JessieABC

NVC - May 2017 Scan Dates - Method 4: Mail processing

892 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, A.Rahman Algahazi said:

Yh but I don't know how I forgot the medical examination

But they was so kind people , they've asked me to bring more documents added with the medical examination.

Let's see what's gonna happen !

Do what they say. Once you turn in all paperwork with medical examination they may just take what they want and give you back documents and tell you that you pass the interview.(Hint) if they ask you for your passport at the time you turn in all your paperwork amd medical examination  that means you pass the interview and you can fly out in two weeks after you get your passport and Visa. 

My Wife, went to second interview and handed in all paperwork and handed back paperwork that they did not want and ask for her passport and told her that she passed the interview and took her passport. I wish you luck my friend. Keep me posted on your second trip back to the Embassy. Sometimes we are in a rush and just forget things. It happens a lot. Take care. Hope second trip is successful. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline
3 minutes ago, James A said:

Do what they say. Once you turn in all paperwork with medical examination they may just take what they want and give you back documents and tell you that you pass the interview.(Hint) if they ask you for your passport at the time you turn in all your paperwork amd medical examination  that means you pass the interview and you can fly out in two weeks after you get your passport and Visa. 

My Wife, went to second interview and handed in all paperwork and handed back paperwork that they did not want and ask for her passport and told her that she passed the interview and took her passport. I wish you luck my friend. Keep me posted on your second trip back to the Embassy. Sometimes we are in a rush and just forget things. It happens a lot. Take care. Hope second trip is successful. 

Haha it was rainy and foggy night I don't know why only before my appointment 😆😆

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Good Morning Group! I am an October filer and received my NOA2 this morning!! May 29th!! 

I have seen the trends and discussion with an approximate amount of waiting times for NVC Case # to be assigned so now I will give it a couple weeks and see what happens then! How soon approximately have the trends been for time frames of people's interviews after NOA2 received? Thanks!!!

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Scan date: may 24th, 2018

Expected cc: july 5

Embassy: manila

Nvc agent told me review takes up to 6 weeks only not 11 weeks. But really hoping earlier than 6 weeks finger crossed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

@JMCKNG & @Melody99 all best guys.

My status is Administrative Processing since Mar'2018 till today 

hopefully we will get good news soon :) 

On 5/31/2018 at 8:51 PM, A.Rahman Algahazi said:

@JMCKNG & @Melody99 all best guys.

My status is Administrative Processing since Mar'2018 till today 

hopefully we will get good news soon :) 

Hi! I called NVC today and they just confirmed that our case is already completed!! Yay! They said to wait for my interview to be secheduled :) Thanks God

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.