BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ralf2017 said:

very glad of you guys! Can you run a scan for October Filers?

There is a scan for October filers... however running it daily or weekly won't give anything as they are doing barely july right now. 

I will make the necessary updates through the weekend.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, mego8787 said:

Yes I am on my phone so I don’t see a link. What do you mean check your signature?

thanks!

Signatures in forums areusually under people's post, can contain additional info or anything one puts there. But unfortunately phones don't show it.

here is the link for you:

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ralf2017 said:

I sure can but... they have only just touched July yesterday...

So I can tell you already what's gonna show up on the scan...

- name updates

- Withdrawal notices

- Rejection notices due to not signing forms, incorrect fees, etc

-and maybe a few expedited approvals

Hang in there...It will come

1 minute ago, Dave and Kate said:

I sure can but... they have only just touched July yesterday...

So I can tell you already what's gonna show up on the scan...

- name updates

- Withdrawal notices

- Rejection notices due to not signing forms, incorrect fees, etc

-and maybe a few expedited approvals

Hang in there...It will come

Looking at scans and all, when do you think they will start processing October filers (early Nov notice)?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Rwanda
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Ralf2017 said:

Looking at scans and all, when do you think they will start processing October filers (early Nov notice)?

Maan... currently they are touching cases at around 200 days from NOA1... I know it's ridiculously absurd having increasing feels and all... I could lie to you and say that things will speed up but I don't think they will... the invisible wall to keep legal immigrants away has already been built and it's only getting taller and taller :(

Edited by Dave and Kate
:)

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Ralf2017 said:

Oh ok you're new.

please create a personal timeline, that will give you an estimate according to the current processing timelineS.

and you can check October and read through the topic, you will see Daniel's analysis and other information posted there. As they are barely doing july and September looks like around April right now, late October could easily be around May-June.

10 minutes ago, Naes said:

Signatures in forums areusually under people's post, can contain additional info or anything one puts there. But unfortunately phones don't show it.

here is the link for you:

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

Amazing thanks a bunch! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Ralf2017 said:

Just hold yer horses, buddy. This is a patience game; to be on the safe side I would calculate 210 days from your NOA1 date and just hang out on VJ and live your life until about that time. Your in for the long haul, welcome aboard.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Yes. I think that about sums it up.  They will process who they will process, it just depends on.....well dam.... I wish I knew LOL

Perpetual self deprecating sarcasm - its a way of life! 

NOA1 -  6/26/2017

NOA2 - 1/4/2018

NVC# - 1/24/2018

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Chicagoseal said:

After they finish with June, July, August, and September.

Oh the pain!

dude. people who will survive this are all Heroes!!!!

And lets not forget about our long lost May friends!

Perpetual self deprecating sarcasm - its a way of life! 

NOA1 -  6/26/2017

NOA2 - 1/4/2018

NVC# - 1/24/2018

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.