283 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Dutchster said:

Again, were there any red flags in your relationship? You are coming from a difficult Embassy, hence why I ask. I get that your love it real but immigration is tough - especially coming from MENA countries. They are trained to find anything suspicious.

Yes we have some red flags still we have rights to apeal ?

Filed: Timeline

U have to be care in ur case if u have red flags like other people saying or u will be denied any 100 times. It will come again and again and will face this kind of decision. Embassy dont run on emotions just remmber. Listen eveyone what they saying. Noboday cares here if ur love is genuine or not . U have to prove embassy.plus in pakistan embassy is very tuff for male . So try to over come with better proofs. 

27 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Who cares about those red flags if you have real love and me and my wife having  true love and me and my wife will fight until our last breathe for our rights 

The immigration people "care if you have those red flags".

1 minute ago, David & Zoila said:

You've already been told that 37 times.  But you don't want to listen.  You came here for help but you don't like the answers you are getting so you are lashing out.  Calm down, read the suggestions again and breathe...

Ok I was waiting 6 months and few days and what I got is refused on ceac I send them every proof of my marriage and show them that I have bona field marriage can you give me suggestion what I have to do please help me ?

E-mail the Embassy about your current CEAC status. They will probably tell you a letter is on your way to explain the next steps.

01/13/2016: I-129F filed  07/15/2016: K-1 visa in hand
10/13/2016: Filed AOS + EAD/AP.   07/07/2017: Permanent resident (Conditional)
04/16/2019: Filed ROC  11/17/2020: Approved. (10 yr GC)

Naturalization                                                        
09/02/2020: Filed (Online)    09/08/2020: NOA1: (NBC
10/22/2020: Biometrics Reuse Notice.  12/22/2020: Online Status Changed to Interview Was Scheduled.  
01/29/2021: N-400 Interview - PASSED! 01/29/2021: Same-day oath ceremony.  

'Merica. 

Just now, Dutchster said:

E-mail the Embassy about your current CEAC status. They will probably tell you a letter is on your way to explain the next steps.

I did send them inqury today and let's see if I got respond from them in two days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sparrow said:

Who cares about those red flags if you have real love and me and my wife having  true love and me and my wife will fight until our last breathe for our rights 

They do not care about your love. They are trying to protect the USA, that's why they have put you on AP. If they refused your visa, there were some reasons for it. Wait for the denial letter and try to figure out why they did so.

1 minute ago, Springrain22 said:

They do not care about your love. They are trying to protect the USA, that's why they have put you on AP. If they refused your visa, there were some reasons for it. Wait for the denial letter and try to figure out why they did so.

Ok I will wait for their answer 

Filed: Country:
Timeline
6 hours ago, Ketsuban said:

You have to wait for the Notice of Intent to Revoke/Deny from USCIS that will explain what was lacking. That can take a few months since the consulate has to send your file back to USCIS and then USCIS have to work through everyone else who got there first before reaching you. You'll then get the opportunity to submit more evidence and if USCIS approves the I-130 again, it will go back to the consulate and you'll have another interview. After that interview, you'll likely be put into AP again.

This is correct. 

You should definitely email and ask what the status is. Don't worry about what the CEAC says - no human being is updating the CEAC, Though in this case it sounds like they have transferred the case back to USCIS. 

The advice you got from the National Visa Center is also spot on. If the visa was refused because the consulate wasn't satisfied that the relationship was legitimate, USCIS will almost always reaffirm their initial approval and send the case back to the consulate. Theoretically the consulate cannot refuse the visa again on the same grounds (proof of relationship lacking). It's generally not worth fighting with USCIS on that issue so the consular officer will just reluctantly approve the case. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.