1,512 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

Hey just a question, are you a US citizen or permanent resident? 

I'm asking because approvals come different for both and my pd is May 8th at Texas and I haven't yet received my approval :( 

My husband is citizen and he is vetiran, our pd is May 1st..we are still waiting..so i think there is no matter

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
12 hours ago, Harmeet Kaur said:

Hey just a question, are you a US citizen or permanent resident? 

I'm asking because approvals come different for both and my pd is May 8th at Texas and I haven't yet received my approval :( 

Yes, I am a US citizen. Wish you good luck. Hopefully you get it soon. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations for all who got their approvals. best of luck for those who are still waiting. 

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

On 12/2/2017 at 8:57 PM, Jes&Josh said:

Hi everyone,

after 182 days of waiting and being unable to reach a tier2 officer over the phone, we decided to file a service request online. Only 4 days later, I received an email, telling me that our I-130 has been recently approved and that the approval notice is on its way. We are so happy!

I hope that gives you a little hope!

Good luck to everyone, hang in there!

NOA1 May 30

Potomac Service Center

Congratulations!!

Please update your timeline here in VJ for other members' reference. Thanks 😊

Timeline

Just got off work and just saw my approval! I had gotten 3 texts that said status update please check ur case tracker. Finally after 200 days 

14FA4BFC-3162-4509-A9B4-0882AB915241.jpeg

Edited by Qeftaj
Privacy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Qeftaj said:

Just got off work and just saw my approval! I had gotten 3 texts that said status update please check ur case tracker. Finally after 200 days 

Congrats!! :) 

still waiting for ours. pd may 8

2 hours ago, Qeftaj said:

Congratulations dear

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
On 11/20/2017 at 4:06 AM, No-Where-Man said:

Congratulations :) Potomac had many May approvals last week...come join NVC November filers with us.

Can you please post the link here? I tried to find the thread, but did not succeed! 

Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Muhammadsheikhale said:

Can you please post the link here? I tried to find the thread, but did not succeed! 

Thanks 

November thread has been closed by the end of November, now you can join the December one here:

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 12/3/2017 at 9:47 AM, Muhammadsheikhale said:

Forgot to post that my NOA1 was on May 16th , Texas center. 

So what is the next step now? what kind of documents can I prepare until I receive the mail? 

I read somewhere that there is thread for  Nov. NVC , does anyone know the link to that thread? 

Thanks and Good luck

Did you get the approval in regular mail too?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.