stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I was just chatting with a service representative and they advised me to file an official case inquiry on their site, which I just did. I have a feeling the answers we get about this are going to be all over the map. 

I'm starting to wonder if they're doing this just to troll poor forum-goers like ourselves.....   :jest::D

I called and the rep had no info he said good news you are out of normal processing times. Submit a customer service request online. I asked how is that good news? He didn't have an answer.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Kari & Atti said:

I wonder what determines whether they assign an officer to online request or not... 🤔 what is your NOA 1 date if you don’t mind? 

June 6. 

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, Foksha said:

So i checked, Vermont is Currently processing June 1st and California is September 1st. Maybe After all June is being looked at. 

Like I stated earlier. The lady my SO got in contact with said nothing about things being outsourced. This is all speculation and people should probably stop that to save upsetting yourselves. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Foksha said:

SO i called yesterday and the girl USCIS Rep filed a inquiry for me and gave me a confirmation code. But where do i check the inquiry ?

You can login to the USCIS website and check your case. It's updated with your new request.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline
1 minute ago, jswptw said:

You can login to the USCIS website and check your case. It's updated with your new request.

For some reason i checked right now and nothing is changed 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, Shoegum said:

They fixed the error now it shows they are processing i-129F as of May 1st

I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-1/K-2 - Not yet married - fiance and/or dependent child May 1, 2017
I-129F Petition for Alien Fiance(e) K-3/K-4 - Already married - spouse and/or dependent child May 1, 2017

They probably got tired of people calling in :P

05.31.17--Mailed I-129 F

06.06.17--NOA

09.22.17--CFO Seminar
12.23.17--NOA 2

01.24.18--NVC Received/Case Number Assigned

01.29.18-01.30.18--Medical--PASSED!

01.30.18--NVC "in transit"

01.31.18--Cased received by USEM

02.05.18--Interview--PASSED!

02.09.18--VOH

02.27.18--POE

03.07.18--SSN 

04.14.18--Wedding day ❤️

05.09.18--Mailed AoS Packet 

05.14.18--AoS Packet Received 

06.07.18--Biometrics

10.04.18--EAD/AP Received

12.21.18--AoS Interview (APPROVED)

12.31.18--Green Card in Hand ❤️ 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
20 minutes ago, The Squirrel said:

@Lotts awesome post about Steve and Candace! I appreciate you greatly.

tenor.gif?itemid=5632990

For me, that's more annoying than the waiting. People causing unnecessary fuss and work. 

Good things come to those who wait. 😬

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.