david221g

Status changed to "Application Received" from "Ready"

218 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Retro77 said:

3rd july ... isnit ur first time to america ? Have u ever been there ? 

No never been there

5 hours ago, Retro77 said:

Why Is good ? 

Yes thats mean someone touch your file

Filed: O-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Mohd Al Said said:

No never been there

Yes thats mean someone touch your file

God bless u brother and soon u will hear something good inshallah . 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Inshallah bro same to you too update me ok

It got updated to AP .. today ... didnur status changed to AP too ? And for how long ? 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Retro77 said:

It got updated to AP .. today ... didnur status changed to AP too ? And for how long ? 

Yes on 11/7 was AR change to AP 13/7 thats great inshallah in two days the vida will be in hand

Timeline
18 hours ago, Mohd Al Said said:

Yes on 11/7 was AR change to AP 13/7 thats great inshallah in two days the vida will be in hand

Hey brother . Visa issued ... hopefully u get yours soon 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

Hi everybody, I am glad to see that I am not the only one going crazy here.  My fiance is in Costa Rica, he had his K1 interview on July 18, everything went well but he got a 221(g) because they required one more document.  The official told him not to worry that he was going to get his visa as soon as they received the document.  On July 19 my fiance requested the document and it was given to him on July 24, he put it in the mail and according to the post office, the embassy received it on the 26.  Meanwhile our status went from Administrative processing on July 18 it changed to Ready on July 27 then to Application Received on July 28, by the way they changed the "case created date" to July 28.  Four hours later it went back to Administrative Processing.  

Timeline
12 hours ago, MatEna said:

Hi everybody, I am glad to see that I am not the only one going crazy here.  My fiance is in Costa Rica, he had his K1 interview on July 18, everything went well but he got a 221(g) because they required one more document.  The official told him not to worry that he was going to get his visa as soon as they received the document.  On July 19 my fiance requested the document and it was given to him on July 24, he put it in the mail and according to the post office, the embassy received it on the 26.  Meanwhile our status went from Administrative processing on July 18 it changed to Ready on July 27 then to Application Received on July 28, by the way they changed the "case created date" to July 28.  Four hours later it went back to Administrative Processing.  

Good news you'll take the visa next week inshallah im so happy for you guys enjoy the trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.