Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Dave and Kate said:

GUUUYS....

IT HAS HAPPENED....

THEY HAVE JUST TOUCHED JULY FINALLY

THIS CASE HAS JUST BEEN APPROVED TODAY 01/10/2018

WAC1790384022  with NOA1  07/03/2017

Congratulations to whoever this lucky couple is :)

I'm happy to say that I WAS WRONG thinking that they weren't gonna touch July until last few days of the month...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!the-celebratory-booty-dance-o.gif

I just checked this case and I couldn't see anything out of normal approval  like expired or rfe... so I guess that is it!!! 

Waw that's lights up my mood!!

and knowing that the tier 1 told my fiancé last week that soon really soon...we would be receiving news  from USCIS and she repeated about 3 times to him...

🤔 Does the Tier 1 knows more than then we think they know??

what a crazy journey...

anyway...Congratulations to this lucky couple...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

YES! my Prediction is CORRECT!💯🔥💪

July Approvals will kick off fully from next week (15th)!

Stay Strong Y'all!🎆🎆🎆🎆

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dee elle said:

Dave and Kate... if thats your real case number , please dont use it in posts... not safe to publicly note any personal data... 

Case numbers alone are not a personal data. 

Without names and birthdays it's just a numbers that is out there to public. You can write any number and check the status through the website.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Dave and Kate said:

lol ;)

There is nothing personal about these WAC case numbers...

Unless you are some Russian Hacker and can get into the USCIS servers... there is really nothing... absolutely NOTHING you can do knowing my WAC case number...

If that would happen, could they please press the button of "UPDATE CASES HISTORY TO WEBSITE" that so we can at least understand how really far USCIS is with our cases... 🙄😎

Timeline
Just now, ChuAni said:

Lol! WELCOME TO VJ!

😂😂

Do you see how far we came my friend?

now if only they can take less than 2 months to reach August that will be awesome..

guys,

hello uscis!

been a while there... so can you guys go through June and concentrate here faster please? Thanks. Cause june is pissed!

Oh and also july has less cases so if you guys just push a bit... I actually found this under cake place that definitely delivers to your area of cupcakes and muffins didn't work? What do you say?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
14 minutes ago, P&R2017 said:

If that would happen, could they please press the button of "UPDATE CASES HISTORY TO WEBSITE" that so we can at least understand how really far USCIS is with our cases... 🙄😎

One will keep hiding his/her WAC number.

When he's about to reach 250 days, no one will tell him to SCREENSHOT  and UPLOAD your whole DATA (WAC NO., NAMES, DATES OF BIRTH, BIRTHDAYS, COUNTRY, EMBASSY, INCOME etc.) here for EVERYONE to help to CHECK FOR YOU. 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by ChuAni

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

One will keep hiding his/her WAC number.

When he's about to reach 250 days, no one will tell you to SCREENSHOT  and UPLOAD your whole DATA (WAC NO., NAMES, DATES OF BIRTH, BIRTHDAYS, COUNTRY, EMBASSY, INCOME etc.) here for EVERYONE to help to CHECK FOR YOU. 😂😂😂😂😂

Hahaha I like  the humor on it! 

😂😂😂

I'm here on VJ sence they start with April... I've been following April, May, June and so dreaming of this day... 

the Day July would quick off...

Every time some get approval on july It would be my party as well... bring it on! 🎉💪😎

Edited by P&R2017

Timeline
1 minute ago, P&R2017 said:

Hahaha I like  the humor on it! 

😂😂😂

Let me check for you ;) come on don't be shyyyyy. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.