283 posts in this topic

My husband has his interview recently. Of course, he was put in AP. I want to tell you that I have been to Pakistan twice. My husband kept me very safe and secure there. We did not go to touristy places. I had to go there because that was the only way we could get married. Just keep your wife safe. We had 7 visits, 6.5 years together and still got AP. I will give details of the interview later. Suffice it to say they focused on my 4 divorces rather than on our relationship. Like divorce is uncommon here in the US. Two short marriages when I was young, 23 year one, abusive last one.  Lots of smirking and attempted bullying. Nobody is going to keep us from being together.

Edited by Love To Teach

6 hours ago, Love To Teach said:

My husband has his interview recently. Of course, he was put in AP. I want to tell you that I have been to Pakistan twice. My husband kept me very safe and secure there. We did not go to touristy places. I had to go there because that was the only way we could get married. Just keep your wife safe. We had 7 visits, 6.5 years together and still got AP. I will give details of the interview later. Suffice it to say they focused on my 4 divorces rather than on our relationship. Like divorce is uncommon here in the US. Two short marriages when I was young, 23 year one, abusive last one.  Lots of smirking and attempted bullying. Nobody is going to keep us from being together.

HI you have red flags like different age gap and differentv religious ?

Hi guys I am dying please help me which lawyer is best to handle our case when embassy returned to national visa center or uscis please send me details of good lawyer who can win our case me and my wife having very hard time we both crying this is really painful when your love is real and they think it's not that's not fair to us I am crying right now 

20 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Hi guys I am dying please help me which lawyer is best to handle our case when embassy returned to national visa center or uscis please send me details of good lawyer who can win our case me and my wife having very hard time we both crying this is really painful when your love is real and they think it's not that's not fair to us I am crying right now 

You never told us reason for your denial.  Is it age difference and how much?  How and where did you meet?  Where was wedding?  How much time in person spent? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sparrow said:

Did you ever get an official reason as to why your case was returned to NVC?

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

2 hours ago, Auds said:

You never told us reason for your denial.  Is it age difference and how much?  How and where did you meet?  Where was wedding?  How much time in person spent? 

Because They didnt give me any denial letter they said my case is still in under administrative processing but they send back my all documents without denial letter

29 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Because They didnt give me any denial letter they said my case is still in under administrative processing but they send back my all documents without denial letter

You have the answer to my questions.  Dint need denial letter for that!  

4 hours ago, missileman said:

Did you ever get an official reason as to why your case was returned to NVC?

No they didn't said anything just only send back original documents 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well if your wife is a different ethnicity and religion from yours or there's a huge age gap, these are major red flags and you may need the services of a good lawyer. Does any of this apply to your case?

1 hour ago, Dark Matter said:

Well if your wife is a different ethnicity and religion from yours or there's a huge age gap, these are major red flags and you may need the services of a good lawyer. Does any of this apply to your case?

Yes 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Sparrow said:

Yes 

You have emailed your embassy and the NVC,correct?....

and you said "They give me 221 G white forum they request for more emails between me and my wife and letters between me and my wife and I send everything and after 6 months and few days I got this status today "

Edited by missileman

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

I got this email from embassy when I ask them why my case returned to nvc I don't understand what does mean?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Our record indicates that this petition was returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on 24-May2017 with a recommendation for cancellation/revocation of the petition. Please contact USCIS for your further queries.

Immigrant Visa Unit,

Consular Section, American Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

SN

Edited by Sparrow

On 5/23/2017 at 4:28 AM, Sparrow said:

Hi guys I need your help please tell me today my case update and after few mintues later when I check my status it's say refused and I see this message 

Please see the letter you received at your interview for more information. 

For more information, please visit TRAVEL.STATE.GOV. any help much appreciated thanks 

Every cases are different.refusal means still 50/50 of chances u might get approve or not.that case  takes time to wait.

1 hour ago, Sparrow said:

I got this email from embassy when I ask them why my case returned to nvc I don't understand what does mean?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Our record indicates that this petition was returned to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on 24-May2017 with a recommendation for cancellation/revocation of the petition. Please contact USCIS for your further queries.

Immigrant Visa Unit,

Consular Section, American Embassy,

Islamabad, Pakistan

SN

I have got below from Visajourney

USCIS won't necessarily revoke the approval of the petition simply because the consulate asked them to. They'll consider the consulate's recommendations and either agree or disagree with them. If they disagree then they'll reaffirm the approval, and the petition will go back to the consulate for another interview. If they agree with the consulate then they'll send you a Notice Of Intent to Revoke (NOIR). That is when you'll get your chance to submit more evidence to rebut the consulate.

Collect your evidence together and be prepared to submit a response to the NOIR. If you receive a NOIR then you usually have only 30 days to respond.

Keep in mind, in my opinion age/religon/race although red flags are not the biggest issue for you.  Its facts like petitioner has applied before for another, been married twice, while you single, you married on first meeting and more that make it not seem bonafide.

if you get a second interview have her join you for sure and really she needs to live with you for a bit...

40 minutes ago, Auds said:

I have got below from Visajourney

USCIS won't necessarily revoke the approval of the petition simply because the consulate asked them to. They'll consider the consulate's recommendations and either agree or disagree with them. If they disagree then they'll reaffirm the approval, and the petition will go back to the consulate for another interview. If they agree with the consulate then they'll send you a Notice Of Intent to Revoke (NOIR). That is when you'll get your chance to submit more evidence to rebut the consulate.

Collect your evidence together and be prepared to submit a response to the NOIR. If you receive a NOIR then you usually have only 30 days to respond.

Keep in mind, in my opinion age/religon/race although red flags are not the biggest issue for you.  Its facts like petitioner has applied before for another, been married twice, while you single, you married on first meeting and more that make it not seem bonafide.

if you get a second interview have her join you for sure and really she needs to live with you for a bit...

I will convince her she is so scared to come to pakistan today she going to talk with lawyer 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.