stellamahoo

I-129f June 2017 filers (merged)

6,570 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Give it a rest, you’ve already given him a hard time and he responded appropriately. (To your prior post at John again)

Edited by George & Roth

AjIr9Cp.jpgVBcIOnI.giftCxpVPB.gif19B8PJM.gifWJvjtpL.gifv0iSLWp.gif

2079070924_Webp.net-resizeimage(3).png.40aa360e06b2e929a52d4af17362bc4a.png

jDSUBz2.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Lotts said:

Yes. Something other than arguing over numbers!!!

Okay, so, he was over to visit for our 2 year anniversary. I took him to Amsterdam on top of doing the usual London thing. 3 days before he was due to fly home, he had a diabetic crash (he's a type 1) in his sleep that caused him to fit and break his shoulder. (bear with me here.)

I called an ambulance and stayed at his bedside for the 5 days he was in there. 2 operations on his shoulder as he completely destroyed the ball socket and it wouldn't just pop back in. 

It was the first time I saw this man looking vulnerable and scared. Showering him and trying to clean him up after being bed bound and hooked up to drips, morphine and insulin, how much I cared for and looked after that (literally) broken man, it woke both of us up and we realised that, yeah, this is it. This is the one. 

Anyway, he's discharged and I get to take him home. Had to take some time off work to help him. We were sat on my bed after I helped him put his sling on and change his dressing. He told me how much he appreciated what I did and endured over the two years, how he felt bad for things he did, how happy he was etc. and he asked me there. Full of emotion and appreciation. We went out a few days later and he bought the ring. Celebrated with a Chinese buffet dinner 😂 he stayed for a couple of months until he was fit to fly again.

Not elaborate or one kneed... It was raw emotion. Intimate. He says he'll do it properly when I get there, but that was good enough. 😊

That sounds as real and 'proper' as it gets!  Congratulations, and hope for a fast approval for you!

MY PERSONAL K-1 VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
(In progress)

I-192F sent: 6/7/2017

I-129F arrived (by USPS): 6/12/2017 (Date recorded on NOA1)

NOA1 email received: 6/14/2017

NOA1 hard copy recieved: 6/19/2017

RFE Recieved: 12/30/2017

RFE response sent: 1/2/2018
RFE response recieved: 1/3/2018

NOA2: 1/12/2018
NVC Recieved: 1/26/2018
NVC Case Number Assigned: 1/26/2018
NVC Sent To Embassy: 2/2/2018

Medical (London): 2/5/2018

Interview (London): 2/23/2018 - APPROVED

Visa On Hand: 3-2-2018 - Home Delivery

POE (Atlanta, GA): 3/13/2018 (booked)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

My fingers are all crossed they will go up even higher this week :D

------------------------------------------------

Good Morning to a Positive Saturday Everyone!!!

I wasn't going to do the weeklies because @Shoegum rocked it yesterday!!! (I wish I had my cool graph programs at home :( )

Me Loved the ORANGES :) 

But then I was checking the Aprils! and then because I didn't yet had the raw data for 11/3 from Shoegum,

I decided eh why not, let's scan that just to have some fun with calculations.

I felt really happy, and hopefully to give hope to most waiting in every month,about the timelines really picking up just like shoegum said!

Here goes nothing :D

Monthlies;

monthly.jpg.901d0cb24bc27d19d3d0a1c080d3c5fa.jpg

Weeklies;

And yes we hit 800+ (and this doesn't even include possible unchanged status cases!)

* Extra dates are some cases where a future date is written in some "Document was mailed" statuses these are usually 1 month from the date of status change 

59fdc9a4705d6_Q1weekly.jpg.c1a1108c4b8a6907c3d940c35e51855f.jpg

In numbers:

The total of cases has been touched (anything but virgin) from April+ (as we do not have data for before April cases) since October 1st is in TOTAL 2651 

970 for APRIL; 1663 for MAY; 18 for JUNE

I hope this gives someone / anyone some ease :)

Please keep your happiness strong, nobody here is alone.. No,no I am not even talking about us each other. 

But here everyone is waiting for a partner, your happiness is your other half/ your bae(I just realized I have never used this word in my life :D)/ your love/ your everything... whatever you want to call is also their happiness!! 

*Links for RAW Data, 

Please check it on a computer browser; seems like some cases doesn't show on phone browsers.

And let me know if I made a mistake or forgot your case :)

May

-for the recent May result please check Shoegum's Up-to-date May list!

June

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7Y0dUU2szSVV6UUU

July

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7SGphWmI4blc4ZFU

August

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7RFlBekpGYUExLWM

September

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7UkpONjltVzI0bGs 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

My fingers are all crossed they will go up even higher this week :D

------------------------------------------------

Good Morning to a Positive Saturday Everyone!!!

I wasn't going to do the weeklies because @Shoegum rocked it yesterday!!! (I wish I had my cool graph programs at home :( )

Me Loved the ORANGES :) 

But then I was checking the Aprils! and then because I didn't yet had the raw data for 11/3 from Shoegum,

I decided eh why not, let's scan that just to have some fun with calculations.

I felt really happy, and hopefully to give hope to most waiting in every month,about the timelines really picking up just like shoegum said!

Here goes nothing :D

Monthlies;

monthly.jpg.901d0cb24bc27d19d3d0a1c080d3c5fa.jpg

Weeklies;

And yes we hit 800+ (and this doesn't even include possible unchanged status cases!)

* Extra dates are some cases where a future date is written in some "Document was mailed" statuses these are usually 1 month from the date of status change 

59fdc9a4705d6_Q1weekly.jpg.c1a1108c4b8a6907c3d940c35e51855f.jpg

In numbers:

The total of cases has been touched (anything but virgin) from April+ (as we do not have data for before April cases) since October 1st is in TOTAL 2651 

970 for APRIL; 1663 for MAY; 18 for JUNE

I hope this gives someone / anyone some ease :)

Please keep your happiness strong, nobody here is alone.. No,no I am not even talking about us each other. 

But here everyone is waiting for a partner, your happiness is your other half/ your bae(I just realized I have never used this word in my life :D)/ your love/ your everything... whatever you want to call is also their happiness!! 

*Links for RAW Data, 

Please check it on a computer browser; seems like some cases doesn't show on phone browsers.

And let me know if I made a mistake or forgot your case :)

May

-for the recent May result please check Shoegum's Up-to-date May list!

June

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7Y0dUU2szSVV6UUU

July

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7SGphWmI4blc4ZFU

August

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7RFlBekpGYUExLWM

September

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0aCNV0zY3I7UkpONjltVzI0bGs 

I have a question, if I may...

My USCIS app will only let me scan a few sets of 500, and then it stops me... How do you bypass this to be able to run so many scans, or is there a way to do it from PC that I've been missing?

Thanks in advance for your help.

(In progress)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
9 minutes ago, vocaledge said:

I have a question, if I may...

My USCIS app will only let me scan a few sets of 500, and then it stops me... How do you bypass this to be able to run so many scans, or is there a way to do it from PC that I've been missing?

Thanks in advance for your help.

With the app you can scan 500 at once and you can repeat that up to 5000 cases in total. Then it will block your IP address. 

In pc we separated only the k1 cases which are mostly less than 5000 each month. So we only check those in pc environment.

the reason I don't get blocked it because I have 6+ different wi-fi connections each have a different up (I don't have a static IP but there are lots of other ways to do it)

You can also get a vpn for your phone from the store. Which would stop the blocks. The blocks are happening because they do not want the servers to be too busy. So we also don't scan all day. I only scan at night times for America (I live in japan so it's rather easy to do it fast for me when it's night there)

Timeline
1 hour ago, Shawn & Rizalyn said:

OK here it goes. We were in Port Barton Palawn on a road trip with friends. No flower shop in Port Barton so one of our friends helped me get roses sent there from the city. That evening we were all on the beach and me and my son said we needed to go back to our room to use the bathroom. My son left his Ipad with our friend, while we were gone she told my fiance, "Hey You need to see this".  (I had made a video with picture, messages, just Memories we had made up to that point and put it to the song "You are the One"). While she was watching it my son and I sneaked up behind her. We stood there without her knowing for what seemed like again. When the video was done and she turned around i was there on one knee and let her know that she meant the would to me. After she said yes, My son (he's 9) read her a letter he wrote to her and asked her to be his step mom. Then gave her a necklace with a purple rose (her favorite color) that he saved up for and bout just for her. I don't know if it was the most romantic thing, But sharing that moment with my fiance and son is something I will always have as one of the happiest moments of my life. 

I love that!!!! Congratulations!

(In progress)

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster. I really don’t mean to be rude, but can we keep this on topic? Some of us are really only looking for estimates on how long noa2 will take and information on the k1 process. There has to be other venues to share engagement stories. Apologies if I sound like a downer

12 minutes ago, M & K said:

Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster. I really don’t mean to be rude, but can we keep this on topic? Some of us are really only looking for estimates on how long noa2 will take and information on the k1 process. There has to be other venues to share engagement stories. Apologies if I sound like a downer

Honestly, expect some movement around day 170. That seems to be about as accurate as we can get right now. 

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

30 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Honestly, expect some movement around day 170. That seems to be about as accurate as we can get right now. 

Thank you! I’ve been a long time reader of this June forum so am very familiar with your estimate and the others’. I’m so hoping for VOH by end of february. Good luck to everyone! I’m trying to stay positive by thinking of the money I’m saving for our future plans while he’s away. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.