david221g

Status changed to "Application Received" from "Ready"

218 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Mohd Al Said said:

No not yet what about you?

7 months and waiting  after AR😭😭! I don't understand why it's taking so long. My Fiance' interview was Feb 23rd 2017. All it shows is administrative processing 😭

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 minute ago, desilove77 said:

7 months and waiting  after AR😭😭! I don't understand why it's taking so long. My Fiance' interview was Feb 23rd 2017. All it shows is administrative processing 😭

Bc sao did ur status change from iv to niv?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Bc sao did ur status change from iv to niv?

It went from IV  to NIV... but now it only updates on the IV in Administrative processing.. what about u? And when was ur last update?

Timeline
5 minutes ago, desilove77 said:

It went from IV  to NIV... but now it only updates on the IV in Administrative processing.. what about u? And when was ur last update?

I dont get it ??

my last update was 6months ago what about you?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mohd Al Said said:

I dont get it ??

my last update was 6months ago what about you?

My last update on NIV was in June.. in the IV it was 1 month ago and it's probably because I emailed embassy. I don't know why this is happening..

Timeline
2 minutes ago, david221g said:

In case someone will follow this thread in the future, an update-

I got finally approved after 8 months in AP :)

Just be patient, even though it's hard.

So happy for u bro 

8 months after AR niv or from interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mohd Al Said said:

No not yet what about you?

Nothing yet it’s has been a week since they put him application received  but they ask us travel itinerary means to get flight ticket I don’t know what is gonna happen next Insha alaah something 

Timeline
16 hours ago, Zum2017 said:

Nothing yet it’s has been a week since they put him application received  but they ask us travel itinerary means to get flight ticket I don’t know what is gonna happen next Insha alaah something 

Good luck hope to get it soon inshallah

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Somalia
Timeline
11 hours ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Good luck hope to get it soon inshallah

This is the 3rd time they asking us travel itinerary but before he was in administrative processing so I am not sure it’s confusing 

Timeline
On 1/10/2018 at 7:59 AM, Zum2017 said:

This is the 3rd time they asking us travel itinerary but before he was in administrative processing so I am not sure it’s confusing 

Really when was ur interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.