1,454 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Beciee said:

how was your interview

It went great! I'm the petitioner and I wasn't asked any questions at all. My husband was asked a few security clearance questions and he was approved same day!!! 

K-1 Fiancee Visa

11/10/16   I-129F Mailed to Lewisville TX Lockbox
11/14/16   I-129F Received date

11/16/16   NOA1 Date on Hard Copy

11/17/16   NOA1 Text & Email. Routed to CSC.
11/19/16   NOA1 Hard Copy Received

02/02/17   NOA2 Text and Email from USCIS
02/06/17   NOA2 Hard Copy Received 

02/15/17   NVC Received

02/16/17   NVC Processed & Case# Issued

02/27/17.  Ciudad Juarez Embassy Receive

03/04/17   Petitioner Receive- Embassy Welcome Letter

03/22/17   Beneficiary Receive- Embassy Welcome Letter

04/04/17.  NVC Letter (Mail)

04/05/17   Medical

04/06/17   ASC/Biometrics Appointment

04/07/17   Interview - APPROVED!!!

04/11/17   DHL tracking number  received  (Email)

04/27/17   Arrived at USA, Port of Entry-Portland Oregon

05/01/17   Applied for Social Security Card 

05/13/17   Social Security Card Received 

05/19/17.   Married!!!! 

Adjustment of Status

05/31/17.   AOS sent to Chicago IL

06/01/17   Chicago Lockbox Received

06/05/17   3 emails & 3 text received USCIS, I-485, I-131, & I-795

06/09/17   3 Paper NOA Received, I-485, I-131, & I-795

06/16/17   Biometric Letter Received

06/26/17   Biometric Appointment

07/19/17   USCIS email notification of Scheduled Interview

07/22/17   Paper NOA received for I-485 Interview

08/15/17   Interview 

08/15/17   Interview Approved

08/15/17   USCIS Email & text notice-Green Card in production

08/17/17. USCIS Email & text- GC mailed. Yayy!!!

08/19/17.  NOA hardcopy received- AOS approved!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 2017年7月29日 at 1:15 PM, Lili08 said:

Hi guys!

Maybe I'm overthinking too much but it is normal that the status on my I-130, I-131 and I-765 is " Case was received" since 08 June, I've alreay done biometrics weeks ago and I thought somehing would change at least on I-131 and I-765.Does someone else status on this forms hasn't changed? 

Congrats!!!!!!Your application was just so fast then many of us June filers and all went just smoothly!!! Happy for you to have such a good day!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, mgsanch509 said:

Hey guys!

Our I-485 Application to adjust status was APPROVED today at the INTERVIEW!!!!

Field Office: Yakima WA USCIS

Interview date: 08/15/2017

Interview approved: 08/15/2017

It was really simple, nothing too complicated or to worry about really...I'm the petitioner, and I wasn't asked any questions at all which was weird. I was so prepared, I took every document listed on the interview NOA letter and more. I even took with me plenty of relationship evidence and even my marriage license. I wasnt asked for any of that nor did IO bothered to ask to see it. He only asked my husbands passport and my ID. IO asked my husband questions about the I-485 application previously submitted to make sure no important fact was left out. IO asked security clearance questions instead of relationship questions or dates. 

"Have you ever been arrested?"

"Have been involved in a gang, mafia, or been part of human trafficking?"

" Did you ever forced onto someon sexually?"

"Are you or been involved in the Military?"

"Have you had any conflict with any IO in the USA?

"Are you involved in espionage against the USA?

" Have you operated firearms?"

"Do you have children?" 

Since my husband doesn't speak English and IO called an official approved interpreter to interpret for him. IO didn't want me to interpret the security clearance questions for obvious reasons. After that section of questions, I was able to interpret the rest of his questions to my husband. Then finally the moment of truth, he said everything submitted was properly completed and approved, that he would also approve our I-485 for his conditional green card. IO shook our hands and told us he would get his GC in less than 10 days, that my husband can start looking for a job and apply for his social security. I was like, oh officer, we have his SSN long time ago! He just laughed and said goodluck to both of us! Yayy!!! Then he said, oh yeah let me see your wedding pictures...(after he had already approved us) IO looked at a few and didnt even see all of them. He said that way I can noted it that I at least looked at them lol. Wierdo. 

The moment I walked out the office and was getting in the car, I received a USCIS email and Text notification that the card was being ordered and its in production!!!!! 

wow that was so quick approval. congratulations 😀

2 hours ago, mgsanch509 said:

Hey guys!

It was really simple, nothing too complicated or to worry about really...I'm the petitioner, and I wasn't asked any questions at all which was weird. I was so prepared, I took every document listed on the interview NOA letter and more. I even took with me plenty of relationship evidence and even my marriage license. I wasnt asked for any of that nor did IO bothered to ask to see it. He only asked my husbands passport and my ID. IO asked my husband questions about the I-485 application previously submitted to make sure no important fact was left out. IO asked security clearance questions instead of relationship questions or dates. 

"Do you have children?" 

Since my husband doesn't speak English and IO called an official approved interpreter to interpret for him. IO didn't want me to interpret the security clearance questions for obvious reasons. After that section of questions, I was able to interpret the rest of his questions to my husband. Then finally the moment of truth, he said everything submitted was properly completed and approved, that he would also approve our I-485 for his conditional green card. IO shook our hands and told us he would get his GC in less than 10 days, that my husband can start looking for a job and apply for his social security. I was like, oh officer, we have his SSN long time ago! He just laughed and said goodluck to both of us! Yayy!!! Then he said, oh yeah let me see your wedding pictures...(after he had already approved us) IO looked at a few and didnt even see all of them. He said that way I can noted it that I at least looked at them lol. Wierdo. 

The moment I walked out the office and was getting in the car, I received a USCIS email and Text notification that the card was being ordered and its in production!!!!! 

That's awesome!! Congratulations:)

Filed: Other Timeline
15 hours ago, mgsanch509 said:

Hey guys!

"Do you have children?" 

Congratulations. So happy for you. The 08/15 was on my mind like I was the one going for the interview. Lol

16 hours ago, mgsanch509 said:

Hey guys!

"Do you have children?" 

Congratulations to you both...it's great to see that things are really moving to us June fillers...best of lucky!!!

02/14/2012 - Meet in person for the first time after talking online for over a year! :wub:

04/11/2012 - His first Visit to Brazil!!! (He was there twice).

09/12/2012 - Trip together to Cancun.

09/18/2012 - My First arrival/visit to United States (I visited about 4 to 6 times until my last arrival)

09/27/2016 - Last Arrival on B1/B2 Visa

02/01/2017 - MARRIED!!!

05/28/2017 - Package Sent

05/30/2017 - Package delivered 

06/09/2017 - Package returned (outdated I-130)

06/12/2017 - New package sent

06/14/2017 - New Package delivered

06/20/2017 - Check cashed

06/21/2017 - e-mails and texts received

06/24/2017 - Notice of action (Acceptance letter) received in the mail.

06/30/2017 - Biometrics appointment received in mail.

07/03/2017 - Biometrics done! (it was a successful walk in, my appointment was 07/10)

09/02/2017 - Service Request for EAD.

09/25/2017 - Call to tier 2 after no update on SR.

09/25/2017 - New Card Is Being Produced!!! (YAY)

09/30/2017 - EAD in hands!!!

04/08/2018 - Online Status Changed! - Interview Scheduled!!!

04/11/2018 - Inteview letter on the mail!

05/11/2018 - Interview at West Palm Beach field Office - Approved on spot!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I hope my AOS or at the very least EAD gets approved soon. 

I front loaded everything, checked everything 10 times and had an immigration consultant review my AOS package prior to me submitting it , so I'm fairly confident I will avoid an RFE 

My time line is:

Applied for AOS, EAD and AP

Filed - 6/22/17

NOA - 6/30/17

Bio Metrics - 7/18/17

Based off what I see on this thread I should be close, say within 3 to 5 weeks to at least adjudication of my wifes EAD however it seems at least one person has gotten their GC or will shortly. 

I have read that its actually in your favor to get an interview as it expedites or pushes your AOS farther and faster versus no interview at all. So maybe we will get an interview soon.... Lets hope!

Timeline

hi guys just want to know if anyone here lives in california state?  coz i live in california n want to ask quedtions regarding california state regarding marriage license and AOS thabks in advanced

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Emmz said:

hi guys just want to know if anyone here lives in california state?  coz i live in california n want to ask quedtions regarding california state regarding marriage license and AOS thabks in advanced

Hi! I'm from California. Likely to be in San Jose, CA field office.

Filed I-130, I-485 and I-765 at Chicago, IL

Field Office - San Jose, CA

Married - 01/28/17 

PD - 05/31/17

NOA1 (I-485, I-130, I-765) - 06/09/17 (Receipts start with MSC)

Biometrics - 06/27/17

"Interview Ready to be Scheduled" - 08/14/17

"Interview Scheduled" - 09/12/17

Interview NOA - 09/15/17

Interview Date - 10/13/17

EAD "Card in Production" - 09/19/17 (112 Days)

EAD "Case Approved" - 09/20/17

EAD "Card Mailed" - 09/21/17

EAD Approval Letter Received - 09/23/17

EAD Received - 09/25/17

Timeline
8 minutes ago, niknik said:

Hi! I'm from California. Likely to be in San Jose, CA field office.

hi just want to ask after i got my ssn in cali do we need to get mariage license first before we get married ? 

Timeline
Just now, Emmz said:

hi just want to ask after i got my ssn in cali do we need to get mariage license first before we get married ? 

I got married with no SSN. For my county, we needed to acquire a marriage license first. Then we took the license to our officiant on our wedding day. It's the document the officiant or minister or priest, and your witnesses sign. After that, we submitted the marriage license to the country clerk to get our official marriage certificate. 

Your county might have different requirement but it should be relatively a similar process. Would you mind telling me your area? Feel free to PM me as well for any questions. (:

Married - 01/28/17 

PD - 05/31/17

Biometrics - 06/27/17

Interview NOA - 09/15/17

EAD Received - 09/25/17

Timeline
On 8/15/2017 at 3:25 PM, mgsanch509 said:

Thank GOD!!! lol

The wait was like a roller coaster of emotions but It was an interesting learning experience. I'm glad everything went smoothly from the beginning with no RFE or RFI.

Yay! I'm glad it went so smoothly for you. Our online status just updated to "Ready to be scheduled for interview" and no RFEs so far. We're relieved to have gotten some news that's made waiting more bearable 😂 Just gotta wait for it to actually get scheduled!!

Married - 01/28/17 

PD - 05/31/17

Biometrics - 06/27/17

Interview NOA - 09/15/17

EAD Received - 09/25/17

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
On 8/15/2017 at 3:36 PM, May2017 said:

Yup we are at the same office, call again in 2 days, I'll keep you posted on any change or development😊

• 08/10/2017
    sign_icon.png

On August 10, 2017, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D2201705008MSC, was completed.

• 08/10/2017
    sign_icon.png

On August 10, 2017, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D2201705008MSC.

• 08/10/2017
    sign_icon.png

On August 10, 2017, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D2201705008MSC.

• 08/10/2017
    sign_icon.png

On August 10, 2017, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D2201705008MSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
8 minutes ago, stanner23 said:
  • 08/10/2017
    sign_icon.png

On August 10, 2017, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D2201705008MSC, was completed.

• 08/10/2017
    sign_icon.png

• 08/10/2017
    sign_icon.png

• 08/10/2017
    sign_icon.png

On August 10, 2017, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1D2201705008MSC, was assigned to an officer for response.

Same just a week before you, I guess we need to wait some more😕

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.