one wants a transfer- it is not usually a good omen)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline
37 minutes ago, J&j2017 said:

I see , it will be best if we can see how many remaining are in july filer.😁 

im july 28 filer

Same here!

K-1 Visa
07/25/17: I-129F mailed to Lewisville, TX
07/28/17: Received Date - Dallas, TX

08/01/17: Notice Date - NOA1 Text and Email

08/02/17: I-129F fee - check cashed

08/05/17: Received NOA1 / Form I-797C

02/07/2018: NOA2 Notice Date

02/08/2018: NOA2 Online Status Approved (no email, no text)
02/12/2018: NOA2 Hard Copy Received 
02/23/2018: NVC Received I-129F 
02/23/2018: Case Number Assigned

03/05/2018: Embassy Received
04/10/2018: Medical
04/19/2018: Interview
05/02/2018: Visa in Hand
05/11/2018: US Entry (POE DFW)

06/06/2018: Married!! ❤️

AOS

08/01/2018: I-485/I-765 sent to Chicago

08/02/2018: I-485/I-765 received (USPS Tracking)

08/16/2018: I-485/I-765 received - text and email (G-1145) - check cashed

08/20/2018: NOA received via snail mail

09/05/2018: Biometrics

10/25/2018: Interview scheduled

5 minutes ago, Naes said:

That we have no clue, but looks like an update of transfer. (Also believe me it is not an ordinary update, and no one wants a transfer- it is not usually a good omen)

Is it possible to share this case number please? I am stressed if it is ours!:unsure:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Hi

i am trying to find a way to share it without the wac numbers. Somebody took those files and put it in the fb group. And I just don't want a good load of numbers to be out there.

here we have nicknames and those can't be matched with our numbers but fb is different.

hence I will be posting them soon but only with generic ID numbers.

and this is why we can't have nice things....

Maybe just put the last four numbers then asterisks for the rest? 

2 hours ago, Nah&Wewe said:

Hi everyone, I am new to site but have been following this thread for a while now since we are a July filer as well. 

Our NOA1 July 26th and today 2/2 it says on the website that our case was approved. I hope everyone is getting their approvals also for it has been a stressful process. I am a little more blessed that my fiance is here with me in the US with a tourist visa since December (but under very sad circumstance, he came because my mom was severely ill and had passed :( ) He has not left me since. I just want to say that all our patience will bear fruit. just hang in there and know that I am praying for all of you to get this processed finished as well. 

Congrats! Where is your fiancee from? 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Bah90 said:

Is it possible to share this case number please? I am stressed if it is ours!:unsure:

Use the website of uscis there is case tracker site there and when you put your number it shows he status.

if it didn't change there it won't change here. These numbers really don't mean anything for personal use.

16 minutes ago, Geo_nerd82 said:

Maybe just put the last four numbers then asterisks for the rest? 

I'm playing with ideas.

either that or I'll just give them 1.2.3 in the same order of their numbers.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
2 hours ago, Naes said:

@Tpienkowski

First of all good morning :)) 

correction: for our status we need ead, employment authorization card to get to us to be able to work. SSN does not let you work ;) 

ssn can take as little as 2 weeks to get actually depending on when your i-94 appears in their system.

what takes longer is EAD.

That’s how I thought it went, I was confused when I saw a post saying if you had SSN you could work. I had false hope (but I kinda knew it was) so I’m not too surprised. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.