david221g

Status changed to "Application Received" from "Ready"

218 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Rgyz said:

Anyone knows whats going on??

My interview was on 21st December no 221-g or AP,

CO said i will get the visa in 10 days but still nothing. My IV status changed to NIV and it says “application received” as of 23rd jan.

both update and case creation date are changed to 23rd January. But it’s been more then 2 working days and the status still hasn’t changed uptil now.

Probably its gonna b issue soon now 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

this is the only thread I found useful to get answers, I have been looking for answer, Please help me guys,

M Fiance was interviewed on 12th of Feb, the CO wanted the Original Birth Certificate. (the status was on AP)

we sent that in on 15th Feb. 

Embassy Received it on 23rd Feb, ( the case status was still on AP)

case updated 28th of Feb (status still in AP)

on 9th of March Case was created and update and STATUS CHANGED FROM AP TO AR. 

on 20th March the case was updated and went to AP again from AR. but the case created date remained 9th March. 

I am really confused and need some help with what could happen next. 

if anyone can give any update I would really Appreciate it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
17 minutes ago, ladoo said:

Hi Everyone,

this is the only thread I found useful to get answers, I have been looking for answer, Please help me guys,

M Fiance was interviewed on 12th of Feb, the CO wanted the Original Birth Certificate. (the status was on AP)

we sent that in on 15th Feb. 

Embassy Received it on 23rd Feb, ( the case status was still on AP)

case updated 28th of Feb (status still in AP)

on 9th of March Case was created and update and STATUS CHANGED FROM AP TO AR. 

on 20th March the case was updated and went to AP again from AR. but the case created date remained 9th March. 

I am really confused and need some help with what could happen next. 

if anyone can give any update I would really Appreciate it.

Like what happened to me  from 8 months ago and im still waiting for my visa its a sao background check 

Timeline

SAME THING HAPPENED TO YOU? and you are still waiting for your VISA? man I'm so sorry I know difficult it can be. its been 40 days since she went for an interview and still hasnt received her passport yet.

so the same thing happened, step by step? your case is still in AP? did you try emailing them or have your fiance contact the congressman of her area?

Timeline
17 minutes ago, ladoo said:

SAME THING HAPPENED TO YOU? and you are still waiting for your VISA? man I'm so sorry I know difficult it can be. its been 40 days since she went for an interview and still hasnt received her passport yet.

so the same thing happened, step by step? your case is still in AP? did you try emailing them or have your fiance contact the congressman of her area?

Yes all the time emails all they said that i have to wait until its done but dont worry she a girl and she will get her visa very soon 

Timeline

Insha Allah.

and Insha Allah you will be getting your passport very soon. Hopefully by the end this Month. iA. 

Also the process that my fiance ia going thru right now, is it normal? Like I'm trying to ask is, before they issue you a visa do they put you in AR then AP and then ISSUE?

Timeline
1 hour ago, ladoo said:

Insha Allah.

and Insha Allah you will be getting your passport very soon. Hopefully by the end this Month. iA. 

Also the process that my fiance ia going thru right now, is it normal? Like I'm trying to ask is, before they issue you a visa do they put you in AR then AP and then ISSUE?

Yes bro very normal dont worry about it just wait you already take a pre approval dont forget she a girl not like me 

Timeline

My friend got his K1 approve from pakistan, took him a week after the interview. I think it all depends on each case. Were you born in jordon? And did you try to get the congressman involved in your case. It goes after once you involve the congressman. They will at least tell you the problems they are facing in approving your case. But I hope Inshallah you will get it sooon. INSHALLAH brother. 

Timeline
11 hours ago, ladoo said:

My friend got his K1 approve from pakistan, took him a week after the interview. I think it all depends on each case. Were you born in jordon? And did you try to get the congressman involved in your case. It goes after once you involve the congressman. They will at least tell you the problems they are facing in approving your case. But I hope Inshallah you will get it sooon. INSHALLAH brother. 

Yes bro we both born in jordan and till now we dont speak to the gongressman i think its not gonna help

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 22/03/2018 at 5:13 PM, Mohd Al Said said:

Yes bro we both born in jordan and till now we dont speak to the gongressman i think its not gonna help

Hi am saleem have u got visa bro am all same boat from long time still waiting for it before 10 days ago it show ready and nw it's show Ap case created  date updated case open date updated I don't nw how long I have to wait plz give update about u dum ho gaya bhai 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Saleem said:

Hi am saleem have u got visa bro am all same boat from long time still waiting for it before 10 days ago it show ready and nw it's show Ap case created  date updated case open date updated I don't nw how long I have to wait plz give update about u dum ho gaya bhai 

Am waiting from long time my case was created on November 19 still in AP and before 10 days ago status show ready after 1 day it's normal to AP but 1more  things it's happen case created date change and case open date all updated both r same date 22 March still in AP plz any one have same problem if any plz share with me any update any 

Timeline

Hi this saleem am in k1 visa from last 8 months in AP last 10 days before its change to ready and after 1 date it's change to AP again what's it's mean and again how long it's take plz any help I can get from any one thnx 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.