BVGApeach

July 2017 I-129F Filers

6,727 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

@Chicagoseal

July Mid Day Scan is finished. I had one change that didn't show up yesterday.

WAC1790395950   7/14/2017    -    12/19/2017       Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent

OMG so close to our WAC1790395953

😮 I have a chill on my back!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
32 minutes ago, JSCGPV said:

@Chicagoseal

July Mid Day Scan is finished. I had one change that didn't show up yesterday.

WAC1790395950   7/14/2017    -    12/19/2017       Your Current Status: Withdrawal Acknowledgement Notice Was Sent

Thanks. Just wondering if USCIS is going to do the same thing they did when they started with June cases before finishing April and May.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Chicagoseal said:

Thanks. Just wondering if USCIS is going to do the same thing they did when they started with June cases before finishing April and May.

I couldn't say for sure, but If I was a gambling man I would say yes.

There are lots of NOA2s coming in mail without an update on case tracker.

Please register for informed delivery if it is applicable in your region

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

NVC (603)-334-0700

USCIS - 800-375-5283

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Official K1 details and flow

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/nonimmigrant-visa-for-a-fiance-k-1.html

07/21/2017 - Petition Mailed to Dallas, TX.

07/24/2017 - NOA1 Received date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/26/2017 - NOA1 Notice date. (From Hard Copy notice).

07/31/2017 - NOA 1 Hard copy received in mail

03/26/2018 - NOA 2 Approval

03/30/2018 - NOA 2 Hard copy received in mail

John Gina BW 300.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chicagoseal said:

Of course they will.. but it's not going to happen before they touched june overall. And that's what they're doing now. They went up to 20th.

once they touch overall and virgins go down to 1000s you'll see july cases appear slowly.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Chicagoseal said:

Oh, they will. When you see the processing status in the VJ website climb to about 40% for June, July will start rolling in.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi guys, 

I just joined this website today and I would like to say that I’ve filed the I-129F for my fiancé who lives in Canada on July 17 of 2017. How do I know what month they are working on? And how soon can I expect to know when he can come over? 

Thank you, 

Sarah. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jason&Sarah2025 said:

Hi guys, 

I just joined this website today and I would like to say that I’ve filed the I-129F for my fiancé who lives in Canada on July 17 of 2017. How do I know what month they are working on? And how soon can I expect to know when he can come over? 

Thank you, 

Sarah. 

They are working on May and June up to June 20th as of today :) 

good luck!

create a timeline (you can find it in your profile) and it will show you an estimate.. we are mostly expecting plus minus a week right now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Naes said:

Meanwhile in USCIS (my fiancé just send me this and can't stop imagining 🙈🙈🙈😂😂) here for Juliers too 

IMG_4488.GIF.118ff1525ef5d17a32444f1d04a83baf.GIF

How about Julies? Has a nice ring like Junies.

Timeline
Just now, Chicagoseal said:

How about Julies? Has a nice ring like Junies.

Actually I was trying to find something nicer! Julies sounds way better (my phone tried to write Juliette's 😂😂😂)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, Naes said:

They are working on May and June up to June 20th as of today :) 

good luck!

create a timeline (you can find it in your profile) and it will show you an estimate.. we are mostly expecting plus minus a week right now.

The thing is I created the timeline and it’s saying probably in January I’ll get the second NOA 2   But when I check the USCIS website the processing time is saying that they are working on May 1, 2017. 

Are you all looking on ghe same website, or using a different website because I don’t see anything where they are working on June.  

So I’ve been patient in waiting but getting nervous too.. and very anxious. I’m super excited and don’t know how long this process will take but the time apart is driving me crazy.  

Sarah

Edited by Jason&Sarah2025

2 minutes ago, Jason&Sarah2025 said:

The thing is I created the timeline and it’s saying probably in January I’ll get the second NOA 2   But when I check the USCIS website the processing time is saying that they are working on May 1, 2017. 

So I’ve been patient in waiting but getting nervous too.. and very anxious. I’m super excited and don’t know how long this process will take but the time apart is driving me crazy.  

Sarah

The official USCIS website is absolutely, horribly outdated. On the top of their estimates you'll see that they haven't updated it since September.

Members here do scans regularly and provide estimates based on how the most recent cases are moving.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jason&Sarah2025 said:

Are you all looking on ghe same website, or using a different website because I don’t see anything where they are working on June.  

Sarah

They update those days once a month with an as of date of 2 months ago.

it day they are working on may1 cases as of September 30.

they don't tell anything officially so nobody can make them responsible or make an inquiry about it.

you can see they are doing june by going to June filers, or just checking a June times wac number on your app.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, Naes said:

Actually I was trying to find something nicer! Julies sounds way better (my phone tried to write Juliette's 😂😂😂)

YES I am ALL FOR processing the "Julies"! :D;)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.