JessieABC

NVC - May 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

892 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Sol1427 said:

I also called yesterday hoping that they will tell me 8 weeks but nope :( she told me 11 weeks

Wish they could Find a faster process. 11 weeks is to  😢  or hire more people.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Sol1427 said:

That is exactly why I am doing this my self, I have to be in control and would not be able to handle waiting to hear back from a busy lawyer.

I don't blame you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
22 minutes ago, James A said:

Call your Lawyer. He may have gotten the Welcome letter already. 

just called. they said she is busy will have her return my call. but am not going to waiting her call will be calling back in 2 hours.

33 minutes ago, nyokie said:

I don't blame you

So, you got an RFE. What was it for? If you get a RFE and you send in the information and they recived it April 14, 2017, then you would have to wait 6 weeks for them to process this. Then if the RFE, is correct then they will send your NOA2 then they will send packet to National Visa Center. Though, just have to wait 6 weeks or call them back and talk with a Supervisor tell them you already sent back the RFE. Maybe they could speed up the process. 

Myself, I filled out wrong form and they denied me because; I married my Wife in her Country instead of USA; and filled out wrong forms I-29F. So, now it has been 2 years 2 months for us with the process and correct form I-130. Just one little mistake can make you wait longer. 

Edited by James A
Update

Since all of our  scan dates are in May I don't think were going to see any CC this month, I think you might be the only one with a scan date in April so you will probably be the first one here to get CC.

@Sol1427, according to a spreadsheet done by @JBMG there a few people ahead of me with CC'S coming soon. Look at the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GAi9JPZaUQJ_MXxG0Od1os9s69NoTLx0XRw6pzhoLX0/htmlview#. @Mojk should have or msybe a CC today. @Johnny385 should have or maybe  a CC in 7 days. These two are base on 9 weeks.

I want to track there staus because they have the same as me in Vietnam. @H&TVietnam.

I am thinking my CC will be around June 27, 2017. That will be 11 weeks. 

Edited by James A
Update

32 minutes ago, Sol1427 said:

I am trying to edit mine via the link because my embassy is Dominican Republic not Armenia and is not working.  Can anyone tell me how to edit ?

Try this link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdawgTdVMkGpoYPP7wm3yDovBUBwjS-_KL-S_W7FhDaHFEXhw/viewform

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.