dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2017

837 posts in this topic

Congratulations to everyone who got scheduled their interview today/tonight. :dancing:

I had been out all day and came back with so much good news from everyone. I am so happy for you all. Good luck on your interviews. (L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Yemen
Timeline

My uncle arrived from Djibouti on a cr1 visa on feb 7. Is it possible for him to bring his kids in on a cr2 visa from the same embassy or do they have to process from the beginning? One of his kids is 21 and the other 17 both unmarried. 

p.s. the reason he didn't file for them during his interview was because of the travel ban issue. Now he can't seem to get in contact with the Djibouti embassy

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, SamRab said:

Hi everyone, NVC just informed me our case was completed on April 28th. My husband is coming over from Egypt so we're just waiting on his interview date. Congrats to those who got an interview already, it's giving us hope that it will happen soon! 

Congratulations on your CC. :)

I-130 for " Chicago Lock-box "

Applying for my 2 children...

Sent I-130 to Chicago Lock-box

Sent on --- 08/29/2016

Received --- 08/31/2016

NOA 1 : 09/01/2016

Sent to : Potomac Service Center

NOA 2 : 01/03/2017

NVC:

Sent AOS & IV Packets:02/01/2017
Scan Date: 02/10/2017
Case Complete: 04/24/2017
Interview Date: **/**/****
Visa Approved: **/**/****
Visa In Hand: **/**/****

********************************************************************************************************

~"Our willingness to wait reveals the value we place on what we are waiting for..."~

~Charles Stanley~

6 hours ago, Shamwow said:

My uncle arrived from Djibouti on a cr1 visa on feb 7. Is it possible for him to bring his kids in on a cr2 visa from the same embassy or do they have to process from the beginning? One of his kids is 21 and the other 17 both unmarried. 

p.s. the reason he didn't file for them during his interview was because of the travel ban issue. Now he can't seem to get in contact with the Djibouti embassy

This makes no sense - what travel ban are your talking about,  Kids should have been filed earlier not at his interview time?!?!

7 hours ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Just found out that we got scheduled for an interview!!!!! Alhamdulillah.  :dance:

Interview date: June-15

congratulations 🎊 I'm so happy for you 

last time I called in April did I should call them to see if they schedule for me 

7 hours ago, Ahmed & Amy said:

Just found out that we got scheduled for an interview!!!!! Alhamdulillah.  :dance:

Interview date: June-15

Congratulations. This is such wonderful news.  I'm so excited for you.  I know the journey has been extremely long. Continue to be positive, the best is yet to come.

Edited by VeVe

Sigh my interview date will only come from embassy given expedite (!).  Waiting from CC on March 1....

My embassy doesn't answer calls so waiting for an email ...

45 minutes ago, Eddy 49 said:

congratulations 🎊 I'm so happy for you 

last time I called in April did I should call them to see if they schedule for me 

Thank you @Eddy 49 Call NVC today. Hopefully you will be scheduled. :wub:

6 hours ago, SamRab said:

Hi everyone, NVC just informed me our case was completed on April 28th. My husband is coming over from Egypt so we're just waiting on his interview date. Congrats to those who got an interview already, it's giving us hope that it will happen soon! 

Congratulations on your CC :dance: I hope for him to get an interview scheduled so soon.

36 minutes ago, VeVe said:

Congratulations. This is such wonderful news.  I'm so excited for you.  I know the journey has been extremely long. Continue to be positive, the best is yet to come.

Thank you @VeVe I truly am so thankful for all your support and encouragement, it has meant so much to me. :wub:

22 minutes ago, Auds said:

Sigh my interview date will only come from embassy given expedite (!).  Waiting from CC on March 1....

My embassy doesn't answer calls so waiting for an email ...

God Willing you will get a date so soon. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.