BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
23 minutes ago, KRISTELLE FAJARDO said:

Do you need to sign up for that or does uscis use USPS with informed delivery? I used fedex to send my packet before. Im

sorry got too many questions. But congratulations on your approval. 

17 minutes ago, Brasil2USA said:

No, you have to sign up for it. If you get the USPS app you can do it there, or you can go to the website:

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

You would need your USC's zip code and information, or, if you are the USC, your information. 

Brasil2USA is correct. It is something you sign up for via website or app. I signed up when it first started and the email with  images come to my phone at about 8:00am EST. In a lot of cases, it can automatically verify who you are and sign up is a breeze. A few people here have mentioned they have issues getting verified online and they have to go to the post office and present proof of who they are.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Naes said:

It is one of the easiest RFE even if it comes to that. Do not RFE.

RFE is way easier to resolve than most people think!

What do you mean “do not rfe”? If they find out, how can i fix it? Just send them the pages they needed or should i send the whole thing again?

Timeline
1 minute ago, JRCyrin said:

Brasil2USA is correct. It is something you sign up for via website or app. I signed up when it first started and the email with  images come to my phone at about 8:00am EST. In a lot of cases, it can automatically verify who you are and sign up is a breeze. A few people here have mentioned they have issues getting verified online and they have to go to the post office and present proof of who they are.

Yes it was actually really easy. I have signed up now. Thank you guys for the info. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, KRISTELLE FAJARDO said:

What do you mean “do not rfe”? If they find out, how can i fix it? Just send them the pages they needed or should i send the whole thing again?

Omg no thats my mistake. I tried to write "do not worry till an rfe comes"

No, sending anything now won't do any good, wait till they as for it.

(I should go to sleep...)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, amaraimee said:

Ok now what do I do after the approval?! Lol I knew it until I got approved- now I’m just lost 😂

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mauritius
Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

Thank you!! You’re a saint! I was lookin for your signature but I’m not able to see it on my phone!

Timeline

I have a quick question, in the instructions document on affidavit form, they have asked to submit a statement from an officer of the bank or other financial institution regarding account  details. Do you think bank statements will be enough for this purpose or do we need to go to the bank and ask for such a letter?

For the I-219f pack, instead of my fiancé’s (petitioner) birth certificate, we sent a copy of every single passport page including the front and back. Would this be sufficient? I’ve already ordered his BC now Incase we need his for the interview. I really don’t want an RFE!

Edited by Tea_pgtips

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

4 minutes ago, Tea_pgtips said:

For the I-219f pack, instead of my fiancé’s (petitioner) birth certificate, we sent a copy of every single passport page including the front and back. Would this be sufficient? I’ve already ordered his BC now Incase we need his for the interview. I really don’t want an RFE!

Yes, his US passport proves he's a US citizen. I did the same thing and sent my birth certificate but I was born in Bosnia so that wouldn't apply, it would just be my passport for proof of citizenship. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, A&A13 said:

I have a quick question, in the instructions document on affidavit form, they have asked to submit a statement from an officer of the bank or other financial institution regarding account  details. Do you think bank statements will be enough for this purpose or do we need to go to the bank and ask for such a letter?

Go to your bank and ask.  I have two separate banks (checking and savings) and went to both.  If you have Capital One 360, you can generate the document yourself on demand via the website, so that's pretty handy.  Bank of America, I had to call them and ask.  The magic words here seem to be "verification of deposit" letter, or at least that was the case with my two banks.

Remember when you make your request to specifically state all three things that have to be submitted!  I'm not going to try my luck at sending a letter that doesn't fulfill the requirements to...the letter.  B-)

event.png

46 minutes ago, amaraimee said:

IM GOING TO PEE MYSELF

IM AT WORK AND I DECIDED TO CHECK MY INFORMED DELIVERY. 2 THINGS COMING TODAY OK COOL. WELL LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE!!!!!!! I can’t believe it!!!! My fiancé and I were just talking about how we’re gonna start kicking some ### and boom there it was 😩❤️

Keep the faith, everyone. It’s almost your time!

NOA1 July 21

NOA2 Jan 26

Hardcopy Feb 2

no update on website or app

*question- when should we start calling NVC? Our approval was dated 7 days ago so it should be somewhat soon, right?

5690A8B5-B2D6-4D37-9E82-B80ADA8281B2.jpeg

OMGGGGG I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOUUUUUU!!!!!

03/01/2019 - USCIS Chicago lockbox received case  for AOS/EAD/AP

03/21/2019 - NOA1 received hard copy via post (Notice date 03/14/2019)

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Van & Tiger said:

Go to your bank and ask.  I have two separate banks (checking and savings) and went to both.  If you have Capital One 360, you can generate the document yourself on demand via the website, so that's pretty handy.  Bank of America, I had to call them and ask.  The magic words here seem to be "verification of deposit" letter, or at least that was the case with my two banks.

Remember when you make your request to specifically state all three things that have to be submitted!  I'm not going to try my luck at sending a letter that doesn't fulfill the requirements to...the letter.  B-)

Thanks for your reply. I feel the same way.. Now i can convince my fiancée :D How long did it take for you to get the letter from Bank of America?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
2 minutes ago, A&A13 said:

Thanks for your reply. I feel the same way.. Now i can convince my fiancée :D How long did it take for you to get the letter from Bank of America?

I haven't received it yet, but they told me within seven business days.  I made the request this past Monday and received notification on Wednesday that my "case" (ie., the request) had been closed, which presumably means it's on its way to me in the mail now.

But definitely get that request going ASAP, especially since you're farther along in the process than I am!  You don't want any holdups thanks to your dumb bank lol.

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello all have you had this issue of being locked out from checking case status both on the app and the website how did you solve the issue 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.